CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Trimontana 11-13-2004 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hey, Trimontana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you made it all in one piece to the Big Apple. HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Tomorrow night i will be conected again as usual.....the only thing makes me come back to London is cuz i will see AB the 29 of this month and the 3 of dec.
I like a lot that...people is so nice...much than in England...i defenetly want to come to live here.

A lot of hugs for you Dogy...... :D :D :D :D

Dogstar 11-13-2004 05:31 PM

Have you gotten a lot of shopping done? :D
:hugs: to you to, Trimontana!

Trimontana 11-14-2004 04:38 PM

Quote:

Have you gotten a lot of shopping done? :D
:hugs: to you to, Trimontana!

Yeah!!! I spent too much $$$$$$. I bought clothes in GAP at Times Squares (jeans, jumpers, a pijama). T-Shirts in Quicksilver at Times Squares, one green for me and one blue for my ex. A lot of skin and teeth care products at the pharmacy. Little gifts like a baseball ball with a I Love NY on it, NY Police T-shirts and a NY Police jumper and hats, a Gucci parfum in Chinatown, NY little decoration stuff, loats of Big Red cinnamon gums (amazing), NY key holders, Papa Roach music, Rock magazines. I went to the theatre to see a show called "Brooklyn", very nice!!!. I went to the cinema, i saw "Alfie" at Times Square. And i had very good time visiting The Statue of Liberty. I ate very well.....very cheap....so i am here again Dogy. I enjoyed having my usual cofee at Starbucks. People is so nice and polite. When i arrived this morning here i was stressed already. I was walking on the streets there and i felt so good, myself. I was alone but i had the best holidays ever. I think is time to change my life again and try to get a working visa there. I can't stand this city no more.

And yourself??? How you doin'???? I hope ok.

:hugs:

Dogstar 11-14-2004 05:05 PM

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Trimontana, welcome back! WOW, it sounds as if you had quite the time shopping. That's so cool. Big Red gum rocks, btw! I hope you are not too stressed. Keep the joy of your vacation as close to you as possible. Don't let it wear off so fast ;)...I'm doing just fine. I'm at work, but it's my Friday and right now I'm listening to one of my favorite bands EVER...Led Zeppelin :D.

How was Alfie? Is that the one with the very adorable Jude Law? I might have to check that one out.

Trimontana 11-14-2004 05:41 PM

Quote:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Trimontana, welcome back! WOW, it sounds as if you had quite the time shopping. That's so cool. Big Red gum rocks, btw! I hope you are not too stressed. Keep the joy of your vacation as close to you as possible. Don't let it wear off so fast ;)...I'm doing just fine. I'm at work, but it's my Friday and right now I'm listening to one of my favorite bands EVER...Led Zeppelin :D.

How was Alfie? Is that the one with the very adorable Jude Law? I might have to check that one out.

So good to be back just for you guys!!!! Yeah at the end of every day my feet hurted so much... but i was in my warm hotel room watching tv...oh my god!!!! you guys have the best tv programs ever..i am so jelous. I couldn't choose just a channel...i was changing all the time. I didn't want to miss anything. In the morning i watched "Live Regis & Kelly" and a bit of "The Tony Danza Show". At night i was between the comedy programs and this program on Friday night called "The next American super model" or something like that. I loved " The OC", i think i may buy the dvd for the first seasson. I heard very good reviews about "Desperate Housewives"...must be very good...we don't have it here yet...

I love the shopping center at Lincon Center...GAP is so cheap, half price than here....

My ex was so happy to see me today..he loved the presents i bought for him...and his baby!!!!

About "Alfie", it´s a very nice movie with a message on it. Jude is simple so British here...go to see it, it's worth it. I didn't see the original "Alfie" with Michael Kane but this one is a nice 2 hours film.

Led Zeppelin...Rocks!!!! I just watched my 2 new lives Papa Roach performances from the Infest album...oh my God....i can't watch Tobin anymore or i will have wet dreams tonite. :D :D

Good to hear you are fine darling!!!! ;)

Dogstar 11-14-2004 05:47 PM

Hahaha, you are cracking me up about Tobin, Trimontana!!! Hehehe, that's how I feel if I watch too much Jerry Cantrell or Maynard James Keenan :drool:

I never saw the original Alfie, either, but I think I will take this one in. I have to see the new Bridget Jones movie, too. Colin Firth is just so cute! That book was soooo much fun, too, heheh. Good beach reading!

Trimontana 11-14-2004 05:55 PM

The critics about the new Briget Jones said that it's even better and funnier than the first one. I want to see "The incredibles" cuz i love cartoons movies..and this one must rocks.

Jerry Cantrell is very sexy!!! But for me the sexiest are Tobin and Tremo....wwwwooooowww.... what a pair!! i love dark hair guys!!!!Who's Maynard James Keenan???

Dogstar 11-14-2004 06:02 PM

Maynard James Keenan is the lead singer for the bands Tool and A Perfect Circle. And he's sexy as hell :D...I got to see Jerry live a couple of weeks ago...:Swoon:...He was awesome, jamming with Dave Navarro (Jane's Addiction) and Billy Duffy (the Cult)....Whew!!! They rocked my ass off. It was a great show.

Wow, it's unusual for a sequel to exceed the original in quality. Hmmm, me thinks I will go see that one tomorrow. I could use a good laugh :D.

Trimontana 11-14-2004 06:13 PM

I will have to go to Yahoo launh to check his videos out...i will let you know.
WWWWOOOOWWW Jerry live!!!!You must have a great time!!!
I can't wait to see Papa Roach again...they make my day every time i go to see them..And in 15 days AB...i hope don't shake again next to Tremo!!!

Now it's the time of the years when i enjoy the most goin' to the cinema but here it's so expensive, about $20.00. In NY was $10.25, around 6 pounds...a lot of difference. And sometimes i am lucky cuz i know someone at UCI cinemas who gives me tickets for free.

Enjoy the film if finally you are going tomorrow.

Dogstar 11-14-2004 06:16 PM

Hehehe, here are some videos to check out: Man in the Box, Anger Rising, Cut You In, Sea of Sorrow, and my favorite: GRIND...Oh...my.......you will love this one ;)

JulieCitySlicker 11-14-2004 07:11 PM

I just had one kick butt weekend :dancing:

Trimontana 11-14-2004 07:14 PM

Dogy!!!

Tell me about albums i can buy for this christmas, i mean i am trying to get into new groups...tell me which ones i should have, please.
About Jude Law....3rd dec. will be released "Closer" with Julia Roberts. And now in theatres is the film called " I love Huckabees".
i am curious to know how is "Team America" and "The machinist" with Christian Bale... i love this actor!!!
"After the sunset" must be cool too!!!!!!

Dogstar 11-14-2004 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

:thumbsup:

Random thought: I really dig the Tea Party. I would love to see them live.

Trimontana 11-14-2004 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

Happy for ya, baby!!!! :wiggle:

Dogstar 11-14-2004 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Dogy!!!

Tell me about albums i can buy for this christmas, i mean i am trying to get into new groups...tell me which ones i should have, please.
About Jude Law....3rd dec. will be released "Closer" with Julia Roberts. And now in theatres is the film called " I love Huckabees".
i am curious to know how is "Team America" and "The machinist" with Christian Bale... i love this actor!!!
"After the sunset" must be cool too!!!!!!

New groups, hmmm, well, the following are relatively new groups to me:

The Tea Party: Transmission, The Edges of Twilight...these two albums rock!
Floater -- Anything by them. I love them. You can order their stuff from CDbaby.com. I would suggest Burning Sosobra and Angels in the Flesh and Devils in the Bone to start with.
Comes With The Fall -- The Year Is One...you can order it from their web site: comeswiththefall.com.
U.P.O. -- The Heavy

Those are just a few off the top of my head :D. I don't know if you are into Tool or A Perfect Circle, but they are both great as well. You could start with Lateralus by Tool and Mer De Noms by A Perfect Circle. And if you don't have any Jerry Cantrell, by all means get Degradation Trip Vols. 1 & 2. It's a double CD and there isn't one weak song on it. Also, Boggy Depot, his first solo effort, is really good. Lots of different sounds on that one. DT 1&2 has more of his signature Alice vibe, but there are the softer almost country sounding tunes on it as well...

/end spam ;)