CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

GeeK_2004 09-30-2010 11:02 AM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

confused

TrulyAmazing 09-30-2010 11:10 AM

[quote=GeeK_2004]confused[/QU Get to The End Of The Line, And Take A Number, with the rest, peace be with you in jesus name, :headbang: ....order order....UNDER THE REIGN OF ONE KING.... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: darlin love in jesus, love in jesus,

JulieCitySlicker 11-05-2010 05:35 PM

Poopey! Trying to get rid of a nasty cold.

TrulyAmazing 11-05-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Poopey! Trying to get rid of a nasty cold.

:hugs: :hugs: i know it i despise germs, you,ll feel better soon take a few warm shots of whisky and suck on a lemon :hugs: :hugs: try some vicks rub on the old head you,ll feel better in no time no time at all, my julie girl .......:rockon:

TrulyAmazing 11-27-2010 11:23 AM

:mad1: Ya,alls Over Willie One Of The God Fathers Of Country, I,ll Deal With It Other, Than that Ya,alls ..........:rockon: Busy Trying To Work, While Having To Break Off To Lock Up The Wolves......:laugh: .....PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, WHITE FLAG........:peacelove

Ana4Stapp 12-18-2010 09:19 PM

hunger

TrulyAmazing 12-18-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
hunger

:cheers: ye shall be filled, :laugh:

Sincirr 12-28-2010 10:06 AM

Best summer ever...heaps col LOL

TrulyAmazing 12-28-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Best summer ever...heaps col LOL

:) yes indeed, we,ve made much progress, and we need to stay focused on that progress, and grounded, :hugs: :hugs: the best of the best, we work harder, to achive our goals, in simplisty orderly fashion, to the best of are abilty we are more than overcomers, through OPRAH WINFERY , AND FIRST JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, We Will See The Entire Transfiguration Of Every Knee Bowing AND CONESSING HE IS LORD OF LORD AND KING OF KINGS, it will be worth it, pray for the Strengeth To Be RENEWED Each Morning It Always Dont Cometh By Tears, But Of Many Things, So therefore We Can Proceed, Taketh Not Candy From Strangers, If Its Doubled In Riches, CHOOSE THE DUST IT WILL PRAISE THEE......:rockon:

Sincirr 01-06-2011 10:42 AM

Sorry I meant cold. I hate the hot.

I am feeling really angry. REALLY angry. At a friend...not a friend anymore!

TrulyAmazing 01-06-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Sorry I meant cold. I hate the hot.

I am feeling really angry. REALLY angry. At a friend...not a friend anymore!

one of those, again, there is so many 12 pieces of silver, :laugh: :laugh: SISTAHHHHHHHHHHHHH knows nothing of happiness but these things im the proffesional, :banghead: i,ve got Mr plumber siuation, :D at the momeant, my joy that flows from within, Calm down, make peace with your friend, and work it out, :hugs: :cloud9: im sure its nothing be alarmed, about, sweetheart, no need to turn a river into a Ocean, Sometimes Some Feels They Need To Do What They Must,

Sincirr 01-07-2011 08:15 AM

Ill never talk to her again. I am pretty angry at her for being an ignorant bitch. Man am I pissed off. Im done with friendships. Done

TrulyAmazing 01-07-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Ill never talk to her again. I am pretty angry at her for being an ignorant bitch. Man am I pissed off. Im done with friendships. Done

yes indeed, these are just fragil times, others be more bold to presue a deeper presverance, and visual and precepts, perhaps these to boundries got ya,lls wires crossed, make peace with your friend in jesus name, and uncross those little deeper branches, My Sistahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you feel better, ROCK ON,

JulieCitySlicker 01-09-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Whoa! That sucks Donna :(

TrulyAmazing 01-09-2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Whoa! That sucks Donna :(

Now Now, They Will Be Fine, :hugs: hush~hush ~a by i talked To Our Donna, Although Time Was Was Rashing, but enough to catch up on our girl talk, Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name, NO WEAPONS FORMED SHALL PROSPER, My Julie Girl, My Friends Our My Life, ......:rockon: it will gets better, i,ve been so daggum busy, my hearts,