CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

Dogstar 07-04-2004 09:20 PM

Julie and Creed_Default girl...consider it done. I hope the test went well, Julie, and that your friends were understanding. And Saxon, I'm so sorry for your friend's loss.

{{{Hugs}}} to both of you!

creedsister 07-04-2004 10:54 PM

me 2 my prayers are with u guys

JulieCitySlicker 07-05-2004 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Julie and Creed_Default girl...consider it done. I hope the test went well, Julie, and that your friends were understanding. And Saxon, I'm so sorry for your friend's loss.

{{{Hugs}}} to both of you!

Thanks Kerri and sis :D I actually take me test tomorrow at around 1:30pm ;) I havn't seen or heard from my friends since Wednesday, so I havn't been able to tell them that they can't move in yet :eek:

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-05-2004 06:42 PM

Thanks you, Sheila, Whitebird, Julie, Kerri, Sis, you guys are all great. Your right whitebird, that is rough. I haven't been through it yet, but I love all of my grandparents, so I know it will be hard. Casey sent me an e-mail and she said atleast they don't have to worry about her anymore. I know what she means by that, we are always worrying about my great grandma, she's forgetting things and stuff like that. I just hope she doesn't burn the house down or anything. Grandpa does pretty good on checking to make sure she turns everything off. I know my Grandma is a good lady, and my friends probably was too. Thanks again, guys. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 07-15-2004 09:20 AM

Your welcome Saxon :)

Please pray for my my friend Michelle and Noah,they are living in a house that is owned by our Pastor at church and Michelle said that she has brown recluse spiders in her house :eek: I guess She said that she saw 2 of them in a 24 hour period, so they are gonna bomb the house. So please pray that they stay safe :hugs:

creedsister 07-15-2004 04:50 PM

I will julie btw what kind spiders are they?

Dogstar 07-15-2004 07:23 PM

Done! Those are very dangerous spiders. I hope they get rid of them all.

JulieCitySlicker 07-15-2004 07:50 PM

Thank you Kerri and sis! :hugs:
Sis, they are brown recluce spiders, very poisonous :eek:

creedsister 07-15-2004 11:27 PM

Some spiders are not julie that what i was wanting to know if they were the deadly Kind So Ya wouldnt have A Cow The Bomb Should take care of it ;)

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-16-2004 05:51 PM

:eek: I don't like spiders. Our storage shed has brown recluses in it real bad, but thank God their not in our house! But one thing I hate worse than fiddlebacks are black widows! They are so creepy to look at, plus they are deadly. We used to live in a house that had grass spiders real bad, and they were HUGE! I keep them in my prayers.

JulieCitySlicker 07-16-2004 06:03 PM

Yikes Saxon :eek:

Thank you for your prayers, for my friends :hugs:

Sheila63 07-16-2004 07:09 PM

:eek: Poisonous spiders!! That's scary, Julie. I'll be praying for your friends. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 07-17-2004 12:45 AM

Thank you Sheila :hugs:

whitebird 07-17-2004 05:10 PM

I came into this one late, sorry. I hope your friends are ok, and the bomb should take care of the problem. I'll say a prayer too.

JulieCitySlicker 07-18-2004 01:54 PM

Thank you Whitebird! *Hugs*
They bombed the houand Michelle hasn't noticed any of them popping back up:) So that is very good!

Thank you all so much for your prayers for them!