CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Disturbed fans (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2576)

farmgirl 04-02-2003 12:52 PM

Disturbed fans

Hey All! I skimmed this Music Matters section and didn't see one for Disturbed. I see a couple of you have Disturbed avatars. They are my second favorite band (after Creed) and I have seen them live 3 times so far, my 4th to be at this years Ozzfest in Alpine Valley, WI. They are awesome and I love both their CD's.
:D

JenRN 04-02-2003 04:16 PM

Yeah I like them too! I bet that concert was something hugh!:eek: I was not to keen on them at first but they have really grown on me! They really ROCK!!!! His voice is cool:cool: I like both Cd's too, I have a feeling they are going to be great workout music for me!:dancing:

creedgirl111 04-02-2003 05:43 PM

I love Disturbed!

hUmAnClAy 04-02-2003 07:18 PM

Disturbed Rocks :jam:

Mike

Unforgiven Fan 04-02-2003 07:51 PM

disturbed is my second favorite band unfortuntly they come to town when I can not go....but oh well.

farmgirl 04-02-2003 08:39 PM

Unforgiven fan, I like your avatar. Cool symbol isn't it?:P

PaulMcCoygirl 04-02-2003 10:32 PM

How much are the tickets for Ozzfest? I heard they were pretty pricey!

farmgirl 04-03-2003 01:34 AM

Hi PaulMcCoygirl!
We always get the higher ones because by the end of the day, it is nice to have seats. By then we are tired and like to be closer to the main stage. Ours were $75 a piece, but they have $55 and $35 ones I think too. Have you ever been to Ozzfest before? I suggest sunscreen if you go. In Alpine Valley you can't leave to go to your car once your in there. Last year I put it on my skin but had went and had my hairbraided in those small braids close to your head. (I forget what it's called) Anyway, my scalp burnt so bad in between the braids that my whole head blistered. It was sore for quite awhile and looked gross while it healed. :rolleyes:

Sorry, probably too much info! LOL ;)

TeriB19 04-03-2003 11:40 AM

Oh my God Rose, that must've been horribly painful!! OUCH!! My scalp hurt just reading that.:(

farmgirl 04-03-2003 11:45 AM

Yeah, Teri, it was a little painful. At first, I thought my head hurt because the braids were tight. But then, I was watching TV the next day after we got home, and something was dripping down my forehead. It kept doing that so I had hubby look at my scalp and he said, its full of blisters and they are leaking. Ewwwww!
Gross, I know, but I learned my lesson. This year, no braids, or wear a hat. LOL

Have a great day!:cool:

TeriB19 04-03-2003 11:46 AM

Good advice Rose!! You could always wear Toonces for a hat!!;)

farmgirl 04-03-2003 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Good advice Rose!! You could always wear Toonces for a hat!!;)

LOL, I would be scared to bring Toonces. What if Ozzy wants him for a snack? :rolleyes:

TeriB19 04-03-2003 02:07 PM

Nah, Toonces will be safe from Ozzy. He's partial to Bats, not Cats.:D

luvscott4ever 04-03-2003 02:10 PM

I LOVE DISTURBED TOO!! I saw them in December and I'm going to be seeing them on May 2nd in Mankato (MN) and I'm also going to Ozzfest!! They put on a really awesome show!! A couple of years ago when I first heard them (Down With The Sickness) I was like...EWWW, I wasn't into heavy metal music then,like I am now... But when they first came out with Prayer I was driving down the freeway and the DJ said to crank this new song, so I did and it blew me away, I've loved Disturbed ever since and I love all their songs!!

JenRN 04-03-2003 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by farmgirl
Hi PaulMcCoygirl!
    We always get the higher ones because by the end of the day, it is nice to have seats. By then we are tired and like to be closer to the main stage.  Ours were $75 a piece, but they have $55 and $35 ones I think too.  Have you ever been to Ozzfest before?  I suggest sunscreen if you go.  In Alpine Valley you can't leave to go to your car once your in there.  Last year I put it on my skin but had went and had my hairbraided in those small braids close to your head. (I forget what it's called)  Anyway, my scalp burnt so bad in between the braids that my whole head blistered.  It was sore for quite awhile and looked gross while it healed. :rolleyes:  

Sorry, probably too much info!  LOL ;)

OUCH!!!Sounds like a nightmare!:eek: :eek: