CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

JenRN 06-25-2003 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Whoooo hooooo, Jen. Take a deep breath girl, that was a good one. You should be a writer...............after all of this time, I don't think I have even contributed to this thread even once. ;)

Get your ass moving girl!;)

JenRN 06-25-2003 09:13 PM

I have had that last fantasy in my head for days!!!!!:D

Sheila63 06-25-2003 09:18 PM

Great job, Jen!!:clap: :clap: I especialy love the parts with the Harley and being naked in the lake.;) Love the ending too!:wub:

hotforscott 06-25-2003 09:19 PM

I know, I will have to think of something. I always say that, and even though I do, I never get around to posting it. At work the guys hung up a Pamela Anderson poster so I told them today that I am bringing my Creed poster up there and they were like, No way, and I told them, just for that comment I was bring a ton of stuff and making a Scott Stapp Shrine. Well, they just laughed when I got through ripping them a new one, they were teasing me all day about being obsessed. They said I should light some candles around the shrine and bring a pillow to neil on. LMFAO, can you believe they called ME OBSESSED. Not Hardly......He He He! ;)

devils_here 06-26-2003 12:50 PM

Jen that was a great one. Outdoor nookie is great!!! The wildflowers were a great touch :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JenRN 06-26-2003 04:34 PM

Yeah my mind is wondering like crazy lately!:embarass:

crest tattoo 06-26-2003 05:24 PM

I so wish I could remember the dream I had. It was months ago. It was one of those dreams that sat with you the entire day where you could really feel the emotion all day long. I know it had to do with me and him and close quarters on the Creed plane. I remember it was as if it were normal for me to be there. All I can say is when my husband came home that night...

I asked if I could paste a poster of Scott on my ceiling. Ha ha.

Dogstar 06-26-2003 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
I know, I will have to think of something. I always say that, and even though I do, I never get around to posting it. At work the guys hung up a Pamela Anderson poster so I told them today that I am bringing my Creed poster up there and they were like, No way, and I told them, just for that comment I was bring a ton of stuff and making a Scott Stapp Shrine. Well, they just laughed when I got through ripping them a new one, they were teasing me all day about being obsessed. They said I should light some candles around the shrine and bring a pillow to neil on. LMFAO, can you believe they called ME OBSESSED. Not Hardly......He He He! ;)

LMFAO, Carrie!!!! You go, girl!

Sheila63 06-26-2003 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by crest tattoo
I so wish I could remember the dream I had. It was months ago. It was one of those dreams that sat with you the entire day where you could really feel the emotion all day long. I know it had to do with me and him and close quarters on the Creed plane. I remember it was as if it were normal for me to be there.  All I can say is when my husband came home that night...

I asked if I could paste a poster of Scott on my ceiling.  Ha ha.

WhooHoooo!!! Way to go, Joy!!

crest tattoo 06-26-2003 10:50 PM

I have the best photos of him. Anyone want them, email me, [email protected] from a girl at a concert.

Leader of Men 06-26-2003 11:26 PM

:roll: You have any idea how much you could sell these people pics of scott for... they would be like "Oh Scott, my hunny! I love him so so so so so much! Yes, $150 a picture is fine. :)"

crest tattoo 06-27-2003 06:46 AM

I wouldn't sell them, just keep them for my own personal use. ;) ;)

The pictures I have of the pictures she took (?) are of my Creed wall. She was kind enough to share them with me.

PaulMcCoygirl 06-28-2003 02:14 PM

Wow you are lucky! You don't find many people willing to share their pictures with you anymore.

crest tattoo 06-28-2003 03:27 PM

What addict likes to practice alone?:P

devils_here 06-28-2003 04:19 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: That is so true!!!