CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What would you think of this bandname? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10768)

Finaldecision 03-28-2006 03:43 PM

What would you think of this bandname?

Hey everybody!

I'm searching for a good bandname for my band. I thought of "One". What do you think of it? Does it sound interesting or just boring? Does is give any meaning for you as a stand-alone word?

bilal 03-28-2006 03:59 PM

Re: What would you think of this bandname?

"one" .....hmmmm......sounds ...hhmmm......well...i guess it gives a very solid feeling...........good for a band.......but may be ........it doesnt describes a band......i dunnoo.......but yeh...it is cool............

for a band name...i guess if u name ur band "final dicision"......just like ur nick..............i guess that wont be bad at all too......................

eusebioCBR 03-28-2006 04:22 PM

i like it. i've often wondered about the task of picking a band name, what do you do when when another band comes along with the same name?

IamFilthy 03-28-2006 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finaldecision
Hey everybody!

I'm searching for a good bandname for my band. I thought of "One". What do you think of it? Does it sound interesting or just boring? Does is give any meaning for you as a stand-alone word?

First off, what kind of a band do you have?

RMadd 03-29-2006 01:37 AM

i'm not a fan... it's too broad & generic, makes you sound egotistical or as though you are the best....

RMadd 03-29-2006 01:38 AM

here's a suggestion tho: just keep your eyes peeled for words and/or phrases you see around, something that has a catchy ring to it

Anna1011 03-29-2006 04:25 AM

im not liking it, just cant imagine myself saying "im going to see One"

Finaldecision 03-29-2006 06:52 AM

Hey thanks everybody! Well, maybe it does sound a bit egoisticaly, but it's not supposed to be though. Music style in general is rock with different influences like crossover, melodic rock and grunge. Maybe I will post a link to a song soon for you.
Do you think it would sound better to say: "I'm going to see Final Decision." Because I also thought about that name.

Anna1011 03-29-2006 06:54 AM

im liking Final Decision, sounds good to me.

GregS 03-29-2006 07:55 AM

Yeah.. Final Decision is better than One.

bilal 03-29-2006 12:25 PM

somehow....the name "final decisions" is attarcting me a lot........its catchy tooo................. :jam:

Finaldecision 03-29-2006 02:49 PM

Hey, so it seems like it would be a good name :)
Yeah :cool: