CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Future of Creed - Help (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6399)

chramos 04-22-2004 12:55 PM

Future of Creed - Help

HI there friends,

As i am new here, maybe u could help me... I saw that Tremonti and Stapp are working on solo stuff...

But i see Tremonti´s new band has all former creed members, except Stapp. Has Creed "finished"?!!

Thanks a lot for help :)

Shadow 04-22-2004 01:17 PM

Welcome to the board Charmos. :)

This is a topic that has been discussed over and over. You should go back and look at some older threads.

But, to sum it all up - Creed is on an extended break with no timetable for return. Scott is working on a solo album due out some time this year. Mark, Flip and Brian are working on a new project due out around August. Micheal Tremonti (Mark's brother) keeps us updated on this project. You can do a user name search for "Gabriel" to find his posts (to find out information on this band). A band name has not yet been announced.

Echelon122 04-22-2004 01:47 PM

How do you join in Sept 2003 and be a newbie? LOL. Welcome back.

Basically what Shadow said. Although I never heard August in connection with Stapp's effort? I always heard late 2004 if not early 2005 *shrug* But he's working on one...a "Doors/zepplin/make your 15's thump" sound.

But yes, Brian is joining back up with Mark and Flip and a singer (named Myles Kennedy). The album's tentative release is for August.

OneOmerta 04-22-2004 03:51 PM

Quote:

Scott is working on a solo album due out some time this year

shadow never said August for Stapps album Erin lol

and...I'm a newbie to this board..this is my first post actually..however I've been reading this board for a good while...just never registered until January..and didn't post til today ;)

Mertie/Omerta

Shadow 04-22-2004 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneOmerta
shadow never said August for Stapps album Erin lol

Thank you for claifying that. I had to go back and read what I wrote. I never said August for Scott's album.

Welcome to the board Omerta. But I think I know you from another place don't I?

hayley 04-22-2004 09:29 PM

Man it's funny how people just lurk around without actually posting anything :laugh:

Welcome to the board, chramos and OneOmetra, hope you both like it here. :D

And what Shadow said pretty much sums it all up

OneOmerta 04-22-2004 11:14 PM

Quote:

Welcome to the board Omerta. But I think I know you from another place don't I?

lol...yes...you probably do Shadow...I get around ;) I hope you've seen me around on good days....and not on my ornery, sarcastic ones lol

Quote:

Man it's funny how people just lurk around without actually posting anything

haha....yeah...do more reading than posting on most boards I go to. Thanks for the Welcome :)

Bridge of Clay 04-22-2004 11:26 PM

Hal: lazy people... ;)

hayley 04-22-2004 11:26 PM

No problem :D

And yeah, how come you lurked for so long? People are so shy lol

aussiecreeder 04-23-2004 08:08 AM

i'm having a hard time imaging doors/zep style stuff with "a make your 15's thump" sound. it sure is going to be orginial! :D i would expect it to come out at basically the same time as the anthology which for the newbies is a greatest hits and b-sides/unreleased package.

The Lithium 04-23-2004 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echelon122
Basically what Shadow said. Although I never heard August in connection with Stapp's effort? I always heard late 2004 if not early 2005 *shrug* But he's working on one...a "Doors/zepplin/make your 15's thump" sound.

No, Stapp's solo will be out later this year, if not early 2005, you never know. He says he's making a "Creed meets The Doors and Led Zepplin album". Kind of what you said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echelon122
But yes, Brian is joining back up with Mark and Flip and a singer (named Myles Kennedy). The album's tentative release is for August.

Yes, they're going for late Augusti. Maybe 24th.

Echelon122 04-23-2004 12:08 PM

My mistake Shadow...for some reason August jumped up a line when I was reading LOL.

The Lithium 04-23-2004 02:12 PM

Chramos, the new band are in a studio in Atlanta with their new producer Ben Gross (who have produced some Fuel, etc, etc). You have problably read about this, but the new band is named Alter Bridge.

Stapp is somewhere in south Italy, or somewhere else near water. He just said that in a interview. He says that water makes him calm down, and he says he needs that.