CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Relearn Love ~ Scott is Back!!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7154)

Shadow 08-01-2004 04:35 PM

Relearn Love ~ Scott is Back!!!!!!

Scott is back!

The song is amazing. It's better then I ever imagined it would be.

It brought tears to my eyes and gave me chills the first time I heard it - Just like all his songs have ever done to me.

It's not Creed-like at all. It's totally different. It's Scott. It's brilliant. I absolutely love it.

The voice, the lyrics, the passion - it's Scott all the way :D

Torn Signs 08-01-2004 04:38 PM

Well, I hope so b/c I can't hear it until it hits radio stations :(.

Jez 08-01-2004 04:38 PM

did you get my pm?

Torn Signs 08-01-2004 04:48 PM

reokt

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
did you get my pm?

Oh, yes, thank you! Yes, I did. I could hug you a million times I'm full of so MUCH gratitude! I got it just after I posted that, thank you! :D :D :D :o :)

creedtri 08-01-2004 06:38 PM

I wish I could hear it. I've been waiting for scotts stuff, and have heard all the alter bridge stuff.
________
Oregon dispensaries
________
Ford center

Sheila63 08-01-2004 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Scott is back!

The song is amazing. It's better then I ever imagined it would be.

It brought tears to my eyes and gave me chills the first time I heard it - Just like all his songs have ever done to me.

It's not Creed-like at all. It's totally different. It's Scott. It's brilliant. I absolutely love it.

The voice, the lyrics, the passion - it's Scott all the way :D

I totally agree, Robyn. It brought tears to my eyes as well. He sounds awesome and the lyrics are beautiful. :D

Shadow 08-01-2004 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
I totally agree, Robyn. It brought tears to my eyes as well. He sounds awesome and the lyrics are beautiful. :D

It's so much more then I could have ever hoped for Sheila. It's been close to 3 years since we've heard his voice on a new song. I hope we don't have to wait an eternity for the solo CD.

Sheila63 08-01-2004 10:08 PM

I hope we don't have to wait to long either, Robyn. I am so ready to hear more!!

Creed_Defaultgirl 08-01-2004 10:10 PM

I wanna hear it!!!!! :crying:

I'mRational 08-01-2004 10:29 PM

It's a good song. Scott sounded great, and the music is different. I like the backup singers. Does anyone know if someone co-wrote it with him?

Shadow 08-01-2004 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'mRational
It's a good song. Scott sounded great, and the music is different. I like the backup singers. Does anyone know if someone co-wrote it with him?

Pretty sure that Scott wrote all the lyrics himself. The Tea Party is the band backing him on this song.

benkenobi 08-01-2004 10:33 PM

Is he going to join up with The Tea Party for good? I know he's working on a solo album, but with a good singer like Stapp I would imagine there are bands looking for a singer.

rabidgopher04 08-01-2004 10:36 PM

where are you people hearing this song?

benkenobi 08-01-2004 10:38 PM

I just listened to "Relearn Love" for the first couple of times. Great song that should fit nicely for the Passion soundtrack. It's good to at least hear all the guys from Creed releasing/writing music. I have all the lyrics from Creed in this spiral bound folder I made & I'll just just keep added Alter Bridge/Scott Stapp lyrics right in with it all! :D

Shadow 08-01-2004 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
Is he going to join up with The Tea Party for good? I know he's working on a solo album, but with a good singer like Stapp I would imagine there are bands looking for a singer.

Ben somewhere here in CreedFeed land there is an article I posted about Stapp's relationship with the Tea Party.

If I remember correctly, any future work between Scott and The Tea Party depended on TP's schedule. They have an album coming out and then they are starting a tour.

I'll see if I can find the article. I'm pretty sure it's still pretty current here in the forum.