CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Why does family have to be so difficult? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8486)

JulieCitySlicker 01-19-2005 11:20 PM

Why does family have to be so difficult?

Now theres the million dollar question :rolleyes:

Ok,most of you know that I am planning on moving out of my house and to get an apartment. Well, my mom is trying to get the house listed to sell it through a realtor :wtf: This house needs so much work done to it,that anyone who has half a brain would walk in it and then walk back out! Somehow my mom has it in her head that we are going to make a profit from selling this place, when in all reality we will be lucky to get the loan paid off! There was a guy from a home remodelling place that stopped by while my parents were here after Christmas,interested in trying to get a job from us,and he was also looking to buy a house to remodel but mom turned him down because he wanted the house for cheap,cuz she doesn't want to "Lose Money" When in fact, he might be the only shot we have right now to sell this place. I have no clue what my family is thinking :wtf:

Sincirr 01-20-2005 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Now theres the million dollar question :rolleyes:

Ok,most of you know that I am planning on moving out of my house and to get an apartment. Well, my mom is trying to get the house listed to sell it through a realtor :wtf: This house needs so much work done to it,that anyone who has half a brain would walk in it and then walk back out! Somehow my mom has it in her head that we are going to make a profit from selling this place, when in all reality we will be lucky to get the loan paid off! There was a guy from a home remodelling place that stopped by while my parents were here after Christmas,interested in trying to get a job from us,and he was also looking to buy a house to remodel but mom turned him down because he wanted the house for cheap,cuz she doesn't want to "Lose Money" When in fact, he might be the only shot we have right now to sell this place. I have no clue what my family is thinking :wtf:

Well, if U aren't personally gonna lose money over it, let her waste her time, lol but tell her U R gonna move out anyway, hehe!

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2005 02:29 AM

The thing is,Donna. That we are gonna be lucky if we get enough from selling the house to pay off what we owe on the loan!

Sincirr 01-20-2005 02:46 AM

Yeh I hear ya.
But it sounds like she's gonna have to learn the hard way. I mean, U know the neighbourhood and the condition of the house more than she does but if U cant convince her, theres not much U can really do.

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2005 02:50 AM

Ya,thats true :) Man! I wish I could stay and chat with ya longer girl,cuz we are rarely online at the same time,lol. I got up cuz I couldn't sleep. Its after 1:30 am here now and I'm taking a math test at 10 am,so I better get my butt back to sleep ;)

I will pm ya and let you know how it goes!

Sincirr 01-20-2005 02:52 AM

Sounds good. I hope it works out. Such a stress man. I feel sorry for you.

aussiecreeder 01-20-2005 03:08 AM

If the real estate market there is good (I have no idea if it is) then you can't really lose money in the real estate game. However its obviously wiser to invest some time and money and do the place up and make an extra $20,000 or so.

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2005 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
If the real estate market there is good (I have no idea if it is) then you can't really lose money in the real estate game. However its obviously wiser to invest some time and money and do the place up and make an extra $20,000 or so.

That is really what we are gonna need to do,especially if my mom thinks we are going to make a profit from it :eek: I think we will have to refinance and get money that way to fix the very vital things that are going to need done,just to get enough to pay the loan off even.

creedsister 01-20-2005 11:15 AM

:D mabey a moron mite come along julie, :D it could happen :D and buy your house for more than its worth

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2005 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
:D mabey a moron mite come along julie, :D it could happen :D and buy your house for more than its worth

OMFG :lolsign:

creedsister 01-20-2005 11:25 AM

:D best soultion i could think of, off the top of my head

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2005 11:31 AM

That was great Sis :D

creedsister 01-20-2005 12:05 PM

:d :d :d

RMadd 01-20-2005 12:46 PM

<~~ is that supposed to mean "der der derrrr"?

creedsister 01-20-2005 12:59 PM

noooooooooooooooo, is it my fault that the icons are not working When You HIT THE BIG GRIN, When They Are Not Working, RESULTS, d d d , Are We Crystal, derrrrrrrr,