CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 01-17-2005 11:30 PM

Thanks guys! :) Well, I think the interview went really well, I hope I made a good impression, the lady seemed to be very impressed with my computer skills. :p She said that she has a few more interviews to get through today and tomorrow, and she would ring me tomorrow afternoon to tell me if I have the job or not. I'm feeling very anxious right now, and I just hope I get this job, it's so perfect. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
try to relax......easier said than done! :)

Haha yeah, I was very nervous this morning, but after taking a few deep breaths after getting out of the lift, I was fine. :D

aussiecreeder 01-18-2005 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Thanks guys! :) Well, I think the interview went really well, I hope I made a good impression, the lady seemed to be very impressed with my computer skills. :p She said that she has a few more interviews to get through today and tomorrow, and she would ring me tomorrow afternoon to tell me if I have the job or not. I'm feeling very anxious right now, and I just hope I get this job, it's so perfect. :)

Haha yeah, I was very nervous this morning, but after taking a few deep breaths after getting out of the lift, I was fine. :D

wait good computer skills? where would that come from? oh that is right all those hours on a bulletin board! :p well i guess its hard to do but no use worrying now, nothing but can be done now. anyway good luck...:)

hayley 01-18-2005 02:02 AM

Muaha yes, hours posting on a BB. But I do have other skills too. :D Lol. (I couldn't mention anything about whips and cream though, she probably would have freaked out) :laugh:

And thanks for your wishes, means alot :D

aussiecreeder 01-18-2005 02:04 AM

I thought those sort of skills and secertaries went hand in hand? ;)

hayley 01-18-2005 03:38 AM

:laugh: Stop it, you're being so bad!! ;)

Anna1011 01-18-2005 03:40 PM

my mum told me yesterday that i looked like a common slut how nice of her i werent even wearing anything slutty i was wearing my bonjovi tshirt and baggy blue jeans :confused:

hayley 01-18-2005 05:15 PM

It'll be the menopause :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 01-18-2005 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
my mum told me yesterday that i looked like a common slut how nice of her i werent even wearing anything slutty i was wearing my bonjovi tshirt and baggy blue jeans :confused:

Geesh! Anna,your mom sounds real nice*sarcasm* :wtf:

hayley 01-18-2005 07:12 PM

Man I hope I hear from the lady about the job soon :(

JulieCitySlicker 01-18-2005 07:14 PM

Good luck with the job Hayley :)

hayley 01-18-2005 07:17 PM

Thank you Julie :hugs: :) I'm really excited about it but I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too high. :suave:

How about your job? What's going on with that? Still as hectic as usual? :(

JulieCitySlicker 01-18-2005 07:19 PM

Ya,mine is still hectic. But that last couple days weren't to bad ;) Now I have 2 days off :D

aussiecreeder 01-18-2005 07:34 PM

isn't it supposed to be a girl's dad who is all over-protective of how his daughter dresses? that is kind of nuts......

i'm being bad hayley? impossible :angel:

hayley 01-18-2005 10:59 PM

Of course, you're my little angel

*snickers*

aussiecreeder 01-18-2005 11:37 PM

well the devil is an angel....so i'm an angel! :laugh: