CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Sevendust (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5535)

JenRN 01-18-2004 10:30 PM

LaJon has a kick ass voice!!!!! They are simply awesome, I would love to see them live and you better believe I will when they come around! I was at this big party last night in a Sports Club in DC and requested them, no one knew who the hell they were!!! :eek: All they played was this Nelly shit! :mad: They are heavy and yet so damn cool. I got hooked first with "Aminosity" then just listened to them all the time from then. They are kick ass to work out to also!

Wylde-Tremonti 01-18-2004 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
LaJon has a kick ass voice!!!!!!

Yeah AND MORGAN CAN SCREAM LIKE A MOTHER F*CKER!!!

Sincirr 01-18-2004 11:23 PM

How lucky to have 2 really great singers in one band! It blows my mind!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Yeah, it really sucks. They have this rule that if a concert is on a day of the week then don't even think about asking them to go. However, if it's on a Friday, then it's not a problem. Corpus Christi is just an hour away from me, but there is no use in arguing with them.

Would U like me to on your behalf? hehe

hide 01-19-2004 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
How lucky to have 2 really great singers in one band! It blows my mind!

Would U like me to on your behalf? hehe

morgan is more of a screamer then a singer but they are lucky to have a drummer who can help in that department. i don't recall morgan actually sing that would be interstering.

JenRN 01-19-2004 09:07 AM

So it is Morgan that does ALL the screaming?

Wylde-Tremonti 01-19-2004 11:08 AM

yeah!!... you didn't know that?...
have you ever wondered why it sounds like a completely different person?....lol

Mulletman 01-19-2004 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Yeah, it really sucks. They have this rule that if a concert is on a day of the week then don't even think about asking them to go. However, if it's on a Friday, then it's not a problem. Corpus Christi is just an hour away from me, but there is no use in arguing with them.

ill go with you

JenRN 01-19-2004 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
yeah!!... you didn't know that?...
have you ever wondered why it sounds like a completely different person?....lol

All right MR. smarty pants! ;) I basically knew that and kept saying that, but someone kept telling me differently. I thought it was Morgan, he is that crazy. LaJon's voice is more smooth and diverse. :cool:

Wylde-Tremonti 01-19-2004 10:11 PM

lol...i was just kiddin around jen!

JenRN 01-19-2004 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
lol...i was just kiddin around jen!

I know! :D By the way cool avie!

PaulMcCoygirl 01-20-2004 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
ill go with you

Aww, you're too kind Mullet. But unfortunately I won't be going. :( I think I'm more angry at the rule than sad. I've been keeping my grades up, but nothing will change their minds. :mad1:

Wylde-Tremonti 01-20-2004 05:52 PM

AHHHHHHHH 3 DAYS !!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm gonna be Representing the SCREAMLINE!!!! haha.... Gotta support the colors HALLAH!!!!

Sincirr 01-21-2004 10:55 AM

I cant get over how lucky U R

PaulMcCoygirl 01-21-2004 06:16 PM

Matt, how can you get so lucky?! I'll go see them sooner or later, my day's coming.....I don't know when, but it's coming! :D

Wylde-Tremonti 01-21-2004 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
I cant get over how lucky U R

accually i'm not lucky... The singer/2nd Guitarist is got them for the band.... just like i got the Fuel Tickets... i love our band cuz we're all just obsessed w/ music... :D ... but it is lucky that we get to see them in a small, all-pit atmosphere... Ill Nino and Element 80 will be there... and i'm lookin forward to seein how they do cuz i really haven't heard to much of them!!!
7::: RULES!!!!!!