CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   President Bush Re-Elected (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7866)

RMadd 11-05-2004 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
Please send Peter Jennings back to Canada he's part of our liberal loving media, while your at it take Michael Moore too. No, on second thought send him to Iraq and let him run his mouth, he wouldn't last long.

:hammerlol

Torn Daredevil 11-05-2004 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
but as of right now, the US military is strictly voluntary

And it's gonna remain that way.

Xterminator27 11-05-2004 12:54 AM

[quote=Hellboy]but as of right now, the US military is strictly voluntary[quote]

yes but most people who join the military eather

1. have no choice (there welfare like most of america because its a dump)
2. they have no education (like most americans.(ones that dont libe near you))
3. They have no clue what they are getting into, and once they join, the only way out is a perment injury (like loss of limbs which THOUSANDS of americans suffer for the rest of their life because of the war) or loss of life, which hundreds even lose because of a profit snatch.

You see those letters they right and shit, these kids think its going to be a game, until they get shot and realize that their life ends right there right now.

If ANYONE had any real idea of what war is like, then the military would have barly any applications.
Have you ever actuially seen the recruitment officers? They trick these kids into thinking its a great experiance everyone should have, and a great way to see the world and such. Then they drag someone elses children to die for money that they want.

Truly sick people run your country, which is why its shit

Torn Daredevil 11-05-2004 12:59 AM

What the fuck are you talking about?

Higher_Desire 11-05-2004 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heinzel
first of all, i'm not against the war in iraq. Saddam was a dictator he's gone, that's fine by me. But the americans went there for the wrong reason, there are no mass destruction weapons. So, go there cause you wanna remove saddam.
Second, I don't care about soldiers (doens't matter from which side they are) dying.
It's war, people die.
third, I don't care about the soldiers oppinion weither they support the war.
What you must not forget, is that there a people living in iraq, not only american soldiers.

Heinzel, with all due respect, you seem a little self-centered. Especially that you "don't care" about what they soldiers think. THEY'RE the ones fighting. Maybe I'll listen to you when you say that this all sucks when you're over there fighting instead of just complaining.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
I have to question this statement...how many here have served in the military..??...once you are sworn in, you become the PROPERTY of the United States Government...as said PROPERTY you are expected to AGREE to any and all positions you will be put into in support of your GOVERNMENT...period, no opinions, or questions asked....your rights and choices are no longer yours to decide....or so they would like you to believe.

with that said, NO soldier who wishes to avoid being court marshalled will say or do anything other than what he/she has been TOLD to say/do. Keeping ones thoughts to one's self is also necessairy for morale reasons...

I'll give you that some of the soldiers may have said and feel the way you have posted, HD...but i will also guarntee that there are MANY MORE who quietly disagree with what is going on and have an opinion quite the opposite as to what is being "reported"...and most are doing what they have to to survive and be able to come home in one piece.

Just because under law, military personnel ARE "property" of the US Government, it doesn't mean that that they are the head honchos' personal puppets. You don't "have" to agree with everything, in fact, you're not supposed to. It's this little thing we have called freedom. Free to act however we want, support who we want, and fight if we want.

Also, where did you read "the opposite" to what I posted? It's weird that more people oppose Bush than support him, when over 75% support him. By my math skills (which granted are not that strong) means there would be less than 24% that oppose him. I'd like to see this "source" you were reading.

At this current moment, four close friends of mine are in the Middle East. I keep in contact with them, writing to each other 2-3 times a month. They love what they are doing (ie, keeping america free) and are over there by there own choosing of wanting to defend their country. Also, my adopted-grandmother's son was serving in Iraq. When he turned 60, the government FORCED him to retire from the military and come home. He was angry about that because he was doing something he believed in. He even tried to go back. Every one of them support Bush and this war. This war is NOT about weapons of mass destruction. It is about terrorism. It has gone on for too long and something is finally happening to try to stop it. We thought Iraq may have WMD, but they didn't. That doesn't mean that we only invaded them because we thought they did. What it boils down to is this: the men and women over there are over there because they made the decision to join the military. Many even AFTER the war had started. They knew they ran a high chance of going over there. They did it because they believe in it, and want to help keep America as the free and strong country that it is.

H-D :pimp:

heinzel 11-05-2004 04:47 AM

Wauw, one night sleeping and a war of words breaks out between the Us and Canada.
Although I really need some answers.
Why do so many people die cause of the gunfights?
Why is it legal to have a gun? This really strange in my opinion.
Why isn't the hospital for free? In holland everybody can go to the hospital.
How come that a lot of people live under the poorborder? (don't know how to say this)
But then on the other hand, some of the rich people are so freaking rich.

Someone stated that canada has a drugproblem.
Here in Amsterdam where i live, you can buy weed in the shop. I do it. I smoke up. It's great. I'm not a crimimal though. I go to the university.
Drugs are not a problem if it;s not a crime you know.

Mulletman 11-05-2004 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
btw...congrats on going to OTS...you will have a whole new world to learn about once you are comissioned and become active...that is, if your work is not limited to a desk job in some office, somewhere... :)

I get that a lot, specially from my father.

"Lieutenant, get me something to drink!"
"Lieutenant, drive me to work."
"If I remember, you were never an officer . . ."
". . .don't push it little man." :)

OneOmerta, I assume you mean those of me with the General?

Mr.CreedFreakTN 11-05-2004 10:07 AM

[quote=Xterminator27][quote=Hellboy]but as of right now, the US military is strictly voluntary
Quote:

yes but most people who join the military eather

3. They have no clue what they are getting into, and once they join, the only way out is a perment injury (like loss of limbs which THOUSANDS of americans suffer for the rest of their life because of the war) or loss of life, which hundreds even lose because of a profit snatch.

You see those letters they right and shit, these kids think its going to be a game, until they get shot and realize that their life ends right there right now.

If ANYONE had any real idea of what war is like, then the military would have barly any applications.
Have you ever actuially seen the recruitment officers? They trick these kids into thinking its a great experiance everyone should have, and a great way to see the world and such. Then they drag someone elses children to die for money that they want.

Truly sick people run your country, which is why its shit
This is directed to you Xterminator , you talk about our education system here in America, but reading your post makes me question yours. Atleast they teach us to spell here. Were you not in class when they were teaching spelling, or were you out tipping moose.

The Lithium 11-05-2004 10:08 AM

Quote:

Bush didn't start this war, we didn't start this war, the terrorist started this war and we are making sure damn sure that we finish this war. Oh and if you enjoy your freedom all over the world, thank a soldier because they are dying for it, for you and me. The right man got the job. Our country the great UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is always helping other countries in trouble so I would suggest that you all love they neighbor because you never know when your 911 may occur and you need our help. GOD BLESS AMERICAl.

No, the terrorist did NOT start this war!! Bin Laden have got NOTHING to do with Iraq, this was a war Bush started 'cause the wanted the oil! Shame!

And let's put it this way. If Moore lies, which I'm sure he's not, Bush still says A LOT of stupid stuff in that movie, and you can't deny that! Unless you are as stupid yourselvs!

Mr.CreedFreakTN 11-05-2004 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
No, the terrorist did NOT start this war!! Bin Laden have got NOTHING to do with Iraq, this was a war Bush started 'cause the wanted the oil! Shame!

And let's put it this way. If Moore lies, which I'm sure he's not, Bush still says A LOT of stupid stuff in that movie, and you can't deny that! Unless you are as stupid yourselvs!

Lithium,

In all due respect what do you know about our country and this war, other than what you hear about it from your parents and your media. Bush didn't try to blow up our Twin Towers in the 90's BIN LADEN did. Bush didn't commission terrorist to fly planes into them on 9/11, BIN LADEN did. BIN LADEN started this war . We are only defending our home land , and are liberating Iraq. As far As your Hero in Michael Moore , there is a rebuttal to his full of lies piece of trash of film. Rent Farenhype 911 you'll learn something about your hero.

RMadd 11-05-2004 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
What the fuck are you talking about?

that's what I'm trying to figure out, too, dude.
to X: looks like someone has a few preconceived (and horribly false) notions about the way our military works. i've got 2 good friends who joined the military after high school, one as a Reservist so he could go to college @ the same time and the other as active duty b/c he didn't want to go to college yet (he's now looking @ schools after his enlistment is up in a little while). X, don't even tell me they had no idea what they were getting themselves into. plus, so far as i know, their families aren't on welfare (and most americans aren't either, though you seem to believe the opposite). it seems as though much of what you think the US is like is very very very very very very very skewed. our military is comprised of guys who largely want to be there. that might help explain why it's considered the strongest in the world. how about canada's military, eh? it's like the ever-so-common joke down here: you hear about a military mishap in Canuckland, which is followed by the obligatory question. Such as, recently I saw there was a problem with a Canadian Naval vessel. the headline I saw was something to the effect of "Canadian Navy boat sinks. In other news, Canada has a Navy." oh, and if I had to guess, i'd say most of the guys in the military haven't been shot yet

Mulletman 11-05-2004 10:50 AM

"Stupid is as stupid does"

I take it your refering to his incoherent rambling, The majority of those Bush Administration quotes were spliced, spun, and horeibly edited. Case in point, The Condeliza Rice quote, that fat bastard took that quote so out of context it should be libel.

Now if Bin Laden and Al Qaeda have nothing to do with Saddam and Iraq, then explain Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27

Most, no; but a large partion of those that enlist do fall into these three catagories.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heinzel
Wauw, one night sleeping and a war of words breaks out between the Us and Canada.
Although I really need some answers.
Why do so many people die cause of the gunfights?
Why is it legal to have a gun? This really strange in my opinion.
How come that a lot of people live under the poorborder? (don't know how to say this)
But then on the other hand, some of the rich people are so freaking rich.

The fact that we can get guns legally doesnt not have a significant impact on the violence/deaths the US has due to guns. Citizens can buya gun if they choose to for either protection, collection, or sport [hunting, etc.]. Those that purposely harm others with guns do NOT get these guns legally. One thing you have to realize is, that in order to get a gun, you need to undergo a local police check, credit check, FBI check, and if youre not a natural born citizen, they look into your country of origin for extra stuff. Its a long and tideous process that takes alteast 6 weeks just to get a yes/no answer.

The reason that there is a large divide between the rich and the poor is due to our capitalistic nature. If you can work hard and sacrifice many things to get to where you are, then why do you have to share that with those that didnt. Albiet there are other factors to "those that didnt" in a nut shell - thats why.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heinzel
Someone stated that canada has a drugproblem.
Here in Amsterdam where i live, you can buy weed in the shop. I do it. I smoke up. It's great. I'm not a crimimal though. I go to the university.
Drugs are not a problem if it;s not a crime you know.

Yes, I said that. This isnt something as trivial as pot or any other "party drug", this is with hardcore drugs, the stuff that mkaes you look like Scott Weiland. Canada's drug problem has to do with cartels running th streets. Im talking about large wieght, worth in the millions. The stuff that movies are made of.

The Lithium 11-05-2004 11:43 AM

Quote:

Lithium,

In all due respect what do you know about our country and this war, other than what you hear about it from your parents and your media. Bush didn't try to blow up our Twin Towers in the 90's BIN LADEN did. Bush didn't commission terrorist to fly planes into them on 9/11, BIN LADEN did. BIN LADEN started this war . We are only defending our home land , and are liberating Iraq. As far As your Hero in Michael Moore , there is a rebuttal to his full of lies piece of trash of film. Rent Farenhype 911 you'll learn something about your hero.

Iraq has nothing to do with Bin Laden.

As for now, I think you all get my opinion, and I won't be bitching about this anymore, 'cause I don't wanna piss anyone off badly. I don't want our opinions to come in the way for our great contact on this board!

I will remove my BUSH IS TERROR avatar as soon as I reinstall Photoshop.

Torn Daredevil 11-05-2004 11:49 AM

Yes, Lith. They are related. Hussein being in power gave all terrorists in the middle east a free ticket to practice terrorism. He made the middle east a terror state. End of story.

And also, thank you. I trust you got my e-mail. :)

Steve 11-05-2004 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium

Lithium, did you read any of the previous links I posted regarding the link between 9/11 and Saddam, and the truth about Moore's movie? Because it seems like you didn't. If you don't want to be open to other information, it's not worth debating you because you'll simply keep referring to your false information.

Quote:

Originally Posted by heinzel

What's the population of Holland, compared to the US? How much tax is taken from your paycheck by the government to pay for the free healthcare? What is the standard of healthcare?