CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 03-02-2005 11:08 PM

Wow, I guess so! I hope there were no casualties!

aussiecreeder 03-02-2005 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Wow, I guess so! I hope there were no casualties!

There don't seem to be any.....just a few people shaken up it seems. Its is just me or have there being more earthquakes recently than per normal?

Dogstar 03-02-2005 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
There don't seem to be any.....just a few people shaken up it seems. Its is just me or have there being more earthquakes recently than per normal?

It does seem as if there have been a lot more than usual. The earth's in a weird cycle, I guess.

RMadd 03-03-2005 12:46 AM

Quote:

it's the motherfucking apocalypse! tsunamis, more deadly hurricanes than normal (FLA), earthquakes, terr'rists...

aussiecreeder 03-03-2005 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
it's the motherfucking apocalypse! tsunamis, more deadly hurricanes than normal (FLA), earthquakes, terr'rists...

its all saddam's fault i tell ya....he and osama are trying to kill my daddy! lol

RMadd 03-03-2005 01:02 AM

well, saddam's not gonna be much of a threat now.... it's all his fucking loony, brainwashed followers

aussiecreeder 03-03-2005 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
well, saddam's not gonna be much of a threat now.... it's all his fucking loony, brainwashed followers

but he wasen't a threat....exactly my point! the chase for osama should have never ceased being the no.1 priority. i might start a debate to end all debates but frankly i don't care lol. can someone remind me what saddam has to do with protecting the safety of the u.s? want an answer? sweet all........i think people were dooped with how often osama and saddam were used in the the same sentences. adolf hitler once said something about repeat a lie often enough and it will become accepted as the truth. sound familar?

Anna1011 03-03-2005 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
I would have to work from Monday to Friday from 7:30 to 4:30 pm with an hour break to lunch (not paid). My friend said that he just doesnt have any responsability and its an easy job. Weekends off, and when you work more than the 40 hours (thats in your contract) they pay ya over time, thats mean doble an hour.
Wake up in the mornings at 6 am would be a pain in the ass :(

sounds good gabi. :)

Sincirr 03-04-2005 11:17 PM

Quote:

but he wasen't a threat....exactly my point! the chase for osama should have never ceased being the no.1 priority.

Yup, he was a scapegoat, and the new ruler of Iraq will be the next one I fear!!!!

aussiecreeder 03-05-2005 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Yup, he was a scapegoat, and the new ruler of Iraq will be the next one I fear!!!!

na he'll be a puppet......some good has come in that region lately. still the ends doesn't justify the means.

JulieCitySlicker 03-05-2005 07:34 PM

Ok,we just had this new lady start at work about a month ago and there has been a couple times now that she has touched me inappropriately. I'm not going to go into detail about it,but the first time it took me off guard and I was to shocked to say anything because no one has ever touched me like that before. I told another co-worker about it and she then told my boss,and my boss had a talk with her about it. But then it happened again this morning at work and she touched me again and this time I totally WENT OFF!!!! I told my boss about it and she had another talk with the chick after work today. My boss told me that if it happens again,then she will go to the general manager about. I think the chick shouldn't be getting talked to about it and just get fired but oh well.

creedsister 03-05-2005 08:22 PM

:boxing: :boxing: Kick Her Ass And sometimes as crazy as it may sound their is always room for more The Best Of Friendships Start Out With A Good Fight :)

JulieCitySlicker 03-05-2005 08:23 PM

Ya,nut I don't want to be friends with the ho afterwards!

creedsister 03-05-2005 08:29 PM

:) i would,nt either but it sounded good

Anna1011 03-06-2005 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Ok,we just had this new lady start at work about a month ago and there has been a couple times now that she has touched me inappropriately. I'm not going to go into detail about it,but the first time it took me off guard and I was to shocked to say anything because no one has ever touched me like that before. I told another co-worker about it and she then told my boss,and my boss had a talk with her about it. But then it happened again this morning at work and she touched me again and this time I totally WENT OFF!!!! I told my boss about it and she had another talk with the chick after work today. My boss told me that if it happens again,then she will go to the general manager about. I think the chick shouldn't be getting talked to about it and just get fired but oh well.

thats shit they should have done more than just talk to her.

hope everything get sorted out for ya. :hugs: