CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Anna1011 03-23-2005 02:45 PM

Quote:

MORONS Some dudes like that could,nt Find Their Way Out Of A Paper Bag I Pray For The Poor Dudes

Quote:

there's got to be some explanation for that, but i just can't think of one lol

Quote:

He is retard! geeez.

it really pissed me off its not that i like him or anything but hes just stupid to do that

hayley 03-26-2005 01:18 AM

Lala bump thread

Sincirr 03-26-2005 03:29 AM

I'm gonna be on TV tomorrow :D

hayley 03-26-2005 03:36 AM

REALLY?!?! Haha way cool, what for?

aussiecreeder 03-26-2005 04:13 AM

okay another dodgy aussie joke lol......

an aussie guy recently moves to another part of the country which just happens to be a small rural town on the outskirts of a main city. one of the guys in the town does the neighbourly thing and says "hey mate i'm having a party and considering you're new i thought i'ld invite you along. just one thing there will be some pot there". the other guy says no problem i'll bring my own stash". the guy then says "they're also be some drinking so hopefully you don't mind that". new guy says "na mate i don't mind a drink, i'll bring some of that as well". the first guy says "they'll probably be some hmmmm sex as well if you don't mind". "oh no problem at all, being a while since i've had a route. so how many people will be at this party"? first guy says "oh mate its just me and you....."!

hayley 03-26-2005 04:36 AM

Oh that was great ... :laugh: :laugh: One of your best yet. :D

And I loved how you spelt the 'route' It's root, get it right! :D;)

Haha that was good

aussiecreeder 03-26-2005 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Oh that was great ... :laugh: :laugh: One of your best yet. :D

And I loved how you spelt the 'route' It's root, get it right! :D;)

Haha that was good

oh why thankyou but the big test is if anna likes it! see she thinks some of my jokes are lame! :laugh: oh its root? oh okay see i don't talk like that....i'm much more cultured.....*cough bullcrap cough* ;)

hayley 03-26-2005 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
oh why thankyou but the big test is if anna likes it! see she thinks some of my jokes are lame! :laugh:

No never, youre a comedian :D :D

Quote:

oh its root? oh okay see i don't talk like that....i'm much more cultured.....*cough bullcrap cough* ;)

Hahaha ... cultured .... Michael, cultured? Wait, let me catch my breath here! ;) Hhahaha ... yes it's root ... root root root! lol

aussiecreeder 03-26-2005 04:58 AM

Quote:

No never, youre a comedian :D :D

lol but I could never do stand-up, I'ld freeze and make a complete fool of myself! :laugh: Well if you enjoy them then how thats one person with a smile on their face! ;)

Quote:

Hahaha ... cultured .... Michael, cultured? Wait, let me catch my breath here! ;) Hhahaha ... yes it's root ... root root root! lol

and you must learn the Queen's English....enough of this dodgy American CORRUPTION of English! ;) its CENTRE....CENTRE! ;) oh its and sense not sence..... ;)

hayley 03-26-2005 05:02 AM

Quote:

lol but I could never do stand-up, I'ld freeze and make a complete fool of myself! :laugh: Well if you enjoy them then how thats one person with a smile on their face! ;)

You always leave me laughing. :D

Quote:

and you must learn the Queen's English....enough of this dodgy American CORRUPTION of English! ;) its CENTRE....CENTRE! ;) oh its and sense not sence..... ;)

Who invited the spelling police here? Help, help me someone! ;)

aussiecreeder 03-26-2005 05:11 AM

Quote:

You always leave me laughing. :D

well it doesn't seem to much of a challenge..... ;)

Quote:

Who invited the spelling police here? Help, help me someone! ;)

we don't need to invited, we come when you don't want us just like parking inspectors! :laugh: oh how i hate those guys....i kill them! ;)

Anna1011 03-26-2005 08:23 AM

Quote:

okay another dodgy aussie joke lol......

an aussie guy recently moves to another part of the country which just happens to be a small rural town on the outskirts of a main city. one of the guys in the town does the neighbourly thing and says "hey mate i'm having a party and considering you're new i thought i'ld invite you along. just one thing there will be some pot there". the other guy says no problem i'll bring my own stash". the guy then says "they're also be some drinking so hopefully you don't mind that". new guy says "na mate i don't mind a drink, i'll bring some of that as well". the first guy says "they'll probably be some hmmmm sex as well if you don't mind". "oh no problem at all, being a while since i've had a route. so how many people will be at this party"? first guy says "oh mate its just me and you....."!

hehehehehe

creedsister 03-26-2005 11:10 PM

:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: DAMN DIAL UP

aussiecreeder 03-27-2005 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
hehehehehe

wow the joke passed the test! ;)

Anna1011 03-27-2005 06:37 AM

Quote:

wow the joke passed the test! ;)