CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tattoos (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7261)

Mulletman 08-18-2004 10:56 PM

Tattoos

Well I got a tat. Yes I know I would look down at you all that wanted them so lets just this did not have nothing to do with a girl... mmmkay? Anyway I stuck to my geek nature, quess what this is! Click Here.

No no, actually a friend of mine got one and she was talking to me about it. She linked me over to this site, Geek Tattoos. I thought I was the only peson who would be geeky enough to consider binary, let alone the double helix. But anyway, check em out. By the way, she got the Moogle.

JulieCitySlicker 08-18-2004 11:01 PM

Nice tat Mullet :D

If I ever was brave enough to get one, I'd get one of the coca cola polar bear :)

Dogstar 08-18-2004 11:20 PM

:SHOCK:!!!!!!!!!! Niiiiiice tat! Is that really yours, Mullet??? This must be the week for them. I got me a new one, too...The APC logo with three stars in the middle of it on my left upper arm :D. Purple and black. I'll post it when the scabbing goes away so you can really see the color :D.

PaulMcCoygirl 08-18-2004 11:35 PM

I must admit, that's a cool looking tat. If I ever get one, I would probably get one of a moon. I saw a pic of one at the place I got my piercing.

The Lithium 08-19-2004 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
mmmkay?

Mmmmkaaaaay!!

DangerousDan85 08-19-2004 09:53 AM

i don't think i ever posted any pics of my tattoo on here

i got my first (and only so far) tattoo almost a year ago . It's basically scott's cross but with my own design in the middle. I brought in the pic from the first Creed INK and the guy did a great job replicating it. (down to the little "stitch like" things on the arrows) The picture quality sucks (i used my vid camera and a video capturing device and made stills). We have a digital camera now, so i'll be able to take better pics in the future.

Next to Stapp's

Another Angle

Close Up of My Design

TeriB19 08-19-2004 10:09 AM

Wow, Danny, I don't think I've seen your tat. Very cool. Mullet, looks like you've found your next inking!! ;)

creedsister 08-19-2004 11:22 AM

I always wanted Baby Smurf On my Right Ankle!!!! but who knows you change your mind HaHa :D

Dogstar 08-19-2004 02:25 PM

DAN, your tat owns! Excellent!!!!

GoodGodGirl23 08-19-2004 03:23 PM

I have 2 tats, a tiny scared black kitty, and black barbed wire, both on my right hand... :)

DangerousDan85 08-19-2004 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
DAN, your tat owns! Excellent!!!!

Mulletman 08-19-2004 04:00 PM

Haha, no no I dont have any tattoos, or atleast not any yet. A friend showed me the site and I thought it was cool. I don't like tattoos, but after seeing the Quake 3 tats, I am sorta leaning to the other side. But no, the only ink on my now would be from a busted pen. I've done a lot of stupid things for a girl -- tattoo wouldnt be near the top.

Dogstar 08-19-2004 04:55 PM

You had me going there, Mulletman! I think that one would look cool on ya, though!

JulieCitySlicker 08-19-2004 05:59 PM

Nice tat Dan :cool:

Vixen_255 08-19-2004 08:30 PM

SWEET TATS EVERYONE!!!

My b/f has piercings & tats all over his body but he just got another one a few day ago & it's still hurting him the ones before didnt hurt but this one does. :rolleyes:
Me I'm the good one only a lip ring for me. :D

luvscott4ever 08-19-2004 10:16 PM

I was with Dogstar when she got hers (my guy did it) But of course, I had to have another one too!! It KICKS BUTT!!!! Got my crest added to and it's SSSUUWWEETT!! Looks like I've found the arm band I'm going to get someday, hopefully! And of course, once you start.....YOU CAN'T STOP!!! Atleast I can't!!!! :D

Dogstar 08-19-2004 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
I was with Dogstar when she got hers (my guy did it) But of course, I had to have another one too!! It KICKS BUTT!!!! Got my crest added to and it's SSSUUWWEETT!! Looks like I've found the arm band I'm going to get someday, hopefully! And of course, once you start.....YOU CAN'T STOP!!! Atleast I can't!!!! :D

:cool: :thumbsup:

I'm already thinking about my third, the Dust For Life one...weeeeeeeee! And luvscott's addition is fricken SWEET!

DangerousDan85 08-19-2004 11:00 PM

I want to get the Crest on my left shoulder, but unfortunately my mom thinks "one is enough". So I'll have to wait till I move out. lol

Dogstar 08-19-2004 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
I want to get the Crest on my left shoulder, but unfortunately my mom thinks "one is enough". So I'll have to wait till I move out. lol

Awwwww...well, at least she let you get the first one :D...And such an awesome one! I think the crest will look great there!

luvscott4ever 08-20-2004 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85

Great idea Dan...and let me say, I love the one you have!! I think the design in the middle is AWESOME!! The crest would be a kick a$$ idea for your other arm as well, I know I LOVE mine and the design my guy added to it ROCKS!! He looked at it for about 2 seconds and came up with the "perfect" design to go with it...it looks Creedish!! And he did my crest over a year and a half ago...IMO, my guy is "THE" tattoo God!! :)

JulieCitySlicker 08-20-2004 08:34 PM

I'm not brave enough to get a tatoo! I can't stand needles one bit :yikes:

Higher_Desire 08-21-2004 12:26 AM

Dan, your tat's pretty cool, but the shirt you're wearing in the picture sucks!!! lol. I hate Evolution. Now, maybe if you were to replace it with an Edge shirt, or a Eugene shirt, that'd be better. :D

I want to get some tats, but my parent's would freak out. They hate them. I want a Creed angel with a crest on my arm, and the tribal swirly thing from the top of the Weathered Tour logo across the back of my shoulders. There's also another cool mask thing I found that's pretty cool.

H-D :pimp:

DangerousDan85 08-22-2004 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Dan, your tat's pretty cool, but the shirt you're wearing in the picture sucks!!! lol. I hate Evolution. Now, maybe if you were to replace it with an Edge shirt, or a Eugene shirt, that'd be better. :D
H-D :pimp:

Well as seen on Raw, it looks like Evolution as we once knew it is over. A feud between Orton and HHH should be interesting though. Orton and HHH were the only members of Evolution that I liked really.

Batista is alright I guess, other than his sit down powerbomb, his matches are kinda boring and Flair shouldn't be allowed to wrestle anymore at his age :laugh:

RMadd 08-22-2004 10:13 AM

hey man, you should also get some of that binary-around-the-wrists action... just one ring, that shit looks wicked hardcore

PaulMcCoygirl 08-22-2004 11:15 PM

You know, piercings are very addicting. Once I got my belly button pierced, I wanted to get my cartilage pierced. I pierced my cartilage, now I want another piercing, but I don't know where. :P

Mulletman 08-23-2004 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
. . . Once I got my belly button pierced . . .

hmmmm. . . Sexy :homer:

Heh, yea the binary does look cool and does say geek. Maybe I should make it spell out 127.0.0.1 ;) If I were a lot stronger, I would get the double helix going around the biceps.

PaulMcCoygirl 08-23-2004 08:20 PM

lol, sorry, but you're never gonna see it.

Mulletman 08-23-2004 08:27 PM

I know, you dont have rub it in.

PaulMcCoygirl 08-23-2004 08:35 PM

you know I had to :suave:

Mulletman 08-23-2004 08:41 PM

The funny thing was that I could imagine you sitting there reading that post going "YES, yes I do"

PaulMcCoygirl 08-23-2004 09:47 PM

:gasp: how did you know.....you sly person. :rolleyes:

hayley 08-24-2004 04:55 AM

I would love to get a tatto, I have done for quite some time now, when I leave school and get a job, to pay for the tatt myself, then I am going to get it done. :D I want a bad ass, beautiful celtic design like this, for example:

http://www.bodygraphics.ca/abstract/d138.gif

My mum told me that I can do whatever I want when I am 18, so she doesn't have a problem with it, but every time I bring it up infront of my dad, he goes mental. But, I can do what I want at 18, and that includes getting a tattoo. :D I can't wait. :)

PaulMcCoygirl 08-24-2004 10:01 PM

That's awesome Hayley! At least you know you won't get grounded.

hayley 08-25-2004 01:41 AM

lol yeah. That's why I am waiting until I am 18. :D:D

PaulMcCoygirl 08-26-2004 02:14 AM

well, I am 18, but I still got grounded. I just can't win. :( lol!

hayley 08-26-2004 04:18 PM

That sucks. I am glad that my mum thinks, "Once you are 18, you can do what you like". It's just my dad that goes ape shit every time I bring it up. Grrr. But my mum is right, I am going to get my tattoo no matter what my dad thinks, it's not like he can stop me. That sounds bad, but it's true. :p I'M A REBEL!! Just kidding ;)

creedsister 08-26-2004 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
That sucks. I am glad that my mum thinks, "Once you are 18, you can do what you like". It's just my dad that goes ape shit every time I bring it up. Grrr. But my mum is right, I am going to get my tattoo no matter what my dad thinks, it's not like he can stop me. That sounds bad, but it's true. :p I'M A REBEL!! Just kidding ;)

My advice why dont you get one on your precious littlie fanny that way nobody will care ;)

hayley 08-27-2004 01:49 AM

My fanny is too SPECIAL ;) to have a tattoo on it though. Hehe. I'm bad lol

PaulMcCoygirl 08-27-2004 02:05 AM

Quote:

I'M A REBEL!! Just kidding ;)

You know what's funny is that my dad called me a rebel. That's my nickname from him now. :rolleyes:

creedsister 08-27-2004 08:12 PM

Quote:

My fanny is too SPECIAL ;) to have a tattoo on it though. Hehe. I'm bad lol

You Are ;)