CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Official AB on Leno Discussion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8475)

titan9 01-19-2005 03:40 PM

I know you didn't mean me, lol. I was just agreeing that Myles is an awesome singer and has more range.

And I do think they'll own me. Man, all this talk makes me anxious to see'em live. Alter Bridge, come to Michigan!:D

Torn Daredevil 01-19-2005 03:40 PM

Whoever says that Myles isn't a singer that stands out... has gotta be a Stapp fan that is jealous that we are actually getting music!!!

titan9 01-19-2005 04:04 PM

I just watched the video. Holy smokes, that was awesome!:D

The Lithium 01-19-2005 04:10 PM

Told ya! They rule! :D

AndrewFromABRox 01-19-2005 04:12 PM

hey steve why did u reopen the alter bridge boards? Im glad u did but why did u take them down in the first place and why are you readding them?

Trimontana 01-19-2005 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil
Whoever says that Myles isn't a singer that stands out... has gotta be a Stapp fan that is jealous that we are actually getting music!!!

Exactly my thoughs man. :rolleyes:

Steve 01-19-2005 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewFromABRox
hey steve why did u reopen the alter bridge boards? Im glad u did but why did u take them down in the first place and why are you readding them?

I took them down because I didn't have the time to run them. I didn't want to take them down but time permitted me to. Now I will have more time to take care of them so I've reopened them. I've added a photo gallery over there too which members can post in.

RMadd 01-19-2005 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewFromABRox
Did they like sit down and have any chat with the band or did they just play and that was it.

i don't recall ever having seen any band sit down & answer a few questions or anything on either letterman or leno. they always throw 'em on the last 5 mins of the show.

Agent D 01-19-2005 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
i don't recall ever having seen any band sit down & answer a few questions or anything on either letterman or leno. they always throw 'em on the last 5 mins of the show.

Yeah, Leno was too busy talking to Tara Reid about feet and speeding in her Porche. :rolleyes:

titan9 01-19-2005 08:05 PM

Tara Reid???? Bwahahahahahaha.:laugh: I can't believe they'd even waste time on her.

tremonti4life04 01-19-2005 10:20 PM

Its my opinion that Myles is a way better singer than stapp. Dont get me wrong, i like stapps voice, but Myles can jump octaves on a whim, and that takes skill. Stapp always stayed in the same octaves, he hardly ever changed up, thats very easy to do. The fact that myles can hold a note for almost 20 seconds (Save me, "When will it eeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndd." you get my point ;-) )and then go up even higher is almost mindblowing.

titan9 01-19-2005 11:04 PM

Like I said, I agree, Myles does have more range. The notes he can hold.......unbelievable!

DekWannaBFlea 01-19-2005 11:12 PM

I changed my mind, i would give it B+/A-, i watched it again, amazing stuff.

revisfoot 01-20-2005 12:33 AM

Wow, they really did tear up that song. I am in awe. Wow.

Awesome, awesome.

And kudo's to Myles. I mean, look at how Mark just owned that song. Only a real vocalist would have been able to keep up and hold his own like that...and Myles did a great job!

aussiecreeder 01-20-2005 01:14 AM

flip and marshall are great but tremo and myles are just out of this world! :) can someone tell me who the real star of this band is? i'm having a hard time deciding......