CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What time is it right now? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5504)

hayley 01-28-2004 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Listen here...when we say SEX we mean SEX! LOL
:hammerlol

No the real whiny Ozy accents say six like sex, lol I swear

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Where are you from X???*curious*

He's from squirrel land, Canada, I'm going there one day to see the squirrels, and the pandas, and the snow, and the worlds biggest shopping mall, and that really high tower that's there. :D

WeatheredWoman 01-28-2004 06:18 PM

Oh man... from squirrel land! I like squirrels... those little tree-animals with that big plumtail? They also live here in Holland in the forrests... they're soooooooooooooo sweet :D

But I didn't know that Panda's live in Canada? I thought in China!
Grizzly's and other bears live in Canada... but Panda's? I do know that once a year Orca's (killerwhales) are gathering near the coast of ehh.. Vancouver I guess???? :dunno: Love to see that once in my life!

hayley 01-28-2004 06:22 PM

We get whales and dolphins swimming around here :D

Pandas, well X said he get's them there. And I've never seen squirrels, but X said he even gets them running around on his driveway, and he described them, I thought awww I love squirrels :D:D:D

WeatheredWoman 01-28-2004 06:29 PM

Quote:

OK, logging out, 4:03am
Just starting to peel, Wheatheredwoman!!!:banghead:

:note: Meeeeee… I’m rusted and weathered,
Barely holding together...
I’m covered with skin that peels
and it just won’t heal... :note: :paperbag:

j/k ;) I'm mean!!!! :hugs:

What part of your body was sunburned?? I feel for you!!

WeatheredWoman 01-28-2004 06:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
We get whales and dolphins swimming around here :D

Awesome!!! I'm jealous!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
And I've never seen squirrels, but X said he even gets them running around on his driveway, and he described them, I thought awww I love squirrels :D:D:D

Ok here's a pic of the European Squirrel :D

WeatheredWoman 01-28-2004 06:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And another one... I'm living near a forrest! So they're a regular see for me :D ...But whales and dolphins... awww that would be so wonderful!!!

Higher_Desire 01-28-2004 06:53 PM

That's a funky hair-do those things got! Ya know what squirrels make me think of? That funny commercial for Progressive Auto Insurance that has them 2 squirrels in it? You know the one, right? One runs across the road right in front of a car, the car swirves to miss it and gets in a wreck and the two little squirrels do a cool handshake think. It's funnier to see it than for me to explain it.

H-D :hypno:

WeatheredWoman 01-28-2004 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
That's a funky hair-do those things got!

Awww they're sooo cute... and fluffy... especially their ears and tail! In real life you can see the red/brown color better! They have exact the same color as an Irish Setter (Dogbreed)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Ya know what squirrels make me think of? That funny commercial for Progressive Auto Insurance that has them 2 squirrels in it? You know the one, right? One runs across the road right in front of a car, the car swirves to miss it and gets in a wreck and the two little squirrels do a cool handshake think. It's funnier to see it than for me to explain it.

I'm affraid I'd never seen that commercial here in Holland :dunno: But I'm willing to see it :D

creedsister 01-28-2004 09:20 PM

Quote:

I miss U Weatheredwoman and Creedsister! I have been knocked about by my sunburn, but I will be around soon. It's 6:20pm here now, time fer dinna!!!

there is a little thing called sunblock ya,know use it next time :)

Sincirr 01-28-2004 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
there is a little thing called sunblock ya,know use it next time :)

:doh:Holy crap, I didnt know it existed!

:suave:

Honestly, by the time I have to go outdoors for a long legnth of time again, I have forgotten to take precautions.

WW: My face is pretty pink and my arms, bah! :crying:

creedsister 01-28-2004 09:41 PM

Quote:

:doh:Holy crap, I didnt know it existed!

:suave:

Honestly, by the time I have to go outdoors for a long legnth of time again, I have forgotten to take precautions.

WW: My face is pretty pink and my arms, bah! :crying:

awww im really sorry to here that]] try noxema they say its the best relife for sunburn]] really try it :)

Sincirr 01-28-2004 09:52 PM

WE DONT HAVE IT HERRRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!!!!
:crying::crying:

creedsister 01-28-2004 09:58 PM

Quote:

WE DONT HAVE IT HERRRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww well then try aloe vera then it comes in a gel or you can get it out of plant]]poor thing i will pry that it goes away ok :) :)

JulieCitySlicker 01-28-2004 10:00 PM

Its time for me to go to bed :(

creedsister 01-28-2004 10:44 PM

for me its nite nite :hugs: everybody