CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   STEVE, you´re a fascist!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3162)

Bridge of Clay 05-22-2003 05:02 PM

STEVE, you´re a fascist!!!!

LOL! :lol:

remember when Amish and creedfan called Steve that???

this is the CF Highlights thread! Post our most remarkable moments on this board, such as:

-Dan´s first day on the board (he replied to all of the threads)
-Dan´s first day on the board (as Orlando, pissing people off)
-The day Leechium arrived! oh! :rolleyes: ;) :P

Man, we had really good times here! :P :dancing:

GoodGodGirl23 05-22-2003 05:19 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I dunno, My Hunny Bunches of Oats, this could be da "Stir up bad shit thread too"...:P heh.....maybe....:confused:

Then again.. maybe not....:P

GoodGodGirl23 05-22-2003 05:26 PM

:D I thought of a good one!!! When "Julie
LovesCreed" was kinna a newbie on this board...:P and didn't post very much on this board...:confused: And disappeared....:rolleyes: And we were ALL worried..AND I went and found her on the other Creed board, Creed-fanatic, just a postingg away......:P hehehe!!!LOL!!!:) :lol: :lol:

Dogstar 05-22-2003 06:09 PM

The day Creedfaner was banned :D.

GoodGodGirl23 05-22-2003 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar

:P Faner's on Creed-Fanatic, just a posting away.. hehehe!!!:P

Higher_Desire 05-22-2003 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar

Who's Creedfaner? what did he do to get banned?

Anyway, I'd have to say a great moment was when H-D joined the boards. :P

Seriously though, I haven't been here long enough to really know what a greatest moment could be.

H-D

Weathered 05-22-2003 09:10 PM

when lech came......when creed faner got banned......when my first post was a rumor a/b stapp dieing.....(hey i thought it was true lol) ....when i realized 2 of the main people i talk to on AIM are 2 people i met on this board (shanna and Al aka mullet)

creedfan47a 05-22-2003 09:38 PM

When I met my wonderful friends. :D :wub:

JulieCitySlicker 05-22-2003 09:42 PM

When all the wanker Creed bashers came right after everyone found out about the lawsuit:mad:

creedfan47a 05-22-2003 09:56 PM

And Chicago! :madder:

JulieCitySlicker 05-22-2003 10:01 PM

:mad: Ya. I know Bec:mad:

creedfan47a 05-22-2003 10:13 PM

At least they're gone now, and it's back to happy happy families. :D

Mulletman 05-22-2003 10:44 PM

i am terminated...

...and shall remain to be so..*points* *shifty eyes*

goddess_bb 05-22-2003 10:59 PM

OMG....Dan was Orlando...:lol: thats funny..wondered what happened to the little turkey butt!!

Favorite moments---meeting all the cool people here.. finding a fellow metalhead girl (ROSE):jam: etc... keep coming back so I must have good ones here:rolleyes:..ohhh yea and when people such as Sam, Smeeky and Creedgirl started to post Poems that rocks...:jam::jam:

On the flip side (cause to me there always is one) unfav moments getting in stupid petty arguments with Marcos...:embarass: and that legendary fight with Mulletman which I still regret :crying: and getting ignored that always sucks..:mad:

TeriB19 05-22-2003 11:13 PM

Meeting Dogstar, Luvscott & Souldancer here and then in Ft. Wayne for the first time in person.

Making peace and eventually falling madly in love with Jango.;)

Making peace with Angelgirlian, Stappsbabygirl and GGG23 all at the same time!!:D

Being able to form a bond with all you crazy nuts against all the Chicago bashers.

Becoming wonderful friends with my best Aussie Princess buddy, Bec and sharing all the great things we've shared with each other.

Last but certainly not least, still hanging out on a nightly (and daily) basis with the Mighty Mullet.:)