CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

Dogstar 04-04-2004 08:38 PM

Good advice, whitebird. I'm really glad your friend is doing better.

JulieCitySlicker 04-04-2004 10:46 PM

Whitebird,
I am so glad that your friend is doing better :hugs: I'll be sending some positive thoughts and prayers his way for a quick recovery and that he won't be sore for that long :)

MrSeeker 04-05-2004 03:07 AM

hey,thought I'd stop by to see how everyone is doing. I havent been here for awhile,its good to be back. Later. :jam:

JulieCitySlicker 04-05-2004 01:47 PM

Hi Kevin :D
How have ya been :dancing:

Sheila63 04-05-2004 07:34 PM

whitebird, I'm happy to hear your friend is doing better. I will continue to send healing thoughts and prayers his way.:hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
Sheila, I'm so very happy for your friends. You are right, it has been a long year for them. To hold their baby in their arms, knowing that she has made it so very far, in such a short time, must be a wonderful, delightful, and spiritual feeling. I hope that she is able to go home soon.

Thanks so much, whitebird. I'll keep everyone posted on her progress.

creedsister 04-05-2004 10:44 PM

Hey guys

all of you guys are still in my thoughts and prayers, Sometimes Are prys Are Not Anwserd Overnite, my friends but that dont me they go un heared Keep the Faith Guys, And prayer does change things, and change sometimes comes with a lot ups and downs, and i best shut up before i start preaching, GOD BLESS YOU ALL

whitebird 04-06-2004 09:18 AM

Thanks everyone for your prayers for my friend. He is in a lot of pain, but we are very fortunate that he was not hurt much worse.

All my best to each of you.

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-06-2004 10:20 PM

I wanted to fill you guys in on what has happened to the man that fixed our computer, he died last thursday. Thankyou for those of you who prayed for him. Please, if you wouldn't mind, keep his family in your prayers. Thanks, I'm sure they need some prayer power, since all of it happened so suddenly.

JulieCitySlicker 04-06-2004 10:23 PM

Aww:( I'm so sorry to hear that Saxon!

My prayers go out to his family!

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-06-2004 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
Sheila, I'm so very happy for your friends. You are right, it has been a long year for them. To hold their baby in their arms, knowing that she has made it so very far, in such a short time, must be a wonderful, delightful, and spiritual feeling. I hope that she is able to go home soon.

Update on the person attempting to fly out of a tree. He is home, bruised and battered, but doing well. I can joke now, but it was a bad fall. He is on pain killers, his ribs may be cracked, but will heal. Thank you so much for your love and support.

P.S. Don't climb a tree with a chainsaw, hire someone that knows what they are doing.

That's great news whitebird

whitebird 04-07-2004 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I wanted to fill you guys in on what has happened to the man that fixed our computer, he died last thursday. Thankyou for those of you who prayed for him. Please, if you wouldn't mind, keep his family in your prayers. Thanks, I'm sure they need some prayer power, since all of it happened so suddenly.

I'm sorry that I wasn't there for your prayer request. I will say a special prayer for his family. You have a very caring spirit, to request these prayers for strangers. I respect that greatly.

Dogstar 04-07-2004 02:51 PM

Oh, Creed_defaultgirl, I'm so sorry. I will definitely keep his family in my prayers. :hugs:

Sheila63 04-08-2004 11:53 AM

whitebird, I'm sorry to hear your friend is in a lot of pain. I will continue to send him comforting, healing thoughts and prayers.:hugs:

Saxon, I'm so sorry to hear about your computer guy. I will keep his family and friends in my prayers.:hugs:

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-08-2004 06:49 PM

Thanks guys! I'm sure his family will most definatly need all the prayers they can get.

Now, I have another.....Today after school a girl was hit by a car while she was walking somewhere. It was about a block away from the school. I wouldn't know that much if I hadn't asked someone that was walking home. But I don't know if I know her yet, and I don't know her condition. Please give her a little prayer, and hopefully we won't have to hear bad news when we go back to school on Monday. I'm trying to get ahold of some of my friends that might know, but I don't live in the same town, so I don't hear the news that comes around.

Sheila63 04-08-2004 07:47 PM

Will do, Saxon. I hope the girl is okay.:(