CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   4 songs i want to hear and i'll do anything to hear them (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11855)

nagpo 10-25-2007 05:26 PM

4 songs i want to hear and i'll do anything to hear them

Do it all over
Grip my soul
Nothing
[Untitled]

I will do anything to hear these. And I mean it. I will pay any price.

NirvanaCreed 10-25-2007 07:36 PM

Re: 4 songs i want to hear and i'll do anything to hear them

I would want to hear the same songs. I would like to hear the rough draft of MOP also I've heard great things about that from some other fans

J.T. 10-25-2007 07:37 PM

Those are Creed songs? Wow. I haven't heard any of those, including Is This The End?.

Scorpion King 10-25-2007 07:52 PM

Is This The End is a pretty good song. Shame it didn't make it on any of the albums.

I believe that there was something called Creed: Rarities, that was issued a while ago. Unfortunately, I think it had limited circulation, and only featured some of the more well-known b-sides, like the cover of Riders On The Storm and To Whom It May Concern.
I would love to hear all of the "hidden" Creed songs. They should just release a box set of all of the b-sides, like what The Cure did, and what is being planned with the old White Zombie songs. It'd be a terrible shame if all of those songs were never heard by anyone.

nagpo 10-25-2007 10:13 PM

I think if they really care about there fans they'll release them. We could petition, but theres not that many of us left.

nagpo 10-25-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.T.
Those are Creed songs? Wow. I haven't heard any of those, including Is This The End?.

I'm sure somebody on this forum could give it to u. or just search youtube.

NirvanaCreed 10-26-2007 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
I think if they really care about there fans they'll release them. We could petition, but theres not that many of us left.

The day creed cares about fans is the day I die. They don't care about us. they only care about money.

nagpo 10-26-2007 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NirvanaCreed
The day creed cares about fans is the day I die. They don't care about us. they only care about money.

i disagree.

J.T. 10-26-2007 07:58 PM

Yeah, I'm really sure they were all about the money. Give me a break, that's the stupidest argument ever. My Own Prison was not radio friendly at all, and yet it still had four number one singles and sold six million copies...that album wasn't designed to rake in a huge amount of money.

nagpo 10-26-2007 08:01 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I'm really sure they were all about the money. Give me a break, that's the stupidest argument ever. My Own Prison was not radio friendly at all, and yet it still had four number one singles and sold six million copies...that album wasn't designed to rake in a huge amount of money.

i agree lol

Scorpion King 10-26-2007 10:37 PM

Quote:

My Own Prison was not radio friendly at all

How do you come to that conclusion? The lyrical themes are a bit unique for a grunge/post-grunge band at the time, but beyond that, it struck me as very radio friendly. I do agree with you that I highly doubt that the band initially expected it to be so successful.

nagpo 10-27-2007 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion King
How do you come to that conclusion? The lyrical themes are a bit unique for a grunge/post-grunge band at the time, but beyond that, it struck me as very radio friendly. I do agree with you that I highly doubt that the band initially expected it to be so successful.

I think maybe in terms of lyrics. but musicly, creed is as mainstream as it comes.

N30 W084 11-03-2007 07:18 PM

hey! Do It All Over was on ronranew.com well 'bout a minute of it anyway, it was pretty gud even just a clip, it ended but you could tell there was more...

nagpo 11-03-2007 07:36 PM

i heard it. one of my fav creed songs. but i need the full version damn.

N30 W084 11-03-2007 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
i heard it. one of my fav creed songs. but i need the full version damn.

yeah i love it too, but why couldn't he have put the full thing up? man thats annoying, tryin' to tempt us lol! and it worked...