CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Answers! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11263)

revisfoot 09-03-2006 11:20 PM

Answers!

Why did Scott quit touring? Why did the promotion for the album suddenly end?

Why are Fuel staying so secretive about the identity of their new lead singer?

wink, wink.

Get the picture?

nagpo 09-03-2006 11:39 PM

Re: Answers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
Why did Scott quit touring? Why did the promotion for the album suddenly end?

Why are Fuel staying so secretive about the identity of their new lead singer?

wink, wink.

Get the picture?

oh god i hope not. fuels nice and all but i want the creed sound not the fuel sound. if he were to join fuel it would have there own sound, with stapps voice. i dont want that, i want stapps voice with the creed sound like his solo career.

revisfoot 09-03-2006 11:45 PM

But, you know, the more I think about it, the more I see it as a real possibility. Fuel has said that there has been a lot of legal stuff to work around for their new lead singer to join them. And, since then, support for the Great Divide has just dropped. I would be willing to put my bottom dollar on the idea of Stapp joining Fuel.

Dogstar 09-04-2006 03:34 AM

Blech, I don't like that idea. I don't like Fuel.

eusebioCBR 09-04-2006 05:10 AM

no way:thud:

ABYanks 09-04-2006 08:44 AM

he likes writing his own stuff and they had that album written before any singer came into the picture

Chase 09-04-2006 09:15 AM

I honestly think that Stapp would be propelled to his old popularity much quicker this way. I honestly think it would be a good move on his part working with the Fuel guys (not taking anything way from the Goneblind guys). I don't know if its a real possibility, especially since Stapp expresses how much he enjoys doing his own thing. Yet, the remaining Fuel guys are seasoned musicians and have hit the top of the charts before. They also were put back in the spotlight shortly when the publicly were pursuing Chris Daughtry from American Idol. You never know though. I believe a few years ago, Stapp and Tremonti played a concert with Carl Bell and Jeff Abercrombie from Fuel. So... there was a friendship there. I'm curious to know who Fuel hired now...

ABYanks 09-04-2006 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
. I'm curious to know who Fuel hired now...

i have a feeling its gonna be a name weve all heard before, i dont think its some random undiscovered guy, they were too excited about it.

Chase 09-04-2006 10:01 AM

Update: There's a good chance that it's the former singer of this band, Something to Burn. There's an anouncement on it that hints that their singer left them to join Fuel.

http://www.myspace.com/somethingtoburn

Ana4Stapp 09-04-2006 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

same here ;)

Rocketqueen 09-04-2006 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

me either..Doggy i mean do from certian point of myself ..yesssssssssssss...and then there is another part of myself ...that i dont like fuel at all ...but the entire concempt of him singing lead for fuel ..i could see that on a few songs or something or even see him work with,em on a album .. but to be their leading man..i dont know about that

The619 09-05-2006 02:09 AM

Pwf never even heard Fuel before.

Lunar Shadow 09-05-2006 03:00 PM

I like Fuel's First Album it was really good but I have not been impressed since

titan9 09-05-2006 09:08 PM

No, no, no, no, no, this would not be a good idea. Once popular bands that replace their lead singers typically don't achieve their previous success. I do not think Stapp would be a good fit for Fuel and would be disappointed if he did join them. The way I'd ever want to see Stapp in another band is if that band is a fully reunited Creed, and that ain't gonna happen, so I'm fine with him being solo.

revisfoot 09-05-2006 10:02 PM

Hey, it happened with Van Halen when they got Sammy Hagar. If this is what I think it is, then it could very well be a good, if not GREAT thing for Fuel and Stapp.

You see, I noticed a trend, watching both band's websites, and when Fuel said they were working though some of the "legal stuff" in getting this as-yet-unnamed singer, Stapp's album and tour just fell off the map. No promotion. No more real singles, nothing.

Even Goneblind were recently talking about recording THEIR next album, which would mean that they're going to be doing something different without Stapp.

I'm telling you, there's something going on under the surface, and I truly feel that it's Stapp joining Fuel.