CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp's comment on Fred Durst. What do u think? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=175)

faceless kiwi 10-08-2002 07:31 PM

Stapp's comment on Fred Durst. What do u think?

Stapp in blender magazine, on Fred durst:

"He's an asshole. He's burned a lot of bridges. Nobody likes him, and you can't last too long in this business with that prima donna attitude. I mean his guitarist left the band because Fred is such a cock. His day will come."

I know everyone is sick of the Fred vs Scott thing. And so am I. But i have heard people a little annoyed at what scott said about Durst in blender. I've heard people disappointed he stooped to
Freds level, just like the boxing incident.
But i think it's good he speaks his mind, and doesnt worry about anything else.
Fred Durst is a loser.

Read JDM 10-08-2002 07:36 PM

I can't remember the last time I held back on spouting off, so I'm not going to expect any less from a favorite rock star.

Dogstar 10-08-2002 07:48 PM

Exactly, even though I'm not keen on his choice of words, but he must be soooooooooooo sick of that freakin question. I mean, come on, it's so old and so over. Nobody gives a rat's a** except for the idiot reporters who keep asking it.

Read JDM 10-08-2002 08:13 PM

Yeah, I'm not too crazy about the wording, either. It almost makes me wonder if the quote's legitimate.

Dogstar 10-08-2002 08:23 PM

Yeah, he's not one who usually gets into too many public pissing contests. When he was in Camden, one of the Philly stations interviewed him about it (yet again) and he pretty much said he wasn't going to get into it. I mean, I'm sure he restrained himself because it was radio, but even in other print media he has avoided getting all negative.

Read JDM 10-08-2002 09:00 PM

For some reason, I just don't like it when rock stars curse. They do it like they're little kids who just learned how. Next concert you go to, listen up, especially to the opening bands. They'll always say something profoundly inconsequential, like: "All right!F'n [Insert Town Name Here]!"

Dogstar 10-08-2002 09:05 PM

It's not so much the cussing that bothers me, it's more the name-calling using nasty words like that because they are meant to hurt. That's what I don't like. No need for it, really.

TeriB19 10-08-2002 09:29 PM

How does that old song go: "Believe half of what you read...."
Even if he did curse, so what? I curse, I've called people assholes before, it doesn't bother me. He is a friggin human being, he is not a porcelain god that is above all sin. And if he was being hurtful to Durst, how innocent is Durst in all this to begin with?

Dogstar 10-08-2002 09:56 PM

I think the c-word just got to me.

Weathered 10-08-2002 10:10 PM

hey guys it has to be fake...id ont think scott would say that ...

TeriB19 10-08-2002 10:28 PM

I think it's real. Allison posted the link to the article. They couldn't have made it up because he could sue them nine ways to Sunday.
But so what? Let he among us who is without sin cast the first friggin' stone.;)

Dogstar 10-08-2002 10:42 PM

Maybe now that he's finally said what everybody (writers) wants to hear, they'll stop asking the question. It is really old.

souldancer 10-08-2002 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
Nobody gives a rat's a** .

LMF®AO!!:D

TeriB19 10-08-2002 11:08 PM

LOL!!!:lol:

Dogstar 10-08-2002 11:14 PM

:D