CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 01-19-2004 01:33 PM

[quote=Sincirr]What's Godiva Cafe Coffee? What's it like?

Godiva coffee is very good, full of flavor to :)
I had it for the first time last night and I like it tons better then Starbucks coffee ;) :D

JulieCitySlicker 01-19-2004 02:17 PM

We are going to the gym soon to work out :D :cool:

hayley 01-19-2004 05:30 PM

It's FREEEZING here today! I have got 2 pairs of heavy sweatshirts on today, it's amazing how fast the weather can change around here :( I have a nice tan and it's just going to waste! :grr:

marlsy 01-19-2004 05:33 PM

[quote=JulieLovesCreed]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
What's Godiva Cafe Coffee? What's it like?

Godiva coffee is very good, full of flavor to :)
I had it for the first time last night and I like it tons better then Starbucks coffee ;) :D

I'm not a big starbucks fan myself..... I'll have it but it has a too strong of a taste for me. I like Gloria Jeans in the mall better. That Godiva Cafe Coffee sounds awsome!!! mmmmmmmmmmm

hayley 01-19-2004 05:38 PM

I like NesCafe, don't know if you guys have that

JulieCitySlicker 01-19-2004 06:19 PM

We were at the gym for an hour and a half today and everytime we go I am able to do more I love going to the gym now, I'm getting really buff I just want some guy to try hitting on me now, I'll :kick: him! :D

JulieCitySlicker 01-19-2004 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlsy
I'm not a big starbucks fan myself..... I'll have it but it has a too strong of a taste for me. I like Gloria Jeans in the mall better. That Godiva Cafe Coffee sounds awsome!!! mmmmmmmmmmm

Ya I hate Starbucks now marsly :mad:

Sincirr 01-20-2004 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Where did you find that kind of information, anyway? :laugh:

I read it in a book called Soul Salsa, where the author is talking about getting valuable things out of waste...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

I like Starbucks cos here in Australia I think they may have been the first cafe to carry HUGE coffees. Australians were very alarmed at their size! We'd never seen coffee that big before, LOL

JenRN 01-20-2004 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlsy

I am not a big Starbucks fan either, thier coffee tastes like a dirty ash tray to me. Also I have a hard time spending $4-$5 on a cup of fancy coffee, that's just me. I like thier latte drinks, over the holidays I found myself sometimes getting the "Gingerbread latte" it was really good. I get coffee from Gevalia it is good.

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2004 12:17 PM

I'm getting out of this house before the dang animals drive me crazy :eek:

hayley 01-20-2004 06:00 PM

Quote:

I read it in a book called Soul Salsa, where the author is talking about getting valuable things out of waste...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

:laugh: That's so funny, what other things did the author discover :laugh: Or do I want to know lol

Quote:

I like Starbucks cos here in Australia I think they may have been the first cafe to carry HUGE coffees. Australians were very alarmed at their size! We'd never seen coffee that big before, LOL

Wow, you live in Ozy! I'm just accross the ditch :D I really don't think there are any Starbucks in New Zealand, I have never seen one before. :dunno:

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2004 06:02 PM

Just got back from the gym and I'm feelin pretty darn good :)

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2004 10:05 PM

Why does life have to suck sometimes :( :wtf: :eek:

TeriB19 01-20-2004 10:11 PM

Geez Julie, what happened?

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2004 10:12 PM

Urg! I'm just frustrated Teri :eek: Plus I've been listening to 3DD for the past hour on the same friggen song :eek: