CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Official Creed Press/TV Thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12317)

Dark_Knight 07-06-2009 07:36 PM

Re: The Official Creed Press/TV Thread

^I know what ya mean but according to Mark, all of this isn't about the money (ex. Cleveland Interview) which I believe him.

Agent D 07-07-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
^I know what ya mean but according to Mark, all of this isn't about the money (ex. Cleveland Interview) which I believe him.

Haha well, of course, he's going to say that. I'm not saying I wouldn't do anything differently. Sometimes, it's just stupid to turn down a good payday.

Dark_Knight 07-07-2009 02:40 PM

I'm not saying he hates the payday, I'm just stating I trust Mark and the guys that this isn't just about money. They all have too much integrity to do something like that.

skyguy86 07-07-2009 03:59 PM

^^^Amen all the way.

Dawn 07-07-2009 07:40 PM

Hello i haven't posted on here in awhile so anyways rockpit posted this on their twitter page:
http://twitter.com/Rockpitlive

Quote:

Getting ready to shoot the new Creed concert. In the meantime, you should check out our new website at www.rockpit.com!

:)

skyguy86 07-08-2009 09:25 AM

This just popped up on wikipedia, don't know how legit it is but here it is anyway:
"Track listing

* A Thousand Faces
* Slow Suicide
* Just Fine
* Don't Give Up
* Full Circle
* Milan Song
* The End Of The Day
* Blood For Bone
* Tear Away
"

Note that on the website the three new song titles do not have citations, so idk what to make of this. anyone else have a take?

TheGreatDivide 07-08-2009 09:54 AM

^ You stole my thunder :)

I can't find anything on these three songs so I don't know... I'm not 100% on these song titles.

TrulyAmazing 07-08-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyguy86
This just popped up on wikipedia, don't know how legit it is but here it is anyway:
"Track listing

* A Thousand Faces
* Slow Suicide
* Just Fine
* Don't Give Up
* Full Circle
* Milan Song
* The End Of The Day
* Blood For Bone
* Tear Away
"

Note that on the website the three new song titles do not have citations, so idk what to make of this. anyone else have a take?

why it sounds legit Amen Exspecially That End Of The Day Title :jam: Blood For Bone A Thousand faces All Ready A relating it :rockon:

XALTERBRIDGEX 07-08-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

"Track listing

* A Thousand Faces
* Slow Suicide
* Just Fine
* Don't Give Up
* Full Circle
* Milan Song
* The End Of The Day
* Blood For Bone
* Tear Away
"

If this is the 9 of the 10 song titles they say this record is going to have, going by the song titles this album looks like its going to be a little darker/heavier side of Creed. Mark did even say some of these songs we are going to go, "this is Creed?!?!?"

TheGreatDivide 07-08-2009 11:32 AM

^ agreed. Though i missed the part where Mark said that :( though i do know Mark said we won;t be hearing anything like Higher on this. Yet on the flip side, even though the titles are dark doesn't mean the sound will. It could be all happy happy thought I really doubt it. Just once I wish I could get the sneak peek before everyone.

XALTERBRIDGEX 07-08-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide
^ agreed. Though i missed the part where Mark said that :( though i do know Mark said we won;t be hearing anything like Higher on this. Yet on the flip side, even though the titles are dark doesn't mean the sound will. It could be all happy happy thought I really doubt it. Just once I wish I could get the sneak peek before everyone.

Interview with Mark at AOL sessions where he talks about the sound of the new album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEtIGMHE0so

TheGreatDivide 07-08-2009 01:27 PM

^ Thanks those were great, not liking the comments though. Everyone saying this is fake

skyguy86 07-08-2009 03:15 PM

called wind-up, the guy said there hasn't been any news on the creed single and he doesn't know when that news will be released :(

Agent D 07-08-2009 09:50 PM

Quote:

called wind-up, the guy said there hasn't been any news on the creed single and he doesn't know when that news will be released :(

Who was it that you talked to?

skyguy86 07-08-2009 09:54 PM

idk they didnt say it sounded like a low level dude lol. But i did email Steve Karas and got this reply:

"Hi there – Steve is no longer with WIND UP, but I can help you.

We should have Single #1 in mid August and album in mid October.

That’s unfortunately all I have for now."

This came from a Bill Richards over at Wind-Up.