CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Vertigo Tour 2006!!!!!!!! South Hemisphere (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9979)

Ana4Stapp 11-19-2005 12:14 PM

Vertigo Tour 2006!!!!!!!! South Hemisphere

It's Official! Australia To Get Vertigo

Eight years after they last played Australia, U2 are taking the Vertigo Tour to Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney in March. The shows are the first to be announced for 'Vertigo '06' which will kick off in February and also stop in Mexico, South America, New Zealand, Australia and Japan.

http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=1810

Wow! I cant believe it! U2 is coming again!!!!!! Just a great way of starting 2006.:cloud9:
:D

:dancing: :dancing:

The Lithium 11-19-2005 12:26 PM

Hahahah, Marcos told me that they would come to Brazil, like... More than a week ago! :D

Ana4Stapp 11-19-2005 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Hahahah, Marcos told me that they would come to Brazil, like... More than a week ago! :D

Yeah..I was thinking...next week 4/12 well have PJ, next year U2 and Oasis...so AB is not a distant dream... :D

Dogstar 11-19-2005 08:16 PM

That's awesome, Ana. I saw them last month and they were great! You'll love the show.

hayley 11-20-2005 12:05 AM

YYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is frickin brilliant

BRISBANE IS ON FOR ME, BABY!!! And Auckland as well .... holy crap ....

LARRY, I'M COMIN HONEY!!!!!! :laugh:

aussiecreeder 11-20-2005 12:20 AM

yeah brisbane for me! :D (melb would be good as well but i highly doubt it)

hayley 11-20-2005 12:24 AM

Brisbane for us! Here we come! :D

aussiecreeder 11-20-2005 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley
Brisbane for us! Here we come! :D

if anyone would like to donate to some medication for me (that i will need after spending time with hayley) please send it to;
Locked Bag
10199 Kangaroo Ct
Melbourne

LMFAO

hayley 11-20-2005 12:34 AM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ignore that everyone, he loves me really! :laugh: Hahahaaa

Oh man this is amazing :D:D:D It's finally happening! :D

aussiecreeder 11-20-2005 12:38 AM

what would be even better if some drug that acts like a hearing-aid. you know how old people can turn their ears on and off? thats what i need! :laugh:

LOL just kidding this will be awesome fun.....:)

Ana4Stapp 11-20-2005 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
That's awesome, Ana. I saw them last month and they were great! You'll love the show.

YEAH!! I know, I saw them some years ago and boy...it was GREAT!!!! I'll count days until february...cuz even though according to their oficial site South America still doenst has official dates for the shows ...here we have 2 confirmed dates.

:D :cloud9: :cloud9: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

hayley 11-20-2005 12:45 AM

Oh bring it on, you arrogant ozy ba - no, sorry, that's too rude for CF ;)

Hehe i know it's going to be GREAT :D:D

Dogstar 11-20-2005 03:42 AM

LOL, you guys are funny!!

The Lithium 11-20-2005 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Yeah..I was thinking...next week 4/12 well have PJ, next year U2 and Oasis...so AB is not a distant dream... :D

In 2005 in I've seen these shows, (as far as I can remember):

-Alter Bridge (in Paris. I saw them in London in September 2004, as well)
-3 Doors Down
-Audioslave
-U2
-Seether (November 30th, holding on to my ticket)
-Bullet For My Valentine (December 8th, holding on to my ticket)

And of course some other swedish rock groups, such as Stereolith, Blowsight, etc. I don't remember everyone who has visit us during the past year, but I know Green Day and Blindside are 2 of them. I dislike them, so I didn't catch them. The Stockholm rock-group "Prime STH", (STH=Stockholm), have been writing new material/recording all year. It sucks, because they tend to play at least one show a month in Stockholm when they're on tour! :D They're always very cheap, 'cause they play here so often. And sometimes even free! :D It rocks!

Ana4Stapp 11-21-2005 08:10 PM

I forgot to say that next week, before PJ will have a rock festival and bands like Good Charlote, Fantomas , Sonic Youth and Nine Inch Nails will play... :)