CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Loss Of Peace (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5226)

whitebird 12-20-2003 10:19 PM

Thank you Julie, you are so very dear.

I have considered myself lucky to have found all of you, considering how extensive the internet is.

Perhaps there are no coincidences, and fate has played a lovely role in our friendships.

JenRN 12-20-2003 10:23 PM

I feel the same way. I truly believe it was fate. I can't express enough how I feel about you all. I sometimes sit in awe of how lucky I have been to find you all. For this very reason I will ALWAYS be grateful to Creed and Steve :angel:

JulieCitySlicker 12-20-2003 10:26 PM

Your welcome Whitebird!

HUGS!

I'm glad I've gotten to know you to Jen :D You are a very wonderful and beautiful person!

HUGS!

whitebird 12-20-2003 11:41 PM

I just realized that my status listed is "A Melody". How wonderfully appropriate. I chose this name after a beautiful song that I danced to when I was young. It is the only time that I have truly flown free.

Sheila63 12-21-2003 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I feel the same way. I truly believe it was fate. I can't express enough how I feel about you all. I sometimes sit in awe of how lucky I have been to find you all. For this very reason I will ALWAYS be grateful to Creed and Steve :angel:

So do I. Over the last two years, I've experienced some moments that make me believe there is no such thing as coincidence. I'm so happy that I found this bb last December. All of you have been so great and I'm very thankful to have you in my life. A big THANK YOU to Creed and Steve for making it all possible. :D

Dogstar 12-21-2003 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN

Well said!

whitebird 12-22-2003 07:46 PM

Several us us have mentioned that we think that there seems to be a wonderful twist of fate that has been involved in our lives, at different times. I have in the past posted a couple of mine. I would love to hear other stories, that you have lived.

I would like to change this original sad post into something positive. Will you contribute?

Sheila63 12-24-2003 04:10 PM

I like to share a story that happened to me this past spring. Some of you may remember this so forgive me for repeating it. One of my best friends had a miscarriage when she was 5 months pregnant this past April. They had a service for the baby which I attended. It was very sad and I remember starting to cry when the priest referred to their baby who was a little girl as an "angel in heaven". I know up until ths point it's a sad story but there's a wonderful twist of fate to the story too. As I was driving home from the service, I had the radio on instead of one of my cds and I heard the following songs in this order - One Last Breath, Angel by Aerosmith, Angel by Sarah MacClaughlin (sp?) and Don't Want To Miss a Thing by Aerosmith. The significance of the last song is my friend and I both love that song and whenever one of us hears it, we think of the other. One or two songs could have been a coicidence but not 4!!! To me, it was a sign and a great comfort.

Dogstar 12-24-2003 09:43 PM

Sheila, what an awesome story!!! Wow, thanks for sharing that.

GoodGodGirl23 12-26-2003 12:01 AM

:)

Sheila63 12-26-2003 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Sheila, what an awesome story!!! Wow, thanks for sharing that.

You're welcome, Dogstar. :D

whitebird 12-26-2003 09:31 PM

Sheila63, that is of course a very sad story, but beautiful in the experience received to help both you and your friend get through it.

Thank you for telling it to us.

Sheila63 12-26-2003 09:41 PM

You're welcome, whitebird.

whitebird 12-26-2003 10:59 PM

OK, I'll tell a twist of fate story. A couple of years ago we took care of a black lab. pup for about a week. Her name was Lucy and she was one of the most beautiful lab. pups that I have ever seen. She was 6 months old, and very, very active.

One day I decided that I would try to get some good pictures of her, however it was easier said than done, as she kept running everywhere. I tried to get her to sit against a blank wall, so the picture would show her beautiful coat and features, but she kept scooting backward. She ran into the hallway, and I snapped a picture, she ran up the stairs and I snapped again. Finally she sat down in the dining room, and I got a good one.

I had the pictures developed, but they were very odd. I have had pictures not turn out, but something was very unusial in these.

In the first picture where I had tried to get one of her against the wall, and my husbands arm is in the picture trying to get her to hold still, there is something else. Circling the puppies head, there is a ball of light that forms a large halo effect. In the hallway picture, there is a ball of light moving up from the bottom of the picture. And in the third picture of her standing on the stairs, there is another picture of this moving ball of light. The forth picture where she finally sat still in the dining room, all is normal.

I took the pictures into the best developer that I knew in Minnesota. They were very interested in them, and could not explain what had happened. They then sent me to a developer in Minneapolis, Minn. that the experts use. They determined that there was not a problem with the camera, or the film. What I had caught in the pictures, was something moving very, very fast. So fast that it could complete a full circle over the puppies head in the click of the camera. The man said that he had never seen anything like it before.

A couple of weeks later, I was watching a show about angels. On this show they happened to mention that the name Lucy means "Bringer Of Light". Lucy was the name of the puppy.

I checked my pictures from years past, and have found other balls of light. And I have learned that they are called orbs. In one picture there are six orbs, two of which are moving. I have had them show up in pictures using different cameras, and both inside and outside, and even at sunset at the top of a ranger tower, which is high over the tree tops.

They seem to show up only in the pictures that I take, not my other family members, but I don't know why.

Odd, I know but I have the pictures.

PaulMcCoygirl 12-28-2003 12:44 AM

That is amazing Whitebird. I've seen some strories about those orbs on TV and I think it's totally amazing! That was a great story by the way. :)