CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Isabel comes our way (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4343)

JenRN 09-15-2003 09:07 AM

Isabel comes our way

YIKES!!!!! This storm is heading straight for the Mid Atlantic states and I am in the middle:yikes: If anyone has been through on before they are not fun and the floods are wicked!!! Hopefully everyone on the east coast will be safe. It is now labeled a category 5 which is the worst.:eek: :scared: :flee:

Mulletman 09-15-2003 09:54 AM

yea i saw... too bad its not going to florida. Alison kicked our ass and it was only a tropical storm

Steve 09-15-2003 10:49 AM

Good luck fighting that hurricane. This is why I enjoy living in Wisconsin; yes, the snow can be killer at times, but it beats hurricanes any day :P

Mulletman 09-15-2003 11:13 AM

yea, the only thing you got to worry about farmboy is the revolt from the cows

JulieCitySlicker 09-15-2003 12:29 PM

Yikes! I hope you guys stay safe:( I'll pray that it misses you:angel:

Sheila63 09-15-2003 12:37 PM

I'll be praying for you too, Jen, and anyone else that's in it's projected path. It could come up to the NorthEast where I live by the weekend.:eek: We've had two hurricans hit us here in CT that I can remember and both times we lost power, once for several days. :yikes:

whocares 09-15-2003 01:28 PM

A little weather udpate...The storm is predicted to come ashore near the outer banks of n.c....then accelerate through va and md..also dc and suburbs...with over hurricane force winds...lots of damage in that area..dc md and va have never been cracked by a storm of this magnitude...prayers to all...

mushroomy2k 09-15-2003 01:38 PM

isabel comes are way

i agree whocares ill pray for everyones safety.
i wished we could all will it away from anywhere.
i went to key west before andrew hit in 92
and homestead was really beautiful to,but after
andrew went through it really tore the place up.
if this storm came to us in florida it probibly would
cover the whole state.

JulieCitySlicker 09-15-2003 02:25 PM

That is scary mushroomy:eek: Take care everybody:hugs: :(

Scutley 09-15-2003 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Steve
Good luck fighting that hurricane. This is why I enjoy living in Wisconsin; yes, the snow can be killer at times, but it beats hurricanes any day :P

Steve you must be a wisonsin badger fan Im and Michigan State fan. I hope your safe and nothing troo bad happens.

Steve 09-15-2003 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mulletman
yea, the only thing you got to worry about farmboy is the revolt from the cows

:lol:

Scutly, I don't really follow college football. I'm a Green Bay Packer fan!!!!

On a serious note, hope everyone stays safe!

facelessman 09-15-2003 03:31 PM

Georgia isnt in the path of the storm, but will get some rain and stuff. But im glad, b/c that means i wont have to work!!wooohooo!:dancing: :banana:

Blaize 09-15-2003 03:38 PM

Everyone in this wretched hurricane's path try to stay safe!!!

Mulletman 09-15-2003 03:55 PM

I try to follow college football, its kinda hard when im a huge Red Raider fan but the college is about 500 - 700 miles away. im not a loghorn fan and i hate the aggies.

UofH is SWC and Rice is WAC so they dont get all the hype as Big 12 schools

Mulletman 09-15-2003 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by whocares
A little weather udpate...The storm is predicted to come ashore near the outer banks of n.c....then accelerate through va and md..also dc and suburbs...with over hurricane force winds...lots of damage in that area..dc md and va have never been cracked by a storm of this magnitude...prayers to all...

doesnt really matter where the eye is, what does the most damage are the northern bands. so if those bands are in yer direction.. run!