CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Some thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6659)

chafin24 05-25-2004 11:03 PM

People its time to move on.

creedsister 05-25-2004 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johellion
And why Mite that hurt me Creedsis?..Why did you even say that?..Do you KNOW him? I have not talked to the man since 2000, but I have to say I have been around the dude(all of them as a matter of fact) from the very beginning...I will not argue on this board....but if you would like to talk ....feel free to PM me.

With all due respects, I Really Dont Want To Talk To You Or Pm You, And I dont Want To Argue, With You Either U take care now

johellion 05-25-2004 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echelon122
So one can say "Brian (Flip or Mark) wouldn't be where they are without Stapp.

Yet, you can't dare say "Scott wouldn't be where he was without them"???

Wow...hell of a double standard there.

johellion were you on Creednet? JECF40 right??

Hell No!!!.... They would not be there without each other!!!...,... Brian was playing perfessionally for a long time before Stapp!!! They all meet up!! By word of mouth ..I guess..and there u go!!!... Brian was on the music scene all through out college...He has played music and been in bands thought out college for his living!!! I don' t know abou :D t the other guys...BTM was a lie/.... all I know is what I know ...ok!!! YES I AM [email protected]///

chafin24 05-25-2004 11:44 PM

He was also raised on music, and in the mean time continue to checkout headheavy.com for updates. :rockon:

johellion 05-26-2004 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Hi Stace.

Why can't everyone just leave Scott alone.

johellion, I'm sorry, but your precious Brian wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for Scott. You are obviously bias. Brian is no angel, you can't tell me that he hasn't been in a few fights.

I am so tired of everybody thinking that Mark and Michael walk on water. If it wasn't for Scott Stapp being who he was and is, Creed would have never happened. Everyone seems to forget who wrote 95% of the lyrics. He's an amazing songwriter, singer and stage performer.

And you can't tell me that it wasn't wrong of Mark calling Myles something like "the best in the world". Pleeeeezzzzeee. It's like he's stabbing Scott in the back by saying that.

I'm so frustrated I even forgot what this thread was about in the first place. :(

And are you telling me STAPPO!!! is an angel!!!Stapp didnot hunt Brian down the other guys did!!!!. Brian was already playing music proffsisonally in the music scene for many years!!!.Look I am 47 yrs old...ok...I am not gonna hear your SHIT!!! FUCK YOU! and get a life.. We are talking about a band!!! my close relation has noting to do with it!!

chafin24 05-26-2004 12:16 AM

I think its great that brian is back with old guys, and myles is gonna be great and the best is yet to come. What i am trying to say is people its time move on. It appears they have already.

johellion 05-26-2004 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chafin24
I think its great that brian is back with old guys, and myles is gonna be great and the best is yet to come. What i am trying to say is people its time move on. It appears they have already.

You have it going on GIRLFRIEND!!!!! rock and roll!! :D

Mulletman 05-26-2004 09:24 AM

Careful, if you cannot make your point accross without demeaning someone of using vulgar language - then take it somewhere else.