CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Submersed...? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7538)

criticallyCreed 09-27-2004 06:03 PM

Submersed...?

Anyone hear of the band Submersed? I heard a few tracks from this the other day and they're really sweet. Give it a try:

SUBMERSED

Admin Edit >> Nice try, no SPAM referral links.

Bridge of Clay 09-27-2004 10:09 PM

pfft! you're kidding right? there are thousands of Submersed related posts on this board! :)

RMadd 09-27-2004 11:32 PM

... all started by you....
and not to be rude, cC, but many of us have been eagerly anticipating this Tremonti-sponsored project ever since we first heard about it many many many months ago... at long last, tho, the album hits shelves tomorrow!

Bridge of Clay 09-28-2004 10:44 AM

I can't help it! lol

I'm practically their official pimp!

aussiecreeder 09-28-2004 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
I can't help it! lol

I'm practically their official pimp!

are you on their payroll by any chance? ;)

The Lithium 09-28-2004 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
pfft! you're kidding right? there are thousands of Submersed related posts on this board! :)

Yeah, most of us here have been a fan of those guys for about one year now!! At least I know me and Bridge of Clay, (Marcos), has!!

RMadd 09-28-2004 02:32 PM

in a couple hours, i will have.... going to best buy after i'm done w/ my damn english class in 30 mins.

The Lithium 09-28-2004 03:55 PM

Is your english class named "CreedFeed.com"?

criticallyCreed 09-29-2004 10:02 AM

in due time...

so you guys like the new cd?! my favorite tracks are 3, 7, & 9.

Admin Edit >> This is your last warning. One more referral link and you're banned.

The Lithium 09-29-2004 11:51 AM

Yeah, I love it... Can't really choose any fav though. You Run, Divide The Hate, At Peace, Parallelism are my favs right now!! I'm really into Dripping and Hollow as well!! Sad to see Broken Man, Leave and Come To Me didn't make the album cut, I love those songs!!

creedsister 09-29-2004 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
Yeah, I love it... Can't really choose any fav though. You Run, Divide The Hate, At Peace, Parallelism are my favs right now!! I'm really into Dripping and Hollow as well!! Sad to see Broken Man, Leave and Come To Me didn't make the album cut, I love those songs!!

HAHAHAHA~~You Would :jam: :jam:

RMadd 09-29-2004 01:59 PM

Quote:

Is your english class named "CreedFeed.com"?

:hammerlol
no, what i meant was my english class started in 30 mins (i'm in college, where you're not actually taking classes the whole day, i've got a couple in the morning, then a couple hour break, before english). my bad for not being clear.

Bridge of Clay 09-29-2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
are you on their payroll by any chance? ;)

That's something I'm proud of doing for free!

PS: is it wrong to be curious on what CC did to warned? lol!

The Lithium 09-29-2004 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
:hammerlol
no, what i meant was my english class started in 30 mins (i'm in college, where you're not actually taking classes the whole day, i've got a couple in the morning, then a couple hour break, before english). my bad for not being clear.

Oh... Well, in sinior high we just do it "the old way"! :D Lessions, lession, maybe another lession, lunch - short break, maybe another lession, maybe another lession, maybe another, the end!! :D

RMadd 09-29-2004 05:19 PM

Quote:

Oh... Well, in sinior high we just do it "the old way"! :D Lessions, lession, maybe another lession, lunch - short break, maybe another lession, maybe another lession, maybe another, the end!! :D

yeah, that's the way high schools are here in the States; college (university) is like i described, where you make your own schedule, and you might have breaks during the day where you just hang out.