CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

bilal 09-05-2006 01:32 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

^ thanks.... :jam:

Rocketqueen 09-05-2006 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
^ thanks.... :jam:

:jam: anytime man...Peace Be With Ya HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA For As Long As She Will Stay ...and then will fight andf pray somemore and organaize it and Acknowlege It and process it AMEN AND AMEN :D :hugs: :hugs: :

bilal 09-06-2006 06:37 AM

^ :)

McJagger should not walk the streets of love..........

Sincirr 09-06-2006 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
:They Almost Broke A Glass Door they were making me tie balloons ya know how the latex wraps around your fingers and cuts the blood from flowing 2 or 3 would have been ok or im even going go 5 or 6 but i was trying to work and i barley got through it ...and when i got up with the belt..they went and ran around the entire complex ..and i was,nt going to chase,em down at all ..so they got off the hook that day because i had to work after i was done...i was going to give YET another speach but by that time they were being good and so adorable and i was tired .. They Dont Listien They Dont Mind their yet very charming, This Revolves Daily

they are charming at the end cos they know they can convince you to just let it go! Smart they are!

Even if they start to behave charmingly, they should still have consequences for their actions of some sort. Or they WILL do it daily.

bilal 09-06-2006 02:44 PM

hmm....today i found my old lighter in my drawer....... and i ended up smoking 2 cigrattes after some over 6 months.......hmmm..... i guess this phase of smoking will end when this lighter runs dry.......hmmm.....

bilal 09-06-2006 02:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
let me introduce to many people here this amusing ride that is very commonly used as a means of paid transportation in my city.......its called a "rickshaw"....its has a very noisy engine and it can carry maximum of 3 passengers...usually charges a bit less then a Taxi.....and is very bumpy in ride.......

Ana4Stapp 09-06-2006 04:24 PM

Quote:

let me introduce to many people here this amusing ride that is very commonly used as a means of paid transportation in my city.......its called a "rickshaw"....its has a very noisy engine and it can carry maximum of 3 passengers...usually charges a bit less then a Taxi.....and is very bumpy in ride.......

humm...seems cool...;)

Rocketqueen 09-07-2006 12:54 AM

Quote:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Could See My Ass Jumping In Something Like That, In A ER, :laugh: :laugh:

Rocketqueen 09-07-2006 12:58 AM

Quote:

^ :)

McJagger should not walk the streets of love..........

:) HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rocketqueen 09-07-2006 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
they are charming at the end cos they know they can convince you to just let it go! Smart they are!

Even if they start to behave charmingly, they should still have consequences for their actions of some sort. Or they WILL do it daily.

i know it tell me about, oh my donna lee baby but the world we live in today you cant displine your kids the way you want or the way you see fit because they call :wtf: it child abuse mine can beat me up when they want they so preciousssssss:D you remembear that movie BEBES KIDS

Rocketqueen 09-07-2006 01:14 AM

Quote:

hmm....today i found my old lighter in my drawer....... and i ended up smoking 2 cigrattes after some over 6 months.......hmmm..... i guess this phase of smoking will end when this lighter runs dry.......hmmm.....

:D ...he he the only time you feel the need smoke is when you talk to me...:D ...you let your hair down...if you can go without a ciggarette ...thats awsome then you dont need it....i for one on the other hand find it hard and trying to quit only makes it worse...if you know what i mean ...;) ITS Not A Quake Shes Out Of Smokes

JulieCitySlicker 09-07-2006 02:23 PM

This has been a crazy week!

Sayurday I went to the ER because I had been feeling very weak and tired for the past week,and on Saturday it still wasn't better,plus I had this strange feeling in my legs. They drew some blood from me and kept me there for several hours, and when the results from my bloodwork came back,it turned out that my soduim levels were very low. So they put a couple of IV's in me and kept me home from work for 2 days. Then on Tuesday I had to go back for a followup appointment,and they drew some more blood from me and sent me home from work again. I guess they are checking to see if I have lupus,if I'm anemic,or if I have some sort of stomach problems.

Please pray for me!

Sincirr 09-08-2006 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bILAL
let me introduce to many people here this amusing ride that is very commonly used as a means of paid transportation in my city.......its called a "rickshaw"....

Woh baby! That thing is totally COOL!:smokin:
Quote:

Originally Posted by RQ
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Could See My Ass Jumping In Something Like That, In A ER

What IS it with you and asses at the moment!:roll:
Quote:

Originally Posted by RQ
i know it tell me about, oh my donna lee baby but the world we live in today you cant displine your kids the way you want or the way you see fit because they call it child abuse

Theres other ways to discipline children without whacking em tho.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie
Please pray for me!

Oh man! I will be!

eusebioCBR 09-08-2006 09:58 AM

I don't wanna work today:tired:

bilal 09-08-2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
This has been a crazy week!

Sayurday I went to the ER because I had been feeling very weak and tired for the past week,and on Saturday it still wasn't better,plus I had this strange feeling in my legs. They drew some blood from me and kept me there for several hours, and when the results from my bloodwork came back,it turned out that my soduim levels were very low. So they put a couple of IV's in me and kept me home from work for 2 days. Then on Tuesday I had to go back for a followup appointment,and they drew some more blood from me and sent me home from work again. I guess they are checking to see if I have lupus,if I'm anemic,or if I have some sort of stomach problems.

:mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Please pray for me!

but i will still pray for you.....