CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

JulieCitySlicker 12-08-2005 02:12 PM

Ya,its really coming down here to Sis :eek: I went out to get the mail and I was sliding artound all in the driveway,lol. I'm glad I had today off work :D

Anna1011 12-08-2005 04:56 PM

i feel snuffly

Rocketqueen 12-09-2005 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
i feel snuffly

oh da goodness you got da sniffles :hugs: :hugs:

RMadd 12-09-2005 03:39 PM

excited
one of my gf's organizations in which she's involved is having its winter formal tonight, so i'm pretty much looking forward to that. in high school, my senior year i went to homecoming w/ a friend, then to both the "sweetheart" (valentine's) dance & prom w/ myself (and a group of friends, of course)... so it's been about, oh, just over 4 years since i've had a date to a dance (granted, i did take 2 years off lol)

JulieCitySlicker 12-09-2005 05:57 PM

Cold/Hungry

Ana4Stapp 12-09-2005 07:49 PM

disappointed

JulieCitySlicker 12-09-2005 08:25 PM

Bored outta my freaken mind :wtf:

GoodGodGirl23 12-10-2005 04:53 PM

content

GoodGodGirl23 12-10-2005 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Bored outta my freaken mind :wtf:

If you are that bored Julie. you can come over to my house and help me wrap all these presents! I HATE Wrapping presents!!! :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 12-10-2005 07:09 PM

Ok Suzie,I'll help you wrap your presents :D You wanna come get me ;)

I've been doing ok,getting better to. I only have to take the meds until tomorrow morning,than I hopefully should be rid of the sinus infection! I'M LEAVING ONE WEEK FROM TODAY TO GO HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! As you can tell. I'm pretty excited cuz I haven't been home for 2 years,lol. I'm kinda nervous and uneasy about going home as well because of the thought of my dad living somewhere else as well. I'll be staying at my Aunt's house most of the time because I think that being at mom's to much might be depressing for me at first:(

Please pray for my mom because their court date is for Dec 19th and I think she is turning bitter because of this whole situation and is pretty much only thinking about herself with all of this. She wants us kids to be in the courtroom to support her,wich in a way is trying to make us pick sides in all of this between her and Dad, and I'm not doing it! My younger brother won't do it either. I have no desire to be in the courtroom at all and I told her this to.

Dogstar 12-10-2005 08:29 PM

I agree with you, Julie. This is between your mom and your dad and they shouldn't ask you or your siblings to choose sides. It has nothing to do with you guys. I'm sorry you're having to go through this at all, Julie. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 12-10-2005 08:59 PM

Thanks Kerri :hugs: I wish that none of this was happening to,its so frustrating and I have to much of a helpless feeling as it is :eek: Its sucks enough that there is nothing I can do or say that will change this situation at all!

Dogstar 12-10-2005 09:16 PM

It does indeed suck :(

JulieCitySlicker 12-10-2005 09:19 PM

:(

Rocketqueen 12-10-2005 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Thanks Kerri :hugs: I wish that none of this was happening to,its so frustrating and I have to much of a helpless feeling as it is :eek: Its sucks enough that there is nothing I can do or say that will change this situation at all!

well i gotta be hontest with those kinda situations theres not a damn thing you can do but except and know that higher power above is it da situation hugs for da julie girl :hugs: :hugs: