CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Official AB on Leno Discussion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8475)

UK_Bridge 01-19-2005 04:17 AM

just watched the download. absolutely awesome!!!!!!!! Mark is a legend. and myles what a singer.

cant wait till they start tearing up the UK.

heinzel 01-19-2005 06:31 AM

that was great!!!!!! so much better than the one you can see on their website.
oh my god, they ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lithium 01-19-2005 09:54 AM

Wow, that was just awesome!! Exellent way to promote themselvs! Problably the best live preformans I've ever seen some put up on a late night show!

The Lithium 01-19-2005 10:05 AM

I ripped it into MP3 - here ya go

Torn Daredevil 01-19-2005 11:53 AM

Thanks Lith!

Higher_Desire 01-19-2005 11:57 AM

Thanks to both Lith and Steve! Both awesome links.

Did anyone notice the sticker on Mark's guitar? On his platinum guitar he had an American flag, but on the one he used tonight, he had a picture of Dimebag! I thought that was pretty cool.

H-D :pimp:

RMadd 01-19-2005 12:26 PM

i caught 'em last night... and maybe it was just me, but the song was a bit too fast (i really like it at the tempo it's at on the album), and some of mark's 2 beat and one measure "features" seemed a bit forced and not all there.

titan9 01-19-2005 12:33 PM

I'm downloading it now, and I'll watch it as soon as it downloads.:D

DekWannaBFlea 01-19-2005 12:40 PM

Very good preformance, i would give it a B. The tempo was a little fast for my liking, and some of the parts were kind of forced, but other than that it was pretty badass.

Man, Mark was going crazy with the Whammy Bar, anybody see him circle it a couple of times? Craziness.

RMadd 01-19-2005 12:42 PM

well, after watching that clip on my computer, w/ my badass speakers, i realize what my problem was: my roomate is a fucknut. he wouldn't turn up the tv very loud, so i could hardly hear it. plus, the tv speakers are only the built-in shitty-ass, no-bass 2.0's. So it sounded hella fucking better on here. Thanks Steve!

katygal 01-19-2005 12:53 PM

Re

lmao @ fucknut...1st time Ive heard that... I doubt it was that your tv was down too low. The tv audio is just low to begin with.. The audio in the mpeg has just been amped alot. :D

Dogstar 01-19-2005 12:57 PM

I can't believe I forgot to tape this. :mad:

Ann Allusion 01-19-2005 02:17 PM

My Leno Review...since i will not be going to a concert:

i'll admit that i watched the show, out of curiosity, hoping to find out where some of the comments made about AB, from their staunch fans, come from.

Some observations...technically, Mark was right on target, if not "hotdogging" it up... ;) ...that band doesn't have a lead singer that stands out, this time around, it is definitely all about the LEAD guitar which has proven "standing on their mark" was something they never intended to do for very long...The rest of the band did their best to fit in with this concept...just enough input to balance out the performance...

i've never denied the talent that the 3 former members of Creed have...and as i always have said, i wish them the best in all their endeavours. But, the reasons that i just can't connect to their music are still there.

Of course, these are my observations...everyone, depending on how they feel about AB, will see it their own way...

~peace

Trimontana 01-19-2005 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
I ripped it into MP3 - here ya go

Cheers man!!!!!!!! :D

Ann i am sorry and i know you are gonna take wrong what i am gonna say. But i can't understand your jelosy respect AB...but like we say in Spain....if the jelosy would kill, you would be death already. I didnt try to hurt you or offend you with my comment but to be honnest i cant stand yours about AB.Sorry i am just sincere. And i am sure i am not the only one who thinks that.

AndrewFromABRox 01-19-2005 02:30 PM

Man i am so mad, i waited for like a month to see that then I forgot about it! I just checked my e-mail this morning and notcied that its wednesday and i missed it, darrrrrn, i remembered monday but tuesday slipped me, oh well maybe i can download it, does anyone know what jay leno said after their performance? Did they like sit down and have any chat with the band or did they just play and that was it.