CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   More trouble for Scott Stapp (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10505)

RockGoddess 02-16-2006 08:43 PM

Re: More trouble for Scott Stapp

This happened in Orlando in 2000. Apparently his son was at that concert. I don't know about Hillaree. Weren't they divorced in 99'? I don't remember.

TeriB19 02-16-2006 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Quite frankly, I am glad Dogstar deleted the link. I think it has no place on here. Besides, I'm sure that those who want to see it can easily google it and find it.

Titan, that's exactly right. Anyone can go find it for themselves, we don't need to advertise it here.

Agent D 02-16-2006 09:03 PM

The disillusionment continues...

velocityidp 02-16-2006 09:12 PM

Stapp/Kid Rock Sex Tape?

Hmm...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11396775/

And I thought I was dissapointed in Stapp before... this caps it.

King Oropher 02-16-2006 10:29 PM

:eek: :wtf: Thats so sad that this tape is going to be released, man I feel sorry for Scott

Stappishot 02-17-2006 12:14 AM

I hope being that this tape will come out, that Stapp doesn't get so mad that he turns to more drinking, or god knows what.

Higher_Desire 02-17-2006 01:21 AM

it's pretty f*cking pathetic if you ask me.

H-D :pimp:

facelessmike 02-17-2006 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
The disillusionment continues...

Isnt that the absolute truth...:wtf:

These last few months have been a nightmare for Scott and his fans, but he only has himself to blame. I'll always love the music, but it hurts to say that the man has fallen a long way in my book. Now I understand what Brian Marshall meant about Stapp being no angel and putting on a clean front. I feel for the new Mrs. Stapp. Well, I've gotta go see how pbf is buzzing.
And, it's good to be the king! But ONLY if the freaking camera is NOT rolling!! :eek: :eek:

Trimontana 02-17-2006 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
it's pretty f*cking pathetic if you ask me.

H-D :pimp:

Thinking the same. To be honnest i knew this was gonna come to the surface sooner or later. All these fans thinking Stapp was a victim and he was a good guy...i don't feel sorry for him. It's just disturbing thinking that his own son was at that gig...i feel sorry for the kid. Stapp doesn't have shame. It makes me sick the fact of imaging seeing that tape of him. And i think it's not the media fault..what do you expect?, shoot a sex tape with fans and think it will never come public?....yeah, naive:rolleyes:

cariocawlad 02-17-2006 12:49 PM

Well...where's this all gonna end?

Trimontana 02-17-2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cariocawlad
Well...where's this all gonna end?

All actions have consequences. It will stop when he stops to act like a motherfucker piece of work.

nagpo 02-17-2006 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
All actions have consequences. It will stop when he stops to act like a motherfucker piece of work.

damn straight

Mrprophetman 02-17-2006 02:05 PM

Ha....Ha.....Ha..Ha..Ha.

All these people are gonna shell out $70.00 bucks for this thing and find out it actually stars the greasy Kid Rock. Sorry, but that guys looks like a walking disease. If anybody's thinkin of buying it cause they can see Stapp, don't waste your money.

J-Man 02-17-2006 02:26 PM

^^^What??? If you think that your post will not have people buy it, you're sadly mistaken. They will - people love controversey.

titan9 02-17-2006 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessmike
These last few months have been a nightmare for Scott and his fans, but he only has himself to blame. I'll always love the music, but it hurts to say that the man has fallen a long way in my book. Now I understand what Brian Marshall meant about Stapp being no angel and putting on a clean front. I feel for the new Mrs. Stapp. Well, I've gotta go see how pbf is buzzing.
And, it's good to be the king! But ONLY if the freaking camera is NOT rolling!! :eek: :eek:

Amen, brother, amen. I couldn't agree more with what you said. It has been a nightmare.....not just for Scott, but also for his loyal fans. I can imagine it being incredibly hard(for his biggest fans) to justify(no pun intended) his actions. I sure as heck know that I can't justify what has went down....both as a fan and as a fellow Christian.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
It's just disturbing thinking that his own son was at that gig...i feel sorry for the kid. Stapp doesn't have shame. It makes me sick the fact of imaging seeing that tape of him. And i think it's not the media fault..what do you expect?, shoot a sex tape with fans and think it will never come public?....yeah, naive

Exactly. Engaging in the acts is one thing(and I guess, in some ways, to be expected considering the nature of Rock&Roll)....but to be so cocky as to tape it and then brag about it? That's just disappointing.