CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What Do You Like On Your Pizza? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=445)

Creed18 11-08-2002 10:58 AM

What Do You Like On Your Pizza?

What does everyone like on their pizzas? I just wanted to know because Im a pizzamaker and at the resturaunt i work at the boss asked me an idea for a new pizza we should make. Any suggestions would be great!:cool:

GoodGodGirl23 11-08-2002 12:34 PM

Lots of cheese n herbs, or pepperoni olives mushrooms dunno about new ideas:rolleyes: :dunno:

TeriB19 11-08-2002 06:43 PM

Mushrooms, peppers, onions, black olives, pepperoni, sausage. Not very original I know, but DAMN that tastes good.

Dogstar 11-08-2002 08:58 PM

Green peppers and onions are my faves. I also like broccoli and tomatoes together...mmmmm.

Weathered 11-08-2002 08:59 PM

at my school...they sometimes have french fry pizza...it sucks at school but it would be better at a pizzeria..who knows

Mulletman 11-08-2002 09:49 PM

wtf.....?

i say the works. everything except pineapple, that only works when its with canadian bacon only

but i have to say that i love that new chicago dish pizza!

JenRN 11-08-2002 10:14 PM

Pepperoni, mushrooms, onions ,green peppers, red peppers. Hmmm... I will think about a new idea!:D

souldancer 11-09-2002 12:58 AM

olives, a few red peppers and mushrooms

GoodGodGirl23 11-09-2002 04:18 AM

I HATE HOT pineapple on pizza..:rolleyes: :throwup: :vomit:

Lady Valkyrie 11-09-2002 11:23 AM

I like sausage, pepperoni, bacon, ham, extra cheese, black olives, onions, green bell peppers, mushrooms, and parmesan cheese on top of all that.

The-Seeker 11-09-2002 12:29 PM

I like to get Chicken and Pepperoni on my pizza.

Mulletman 11-09-2002 04:22 PM

this is making me hungry

Pittock 11-09-2002 05:23 PM

I loved this pizza I used to get in New Jersey on the Boardwalk and it had ricotta cheese and mozzarella on it w/o sauce.

My other faves are green pepper and black olives or pepperoni and sausage.

A friend suggested chicken with bbq sauce (instead of the standard pizza sauce) with mozzarella cheddar and jack blend for the cheese. Hope the suggestion helps.

SweetXtreme4 11-09-2002 05:57 PM

Just Pepperoni and Extra Cheese! :) that makes me a happy camper :D

:chic:

Bridge of Clay 11-09-2002 09:56 PM

Thereīs a Brazilian Cheese that I love!!!
I donīt know if you can find it there, but itīs known as CATUPIRY. Itīs awesome, itīs like Cream Cheese, but more creamy and with a much better taste.
So when I make pizza at home, I put catupiry, turkey and then I cover it with mozzarella, you know... You can add some olives too!

Or a 4 cheese pizza: catupiry, mozzarella, gorgonzola (?) and parmesan..

My dream is to open a pizzeria: lots of ideas here!

Have you ever tried to put chicken on the pizza? itīs good too, chicken and cheese, may be cheddar...

what else is good? lemme think...

Chocolate Pizza (without the tomato sauce, of course): you bake just the "circle", then when itīs ready, you cover it with melted chocolate and put strawberries on top...
Or banana, melted with sugar and that other dust I forgot the name, kinda brown/red... I guess itīs canela, it goes with cappuccino...

Where the hell my vocabulary went? Iīm forgetting all the words