CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Healing thoughts for Scott! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=165)

Dogstar 10-10-2002 01:04 AM

Amen, TeriB. You said it.

creedfaner 10-10-2002 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
Amen, TeriB. You said it.

YES!! PREACH IT MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS...PRRRRREACH IT!!

hayley 10-10-2002 02:03 AM

what's goin on??? i thought u were shitty with creedfaner then u go and call im cutie??? :confused:

souldancer 10-10-2002 02:09 AM

* * steps in, head whirls around trying to figure out what has happened in this thread, focuses on title and begins to type * *

Sending Scott lots of healing thoughts and prayers - take good care! You and the other guys give so much energy out at the concerts - I appreciate you. Now rest..recuperate...then Rock On!

hayley 10-10-2002 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
No I'm not misinformed, maybe just two members took offence to it, but I was not a member, just a guest and when I saw your post, I cried. I thought it was the sickest piece of shit I had ever laid my eyes on. So you did not just piss off 2 members. I'm sure there were other guests like me who saw your little picture and stayed the hell away from that bb. I know I've never been back because of your caliber of humor. When you came on to the old Creedfeed bb, I was very cautious of you because of what you had posted about Downs Syndrome. Now I know I had good reason to be cautious. And if the majority of the people praised it for being funny, they are a bunch of sick jackasses just like you are. If THAT makes me a bigot, so be it. At least I'm not an insensitive jackass.

here this is an example...i thought u were in on it too...sry:embarass:

Dogstar 10-10-2002 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by souldancer
* * steps in, head whirls around trying to figure out what has happened in this thread, focuses on title and begins to type * *

Sending Scott lots of healing thoughts and prayers - take good care!  You and the other guys give so much energy out at the concerts - I appreciate you.  Now rest..recuperate...then Rock On!

Yes, get well soon, Scott

GoodGodGirl23 10-10-2002 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
here this is an example...i thought u were in on it too...sry:embarass:

What the hell am I missing here??? Downs syndrome????

hayley 10-10-2002 02:34 AM

oh who cares...i'm not angry with ya...Teri and these other people were having abit of an argument with creedfaner, and i thought u were in on it too...but ur weren't, so my mistake sorry!!!:angel:

Dogstar 10-10-2002 02:34 AM

It's been an interesting night on the bb, GGG. Suffice it to say that Creedfaner riled a lot of us up tonight by basically disrespecting people. If you go back on this thread and a number of others in the Band and Creed's music, you'll see.

souldancer 10-10-2002 02:42 AM

* * chopping up some celery, carrots, onion for Scott's soup. Pulls out old family recipe for laryngitis...hot chamomille tea, lemon juice, honey and shot of whiskey. Smiles and laughs thinking about her friends having fun on the CF BB * *

Dogstar 10-10-2002 02:59 AM

LOL, SD....I think we could all use .a little healing soup tonight. Right now, though, I'm sticking with a little cold brew and some Creed cranking on the headphones,....WGMB playing right now....

GoodGodGirl23 10-10-2002 03:15 AM

Screw da soup, sum stiff "Rum n Cokes" for me pleeeeze!!!:rolleyes:

Dogstar 10-10-2002 03:23 AM

LOL, GGG:D

GoodGodGirl23 10-10-2002 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
LOL, GGG:D

Good Lord, sometimes you just neva know "whah" da hell, your'e gonna come on to da "bb" to???:rolleyes: OMG!!!:confused:

Siana 10-11-2002 10:12 AM

:confused: