CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   CreedFeed Island (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6363)

RMadd 04-20-2004 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
IBearfan together with his roomy Creedh8er... great guys you are!

:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol

GoodGodGirl23 04-20-2004 04:19 PM

I can only think of about 2 or 3, I wouldn't mind having with me.. Higher Desire, Lech, and prolly Goddess_bb she's pretty cool to have around in a sticky situation.. heh! :D

Bridge of Clay 04-20-2004 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedfan47a
Hmmm.... you might want to re-think that one.... she's lost her mind lately.... I wouldn't choose her for my island.

really? bah... she'll lose it when she sees me. Anyway, I lost mine as well... right now, to 3 different girls at the same time! hehehehe

TeriB19 04-20-2004 10:42 PM

Ok, there's no freaking way I could choose only 5. I'd have to go with:

1. Dogstar, Souldancer, JenRN, Kim V., Luvscott4ever, Aimee, NJCreedite, Sheila63, Scottsmyman & DSDTonya.......because they are the lives of the party and would keep the island fun.

2. Mullet, because I can't imagine being on an island and not being able to talk to him nightly.

3. Bec, because I'd finally get to meet her face to face!!!!

4. cjme because she's my little weinerschnitzel ;).

5. Hotforscott, JulieLovesCreed, Hayley, WeatheredWoman, and everyone else I've left off the list because I'd love to meet you guys. I already consider you guys friends, but would love to meet you in person. What better setting than on an island?

JulieCitySlicker 04-20-2004 10:46 PM

I would love to meet you to Teri:)

Higher_Desire 04-21-2004 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
3- Melissa (Bec's sister! How smart am I? ;) )

VERY! ;) I didn't know they were sisters. Huh.

Quote:

5- Colin (nice pal)

Aahhhhhh. You're so nice. Since we'd have Bec's sis there, you can take Bec's place on my list.

Quote:

I wish I could take Teri and Leechium as well, so we could have our private version of Celebrity Deathmatch!!! hehehehe just kidding!

LOL. Now that's something I'd like to see. :D

H-D :eyes:

creedsister 04-21-2004 10:42 PM

thanks ww could,nt make it on island without you,, I cant pic 5 I would love to have you all :D :D

Rocker_Dude 04-24-2004 08:40 PM

I guess I would want GGG23, Aimee, Addicted2stapp, Marlsy, Geek, and Julielovescreed ;) :D

PaulMcCoygirl 04-24-2004 09:57 PM

hmmmmmm...
1. Collin...because he's a cool guy that I know would be good company
2. Michael....b/c he has a lot of things in common with me and he's a great person to talk to.
3. Hayley....b/c she's really sweet, and would keep us laughing
4. Julie....b/c she's just a cool person
5. Lechium.....I don't think I need to explain. lol!

Sheila63 04-25-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Ok, there's no freaking way I could choose only 5. I'd have to go with:

I agree with Teri, there's no way I could pick just 5 but I'll do the best I can

1. TeriB19, JenRN, njcreedite, Dogstar, SCOTTSMYMAN, souldancer, Aimee, Kim V, luvscottforever........because they are such a wonderful group of poeple who I've been fortunate enough to meet, spend time with, get to know and have so much fun with them.

2. Hotforscott, JulieLovesCreed, marlsy and Geek 2004.....because although we've never met in person, I consider all of you friends and feel close to all of you thanks to the computer and this bb.

3. WeatheredWoman...because you have a fun, caring spirit and always put a smile on my face and make me feel good....I love you too. And I'll be happy to keep your place in the Oval Office warm while you're gone. ;)

4. Hayley, PaulMcCoygirl, Jez, whitebird and of course, Steve because none of us would have met each other without him.

I know I've forgotten people too but I love you all.:hugs: I've enjoyed being here and I hope to have the opportunity to meet more of you in the future.