CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

Sheila63 07-31-2004 07:16 PM

Thanks for keeping us updated, whitebird. I hope the therapy helps ease your discomfort. I wish you a speedy recovery and I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 07-31-2004 07:38 PM

Whitebird,
I wish you all the best during the therapy and I hope it goes well for you :)
You are in my continued thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Sincirr 08-02-2004 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
Update on me! I just started therapy yesterday, and I'm hoping that I will improve quickly.

Thanks for your prayers, I'm trying to keep things positive, but sometimes it's hard.

Darn, you would think she would have seen the cherry red car sitting at the stopsign, before she hit the gas. We had it picked out for us by a dealer, just so that I would never get into an accident.

But, we all make mistakes, and I know that she is not along, I've make a few myself.

That is a very forgiving attitude! :) U know, sometimes just unforgiveness can affect our bodies, so you're in the clear!:D

whitebird 08-02-2004 09:52 PM

Oh, thank you everyone! I really do appreciate all of your support.

SCOTTSMYMAN 08-04-2004 02:34 PM

whitebird, just catching up on all the goings on. Sorry to hear about your accident but glad to hear already that things are looking up. Keeping some postive thoughts for you. Know all about neck problems, see a chiropractor every other week for them. Not because of an accident though, it just seems to be where all the stress settles in my body. no fun at all. Big :hugs:

whitebird 08-04-2004 05:01 PM

SCOTTSMYMAN, I've missed you. I hope that you and your family are enjoying the summer, and all are doing well. Thank you for your kind words, and I hope that your own neck problems lessen too.

Have you ever tried yoga?

Sincirr 09-03-2004 02:56 AM

WeatheredWoman and I were talking and we thought a post to remember the Russian hostage situation in prayer was important. Some were released today, but still many hundreds are fearing for their lives. Also, the government needs wisdom in how to deal with this devistating situation. Those poor kids! Please pray.

creedsister 09-03-2004 09:42 AM

Gods In Control And They Are In My Prayers , Bless Their Hearts

Sincirr 09-03-2004 10:43 AM

Well what I heard last is that there are no hostages in the school any more, but some of the rebels did manage to escape from the school while the russian army were coming in, and they are now, apparently, hiding in the town somewhere. It sounds like some of the school was blown up and stuff??? So it's probably going to be a few days before they know exactly what happened and how many have been killed and stuff. A mess. :(

creedsister 09-03-2004 10:16 PM

Im praying for their fames at this time, what a waste, When The Children Cry ~~White Lion, Peace Be With,em All

whitebird 09-04-2004 08:00 PM

I cry for the children who experience war. Their lives are forever scared by the violence of people who fight for peace.

When a child learns to hate, through their own personal experiences, hatered, anger and war will never cease.

Please God, let our wars in this world end?

Dogstar 09-04-2004 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
I cry for the children who experience war. Their lives are forever scared by the violence of people who fight for peace.

When a child learns to hate, through their own personal experiences, hatered, anger and war will never cease.

Please God, let our wars in this world end?

Sad, but true. They can't end soon enough for me.

I haven't been in this thread in a while, so I'm just catching up. Whitebird, I hope your neck is better and that work is better for you :hugs:...And the situation in Russia...I don't even know where to begin. Regardless of the politics involved, the people involved went about it in such an evil way. I am definitely praying for all of the victims and their loved ones.

Sheila63 09-05-2004 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
And the situation in Russia...I don't even know where to begin. Regardless of the politics involved, the people involved went about it in such an evil way. I am definitely praying for all of the victims and their loved ones.

I just heard the devastating number from the situation over in Russia, so sad and tragic. My heart goes out to everyone there.

I also want to send prayers to everyone in FL right now. Some areas have suffered so much from Mother Nature the past month. Prayers to everyone there including all of our Creed friends and everyone who has family there.

whitebird, I hope you are continuing to recover and that everything is going better for you.

:hugs: :hugs: for everyone.

whitebird 09-06-2004 10:56 AM

Dogstar and Sheila63, thanks my neck is much better. I've been going to therapy, and it's helped.

I truly do appreciate your concern.

Sheila63 09-06-2004 11:09 AM

I'm so happy to hear your neck is feeling better, whitbird. That's wonderful news!! :hugs: