CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Who has heard the new unreleased creed song, "There I stand"? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5514)

TeriB19 01-14-2004 09:47 PM

.......or he pulled it out of his butt.

TeriB19 01-14-2004 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
your always so mean to new people.
You should be ashamed

Hey X, if it looks like bullsh*t and it smells like bullsh*t, it more than likely IS bullsh*t.

Alter Shredder 01-14-2004 10:34 PM

nice Teri.

Hey how bout we go straight to our source Gabriel aka Michael Tremonti for an answer to this.

facelessman 01-14-2004 10:38 PM

wow i want to hear this

RMadd 01-15-2004 12:13 AM

i'm sure if you turn off all the music and everything else making noise in the room off, you might be able to make it out

hayley 01-15-2004 01:39 AM

Well if this is an actual song, and you have actually heard it, yay. No, I haven't heard it, but would love to hear it. I guess we will have to wait to the anthology, if it's on there.

And if you are full of bullshit, go away.

Dogstar 01-15-2004 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Hey X, if it looks like bullsh*t and it smells like bullsh*t, it more than likely IS bullsh*t.

:roll: :laugh:

titanguy9 01-19-2004 07:47 PM

well, could we hear it......... :eek:

Xterminator27 01-19-2004 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19

please watch your mouth, you should be more respective to others who post here, it is very rude to attack people for no real reason.
Now go to your room, and think about what you have done!

hide 01-19-2004 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
please watch your mouth, you should be more respective to others who post here, it is very rude to attack people for no real reason.
Now go to your room, and think about what you have done!

:lolsign:

I would be very surprised and quite alarmed actually if this song was allowed to be spread around cyberspace so I believe this is a bunch of crap. If its not i'll be the first to apologise. If this is fair dinkum (meaning true) then by means give us the link. If Stapp is not singing it as others have said unless its just a demo with Mark singing or perhaps Brett has a song then its not a Creed song.

davis creedfan 01-19-2004 10:38 PM

Im sorry for the lack of abscience here.
Actually, I asked Mark about it not too long ago, and he decided that it would be better, not to give away his songs and lyrics before his album comes out. I am really sorry for the hype and trouble I started, at first I thought I was doing everyone a favor but I guess i was wrong.

Also for TeriB19, im sorry that you feel that way.

Mark's CD will be out soon enough, it wont hurt everyone to wait some time for him to perfect it.

Jez 01-20-2004 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davis creedfan
Im sorry for the lack of abscience here.
Actually, I asked Mark about it not too long ago, and he decided that it would be better, not to give away his songs and lyrics before his album comes out. I am really sorry for the hype and trouble I started, at first I thought I was doing everyone a favor but I guess i was wrong.

Also for TeriB19, im sorry that you feel that way.

Mark's CD will be out soon enough, it wont hurt everyone to wait some time for him to perfect it.

Are your eyes really that color brown or is it just because you're so full of shit?

Steve 01-20-2004 02:47 AM

Well I'm closing this thread for obvious reasons.