CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Some encouragement, please. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7097)

JulieCitySlicker 08-13-2004 11:37 PM

Teri,
I'm glad that things are getting better for you :) I hope that Don is safe and can come home soon! You and your family will be in my continued prayers :hugs: Stay strong girl!

TeriB19 08-14-2004 09:24 AM

Thanks Julie and everyone. Last night we had a great family night out. Went to a minor league baseball game with my daughter's Brownie troop (they sang the national anthem on the field) and after the game there were fireworks. We've really been trying to pack as much family time in as we can before next weekend when he ships out for good.

JulieCitySlicker 08-14-2004 12:46 PM

Teri,
I'm glad that you are able to get in some fun activities with your husband while you have him there :)

Sheila63 08-14-2004 05:00 PM

Teri, it sounds like all of you had a fun night out last night. :) You and your family are in my thoughts often and I will continue to send prayers your way. :hugs: :hugs:

creedfan47a 08-19-2004 11:23 PM

Luv ya Teri! :) Despite being wrapped up in my own life, you know I'm here for you! :D

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Dogstar 08-19-2004 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedfan47a
Luv ya Teri! :) Despite being wrapped up in my own life, you know I'm here for you! :D

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hugs:

creedfan47a 08-19-2004 11:31 PM

Yes it's me! :D Did you get the photos I emailed to you yesterday??? I sent it to your AOL address. :)

Dogstar 08-19-2004 11:36 PM

Yes....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful!!!!!!!!!!

TeriB19 08-20-2004 06:03 PM

Isn't she fantastic??? She looks absolutely gorgeous!!!! And you know I totally understand about you being wrapped up in wedding plans, etc. You have been so patient with ME being wrapped up in my own life and I've neglected you so much. You know I love you dearly, Bec.

Well, the official word is, Don is absolutely being flown out of the country on Wednesday of next week. So we have the weekend together, then he's going to Kuwait, definitely for sure, for at least 6 months. I'm feeling ok now, I've got you guys, I've got Damian and Satan, and I've got a great support network with family and neighbors. What more could I ask for?? You guys all mean the world to me. A huge warm thanks to all of you.

Dogstar 08-20-2004 06:09 PM

Aww...Mega hugs to you, Teri...we will help you get through it all!

JulieCitySlicker 08-20-2004 08:13 PM

Teri,
I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your hubby and the kids! This must be hard to go through but we will help you get through it girl :hugs: You and your family will be in my prayers! Stay strong hun and just trust that God will keep him safe :hugs: If you need anything or just want to talk, I am here for you!

Hi Bec :hugs:

Kimvan 08-20-2004 10:21 PM

Hey Teri, I'll of course be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers too!

By the way, who is that a pic of in your avie?

Love ya! :D

TeriB19 08-21-2004 12:05 AM

Thanks, guys. Kim, that's Vince Vaughn, my latest obsession. :D Not only a flaming hottie, but hysterical too. A great combo!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 08-21-2004 10:00 AM

Big hugs go out to you , Teri! Hope you guys have an awesome weekend together. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm here if you need anything!! Love you! :hugs:

Sheila63 08-21-2004 04:49 PM

Bec!!!!! It's so great to see you here!!! :hugs: :hugs: :D

Teri, I hope you, Don and the girls have a great weekend together. I can't even imagine all that you're going through. You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs: :hugs: