CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 01-01-2004 07:39 PM

Aww how cute Kris :D

I'm running out of patience :mad: :mad1: :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 01-01-2004 08:00 PM

Holy Crap!
I can't believe its only 7 o clock :eek: :thud:

JenRN 01-02-2004 02:37 PM

OMG.... St Elmo's Fire is on Cinemax!!!!!! I can hear the music, boy this brings back memories, and shows my age! :D

JulieCitySlicker 01-02-2004 02:55 PM

I'm ready to split outta St Louis, getting itchy feet again :D I don't want to go back to Michigan either ;)

Dogstar 01-02-2004 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
OMG.... St Elmo's Fire is on Cinemax!!!!!! I can hear the music, boy this brings back memories, and shows my age! :D

LMAO...that does bring back soooo many memories!

TeriB19 01-02-2004 05:13 PM

LOVE that movie!!!! How many of you did role playing when that flick came out? I was the virgin, my boyfriend was the Rob Lowe character, my crazy friend Marie was the Demi Moore character, and my best friend Karen who was seeing two guys at the same time (best friends) was the Ally Sheedy character. Life definitely imitated art during that time period for me. Great memories.

marlsy 01-02-2004 05:17 PM

that is a great movie! I also love About Last Night! One of my favorite classics!! Can't forget The Breakfast Club , Sixteen Candles and Fast Times At Ridgemont High!! I love them all!

Sheila63 01-02-2004 06:21 PM

LOVE your signature and your avie pic, marlsy. :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-02-2004 07:56 PM

Nice pic Marsly! I got Steve working on a new one for me!

Hey, Teri do you like yours!? He had fun doing that one!

marlsy 01-03-2004 10:50 AM

Hey thanks girls!! Isn't he yummy in my avie?? That's cool Steve makes you those awsome avies!!!

TeriB19 01-03-2004 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Hey, Teri do you like yours!? He had fun doing that one!

I LOVE it Kris, and I'm looking around for some more good Simon shots for him to make a new one (if he doesn't mind). Some visual aid to go along with the story.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-03-2004 04:12 PM

Please, Steve mind!! I think he really loves doing for everybody! BTW you have been inspiring me with your story! I have been doing nothing but writing for two days! Steve reaped the benefits from it last night! I ran out of paper yesterday and thought I was gonna die!! Anyways, my story is about Colin Farrell. Still wondering if I'm gonna share it but I probably will. Plus, I was able to write a new installment for my Stappy story too! :pant: :naughty:

MrSeeker 01-03-2004 04:23 PM

Its offical,my life sucks horribley... :wtf:

creedsister 01-03-2004 08:44 PM

Lmao Hahaha ;)

Dogstar 01-03-2004 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Please, Steve mind!! I think he really loves doing for everybody! BTW you have been inspiring me with your story! I have been doing nothing but writing for two days! Steve reaped the benefits from it last night! I ran out of paper yesterday and thought I was gonna die!! Anyways, my story is about Colin Farrell. Still wondering if I'm gonna share it but I probably will. Plus, I was able to write a new installment for my Stappy story too! :pant: :naughty:

You go, KRIS!!! That's so wild :D.