CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

aussiecreeder 01-07-2005 05:04 AM

Seeing as I'm someone who recently had to buy a newer car I'ld say that its worth investing the money in a new car. Its a big intial expense obviously but you'll make your money back within the year.

hayley 01-07-2005 05:07 AM

And you'll look like PIMP driving around .... ;)

aussiecreeder 01-07-2005 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
And you'll look like PIMP driving around .... ;)

Hey stop talking and get back to work! :mad1: My girls are all sitting around doing nothing which means they're not earning me any money! ;) lol

Higher_Desire 01-08-2005 12:24 AM

I'm going back home to Idaho tomorrow!!!

H-D :pimp:

hayley 01-08-2005 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
Hey stop talking and get back to work! :mad1: My girls are all sitting around doing nothing which means they're not earning me any money! ;) lol

Geesh, aren't I allowed even a small break? :D Sorry, I'll round up the hoes now. :laugh:

Muad'Dib 01-08-2005 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Oh shit yeah, being that old it would cost you a fortune! Maybe that's what you can start saving up for next ... :)

Yeah maybe, prefer to move out of home before I get new car.

Yes well, don't we all say that. :rolleyes: ;)

We all say it but never do it :o

hayley 01-08-2005 03:06 AM

Yeah very true, things like that are so useless lol

aussiecreeder 01-08-2005 04:35 AM

still talking i see! :mad:
that is one written warning for you missy! lol

Muad'Dib 01-08-2005 10:55 PM

Tomorrow I go back to work :( These holidays been great. Have run out of $$ though so will be good to start earning again.

aussiecreeder 01-08-2005 11:33 PM

I didn't take a holiday although no studies in the summer months so I get a break of sorts.

aussiecreeder 01-09-2005 12:47 AM

i went to an old-fashioned aussie barbecue or barbie this afternoon and its great sitting back with mates eating steaks, chicken and sausages. one complaint however is that flies must be the most annoying creatures on earth and the fly spray doesn't even work! :mad:

Muad'Dib 01-09-2005 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
i went to an old-fashioned aussie barbecue or barbie this afternoon and its great sitting back with mates eating steaks, chicken and sausages. one complaint however is that flies must be the most annoying creatures on earth and the fly spray doesn't even work! :mad:

Sounds like fun. Im going to one at mates house next week. I enjoy sitting around having a few beers with mates. Heaps relaxing.

aussiecreeder 01-09-2005 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Sounds like fun. Im going to one at mates house next week. I enjoy sitting around having a few beers with mates. Heaps relaxing.

yeah its relaxing with a bit of backyard cricket no doubt. just a pity about the flies lol.

Muad'Dib 01-09-2005 01:37 AM

Yeah flies piss me off. Kind of not so much over here lately. But the hottest weather is still yet to come.

aussiecreeder 01-09-2005 01:39 AM

The hot weather certainly brings them out and as it starts to get closer to dusk then the mosquitos come out. we just can't win lol......