CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Help pick Aussie's next purchase!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8966)

Ed Wood 04-16-2005 05:23 PM

I've had this argument with other people. Just because a guitar part is difficult to play doesn't make it awesome. Music is not about playing the craziest stuff you can play, but making a coherent piece of art that appeals to the greatest amount of people. That is why I respect Cobain and Armstrong and love a lot of their songs, and don't like ZaKKKKZZKKK (or however he spells it to be cool) Wylde. I play guitar, too, but that doesn't give me the right to shove stuff in other people's faces while spewing obscenities. I think Wylde is EXTREMELY overrated, but I'm not forcing others to think that.

And don't call me a bitch, cause I would say that to your face.

Ed Wood 04-16-2005 05:24 PM

There IS a reason that Green Day and Nirvana have sold tons and tons more albums that BLS...

Wylde-Tremonti 04-16-2005 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed Wood
I've had this argument with other people. Just because a guitar part is difficult to play doesn't make it awesome. Music is not about playing the craziest stuff you can play, but making a coherent piece of art that appeals to the greatest amount of people. That is why I respect Cobain and Armstrong and love a lot of their songs, and don't like ZaKKKKZZKKK (or however he spells it to be cool) Wylde. I play guitar, too, but that doesn't give me the right to shove stuff in other people's faces while spewing obscenities. I think Wylde is EXTREMELY overrated, but I'm not forcing others to think that.

And don't call me a bitch, cause I would say that to your face.

Prove IT

I would beat your ass in a heartbeat. You would not call me gay to my face asshole.

Wylde-Tremonti 04-16-2005 05:28 PM

Quote:

There IS a reason that Green Day and Nirvana have sold tons and tons more albums that BLS...

That would be the same reason why N*sync and the backstreet boys sold so many albums. Stupid people that follow a TREND

Ed Wood 04-16-2005 05:58 PM

w/e, mr. rockstar.

Ed Wood 04-16-2005 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
That would be the same reason why N*sync and the backstreet boys sold so many albums. Stupid people that follow a TREND

I'd rather listen to Backstreet than BLS. And that's not saying that I like the Backstreet Boys, but their voices are less painful to listen to than one Mr. Zakk Wylde.

NeedforCreed 04-17-2005 04:50 AM

Cop the pre-Audioslave as in RATM. That band kicked serious ass.

RMadd 04-17-2005 04:53 AM

wow, this is pretty humorous to read.

Wylde-Tremonti 04-17-2005 09:52 AM

Quote:

I'd rather listen to Backstreet than BLS. And that's not saying that I like the Backstreet Boys, but their voices are less painful to listen to than one Mr. Zakk Wylde.

And You're Calling ME gay?

aussiecreeder 04-17-2005 10:58 AM

I'll be accepting bets for this celebrity deathmatch between Zakk Wylde and Kurt Cobain.

Zakk $2.10
Kurt $3.70

Zakk is a short-priced favourite cause he's metal and he's being around Ozzy and so he's likely to bite the head off a bat and then beat Kurt to a bloody pulp! lol

*gets microwave popcorn and coke ready*

RMadd 04-17-2005 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
And You're Calling ME gay?

i think he's trying to prove a point... after all, he did say that he doesn't like BSB

RMadd 04-17-2005 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
I'll be accepting bets for this celebrity deathmatch between Zakk Wylde and Kurt Cobain.

Zakk $2.10
Kurt $3.70

Zakk is a short-priced favourite cause he's metal and he's being around Ozzy and so he's likely to bite the head off a bat and then beat Kurt to a bloody pulp! lol

gimme $5 on the dead guy!

Wylde-Tremonti 04-17-2005 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder

Zakk $2.10
Kurt $3.70

Ok Let's Examine this... Cobain... Already dead... so he's have to be a zombie right? No Head...(cuz it got blown off) so he wouldn't be able to see... (major disadvantage) Plus he's a Skinny guy and not really built very well (even for a zombie)

Zakk... Well... He's basically a Body Builder that plays guitar in his spare time... lol

Trimontana 04-17-2005 01:49 PM

$5 for Wylde...i would never vote for Cobain...i have never liked Nirvana anyway

aussiecreeder 04-17-2005 08:42 PM

is it wrong making jokes about a dude who put a gun to his head?
anyway wylde would win cause he's built and these southern types don't mess around! lol