CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   mp3's (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9175)

nagpo 05-29-2005 03:55 PM

mp3's

i was wondering if anybody had "i'm eighteen" and "Bound & Tied" and anything creed acoustic they could pm me please, thanx. :)(in mp3 format that i can download. and its in good quality please)

RMadd 05-29-2005 04:18 PM

check your PM, i've got both

nagpo 05-29-2005 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
check your PM, i've got both

i havent gotten them yet

nagpo 05-29-2005 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
i havent gotten them yet

Thank u :)

nagpo 05-29-2005 06:59 PM

now does anyone have any of creeds acoustic other then lullaby? if u do please pm me. or riders on the storm and roadhouse blues. i am looking too. ive already gooten two viruses on my computer.

titan9 05-31-2005 11:37 AM

Hey, I'd recommend DLing WinMX. It's a great, free, P2P program that is completely free of viruses and spyware. Also, check your PM. I have some Acoustics you might be interested in.

Airsck 08-15-2005 01:51 AM

Hey guys... I need some music either!!!! Here in Brazil itīs so hard to find albums like Stoned Immaculate and so on... Singles here itīs other rarity. Right! I already searched in Kaaza and Emule but it comes with so many beeps or fails.

I need them:

BROTHER OF MINE
RIDERS ON THE STORM
ROADHOUSE BLUES
LIGHT MY FIRE (this one I got in video)

Thank you guys!!!

PJAmerica 08-28-2005 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airsck
Hey guys... I need some music either!!!! Here in Brazil itīs so hard to find albums like Stoned Immaculate and so on... Singles here itīs other rarity. Right! I already searched in Kaaza and Emule but it comes with so many beeps or fails.

I need them:

BROTHER OF MINE
RIDERS ON THE STORM
ROADHOUSE BLUES
LIGHT MY FIRE (this one I got in video)

Thank you guys!!!

Never heard of "Brother Of Mine" but I have "Riders On The Storm". PM me and I'll send it to you.

PJAmerica 08-28-2005 09:48 PM

Quote:

now does anyone have any of creeds acoustic other then lullaby? if u do please pm me. or riders on the storm and roadhouse blues. i am looking too. ive already gooten two viruses on my computer.

PM Me your e-mail address and I'll send ya "Riders On The Storm".

riggersversion1 08-29-2005 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJAmerica
Never heard of "Brother Of Mine" but I have "Riders On The Storm". PM me and I'll send it to you.

Brother Of Mine is a song by a band called Virgos, who Creed's tour bassist Brett Hestla was leadsinger/guitarist of. Mark played a guitar solo on it & Flip played some keyboard at the end.

It's a great song, if you want that too, I also have it so I can send it you?

If you like it, be sure to check out Brett Hestla's new band at www.darknewday.com

PJAmerica 08-29-2005 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riggersversion1
Brother Of Mine is a song by a band called Virgos, who Creed's tour bassist Brett Hestla was leadsinger/guitarist of. Mark played a guitar solo on it & Flip played some keyboard at the end.

It's a great song, if you want that too, I also have it so I can send it you?

If you like it, be sure to check out Brett Hestla's new band at www.darknewday.com

Hek yeah, Man I have missed so much with being offline for 2 years. Thanks so much. :)

Regards, John

Airsck 08-30-2005 08:06 AM

Finally I got Riders On The Storm studio version in Kaaza... its rux!
Is there some version of ROadhouse Blues and in studio? I got it from Woodstock 99 and another taken from a tv show, the same show where was taken Light My Fire!

PJAmerica 08-30-2005 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airsck
Finally I got Riders On The Storm studio version in Kaaza... its rux!
Is there some version of ROadhouse Blues and in studio? I got it from Woodstock 99 and another taken from a tv show, the same show where was taken Light My Fire!

NO studio releases of Roadhouse Blues BY Creed as far as I know.

Dogstar 08-30-2005 05:05 PM

Roadhouse Blues is on the Asian import of Human Clay on a bonus disc. I can't remember if it's a live version or not and if I can figure out how to send it to you, I will. PM me if you're interested.

PJAmerica 08-30-2005 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Roadhouse Blues is on the Asian import of Human Clay on a bonus disc. I can't remember if it's a live version or not and if I can figure out how to send it to you, I will. PM me if you're interested.

It's a live version. I need to obtain it myself. If you would not mind sending a copy to me my e-mail addy is [email protected].