CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What is the world coming to? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6329)

Higher_Desire 04-16-2004 03:36 AM

What is the world coming to?

For those American Idol fans here, or at least those who know of the name William Hung (the most famous American Idol reject of all 3 seasons, and refered to by Simon Cowell as "the worst singer in the world"), you probably know he had recieved a recording contract, has a CD coming out soon, and has now made a music video.

Click here to see his new music video for She Bangs.

If that link doesn't work try this one.

H-D :punk2:

Said Eyes 04-16-2004 04:15 AM

Only in America... :rolleyes:

It's a fad. Ignore it and he'll disappear. (soon hopefully)

farmgirl 04-16-2004 07:29 AM

lol, I can't believe this guy is becoming famous for sucking. :rolleyes:

GeeK_2004 04-16-2004 10:28 AM

maybe I should be on American Idol

:rolleyes:

TeriB19 04-16-2004 11:36 AM

Probably not. We've been trying to ignore Lech for months and he won't go away. :D

RMadd 04-16-2004 05:02 PM

i feel bad for the guy, b/c he's horrible, and people only "like" him b/c they want something to laugh at. and he seems oblivious to it all, which makes it even worse.

RMadd 04-16-2004 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Probably not. We've been trying to ignore Lech for months and he won't go away. :D

:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol

RMadd 04-16-2004 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
maybe I should be on American Idol

:rolleyes:

um.... riiiiiight lol

PaulMcCoygirl 04-16-2004 05:03 PM

I read in our paper today in the music section that his CD debuted in the top 20! Isn't that stupid?! I think it is. I wouldn't waste my money on a worthless guy that can't sing! :mad:

RMadd 04-16-2004 05:05 PM

really? according to Billboard, he was #34 after the first week on The Billboard 200
http://www.billboard.com/bb/charts/bb200.jsp

PaulMcCoygirl 04-16-2004 05:07 PM

Yeah, it has a small article about it, but it's true.

Higher_Desire 04-16-2004 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
i feel bad for the guy, b/c he's horrible, and people only "like" him b/c they want something to laugh at. and he seems oblivious to it all, which makes it even worse.

That's exactly what I thought when I found out he had recieved $25,000 for a recording contract.

H-D :hammer:

SmilinSkullRing 04-17-2004 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan

You feel bad for that?

Tell me who's the gullible one. The millions paying to hear and see him because they "like" him, or the one riding the wave and becoming rich?

I think someone stated that he's worthless, and of course he's not, but I don't even understand why people watch American Idol to began with.

Now, even if Hung only gets 15 minutes of fame he's still going to make a good enough amount of money while there are bands out there who write their own songs, play their own instruments, etc. and are toiling in bars and clubs. It's quite ridiculous don't ya think? :(

facelessman 04-17-2004 02:47 AM

yeah i heard about that crap

Trees of Wisdom 04-17-2004 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
For those American Idol fans here, or at least those who know of the name William Hung (the most famous American Idol reject of all 3 seasons, and refered to by Simon Cowell as "the worst singer in the world"), you probably know he had recieved a recording contract, has a CD coming out soon, and has now made a music video.

Click here to see his new music video for She Bangs.

If that link doesn't work try this one.

H-D :punk2:

Simon says everyone is the worst singer in the world. Last year he said that to the dude that sang "Like a Virgin".