CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

creedsister 04-22-2005 11:12 AM

AMEN ...Because that when they knew GOD Glorified him not as GOD, Neither WERE THANKFUL..but became vain in their Imaginations and their foolish heart Was Darkend..Professing themeselves To Be Wise..They Became Fools And Changed The Glory Of The Uncorruptible God Into Image Made Like To Corruptible Man And The Birds And Fourfooted Beasts And Creeping Things...Wherefore God Also Gave Theme Up To Uncleanness Through the Lusts Of Their Own heart to dis honour their own bodies between themeselves..who changed the truth of God into A Lie And Worshipped And Serve The Creature More Than The Creator Who IS BLESSED FOREVER... :jam: :jam: Pslam 90 Eternal God And Mortal Man LORD THOU Hast Been Our Dwelling Place In All Genrations Before The Mountians Were Brought Forth Or Ever Hadst Formed The Earth And The World Even From Everlasting And Everlasting..Thou Art God Thou Turnest Man To Destruction And Sayest Return Ye Children Of Men For A Thousand Years In Thy Sight ARE AS BUT YESTERDAY..When It Is Past As A Whatch In The Night As With A Flood They Are As A Sleep In The Morning They Are Just Like Grass Which Groweth Up In The Morning It Flourisheth And Grows up in the evening it is cut down withereth For We Are Consumed By thine Anger and by thy wrath We Are Troubled Thou Hast Set Our Iniquitites Before Thee Our Secret sins in the light of thy contenance For All Our days are passed away in thy wrath we spend our years as the tale that is told the days of our years threescore years and ten and if by reason of Strength they be fourscore years yet is their stength they be four thousand scores labour and sorrow for it is soon cutt off And We fly away Who Knoweth The Power Of Thy Anger Even Acording To thy fear is wrath so teach us to number our days that we may apply Our hearts unto wisdom Return O Lord Ho0w Long And Let It Repent Thee Concering Thy Serveants O satsfy us early with thy mercy that we may Rejoice and be glad all our days makes us Glad Acording To The Days Whererin thou hast Afficted us and the years we have seen evil , Let Thy Works Appear Unto The Serveants And The Glory Unto Their Children AND LET THE BEAUTY OF THE LORD OUR GOD BE UPON US, AND ESTABLISH THOU THE WORK OF OUR HANDS UPON US YEA THE WORK OF OUR HANDS ESTABLISH THOU IT......1 Cor.2.9 Eye Hath Not Seen Nor Heared Neither Have Entered In The Heart Of Man The Things Which God Hath Prepared For Theme That Love Him ... :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 04-23-2005 08:16 AM

Daily Bread

April 23rd

"God wants us to pass his Word on to others."

As the Word is life-changing to us, so we pass it on to others that it might change their lives also.

Take to heart all the words I have given you today. Pass them on as a command to your children.

Deuteronomy 32:46

Heaven

:pimp:

Ann Allusion 04-23-2005 04:47 PM

:rockon: heaven...:)

creedsister 04-23-2005 09:35 PM

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :rockon:

HeavenBesideYou 04-24-2005 08:10 AM

Daily Bread

April 24th

"With all the change in my life, how can the Bible help me keep it all together?"

The Bible teaches two great truths about change. The first is that despite the changing world around us, God is changeless and dependable. The second is that God calls for an inner change of heart, called repentance, that produces an outer change of lifestyle, called obedience.

What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same, anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!

2 Corinthians 5:17

Heaven

creedsister 04-24-2005 02:11 PM

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou 04-25-2005 07:20 AM

Daily Bread

April 25th

"Christ lives in me."

Until I can become completely like him through the power of the Spirit ( 2 Cor 3:18 ), he lives in me. Until I can go home to be with him he lives in me ( John14:1-21 ). Everywhere I go and everything I do, he is with me.

God has chosen you to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.

Colossians 1:27-28

Heaven

creedsister 04-25-2005 10:58 AM

:) Amen :jam: :jam: 11 timothy Ch.4.8 :) I CHARGE THEE, Therefore Before God And The Lord Jesus Christ Who Shall Judge The Quick And The Dead At His Appearing And His Kingdom Preach The Word ; Be Instant In Season Out Of Season Reprove Rebuke Rebuke Exort With All Long Suffering And Doctrine For The Time Will They Will Not Endure A Sound Doctrine But After Their Own Lusts Shall They Heap To ThemeSelves Teachers Having Itching Ears And They Shall Turn Away Their Ears From The Truth And Shall Be Turned In To Fables But Whatch Thou In All Things Endure Afflictions Do The Work Of Evangelist Make Full Proof Of Thy Ministry For I,am Now Ready To Be Of Fered And The Time Of My Depature Is At Hand I Have Fought A Good Fight I Have Finshied My Course I Have Kept The Faith....OUR FAITH SHALL INDEED REWARD US ..Henceforth There Is Laid Up For Us A Crown Of Righteous Judge Shall Give me At That Day And Not Only To Me BUT UNTO ALL OF THEME ALSO THAT LOVE HIS APPEARING :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 04-26-2005 07:17 AM

Daily Bread

April 26th

"Only God is worthy to be praised."

Early Christians suffered terrible persecution, even death, for refusing to bow down to idols. Images of Caesar were prominent throughout the Roman Empire, and all were expected to pay tribute to these graven images. The Christians refused, and so they were thrown into jail, and sometimes they were thrown to wild beasts.

Only God is worthy to be praised. In all we do and all we are, our lives should pay tribute to God. Nothing else is good enough. Offer to God thanksgiving and praise, for He alone is deserving.

Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High.

Psalm 50:14

Heaven

creedsister 04-26-2005 09:07 PM

For He Is Worth Death And Only Him Alone Is Worth DYING FOR :jam: :jam: :jam: Suffering Death The Empty Hole In The Heart Of The Shadow Of Death, The Agoney Of Pain And Oh The Joy And The Never Ending Compromise Of Thy Love And Thy Mercy The Life In Our Death ...TO GOD ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY For He Is The Glory Diven When We Awake :) ... Not Unto Us Oh Lord BUT UNTO THY NAME GIVE GLORY FOR THY MERCY AND FOR THY TRUTHS SAKE..Wherefore The Morons Say WHERE IS NOW THEIR GOD But Our God Is The The Heavens HE HATH DONE WHATSOEVER HE HATH PLEASED :) Their IDOLS Are Silver And Gold The Works Of Mans Hands..So Fancy And So Cold They Have Mouths But They Speak Not Eyes Have They But See Not They Have Ears But They Hear Not Noses Have They But They Smell Not, They Have Hands But They Handle Not Feet Have They But They Walk Not Neither Speak They Through Their Throat They That Make Theme ..ARE SO LIKE UNTO THEME So It Be Everyone That Trust In Theme ..O ISRAEL Trust Thou In The IN THE LORD He Is Their Help And Their Shiled Ye THAT FEAR THE LORD TRUST IN THE LORD , O House Of Araon Trust In The Lord He Is Their Help And Their Shield THE LORD HATH BEEN MINDFUL Of Us He Will Bless Us The House Of Israel He Wi8ll Bless The House Of Araon He Will Bless Theme That Fear The Lord BOTH SMALL AND GREAT The Lord Shall Increase More And More You And Your Children Ye Are Blessed Of The Lord Which Made The Heavens And Earth Are The Lords But The Earth Have Given Up The Children Of Men The Dead Praise Not The Lord Neither Any That Go Down Into Silence But We We Will Bless The Lord From This Time Forth And For Ever More Praise The Lord :jam: :jam: :jam: I Will Praise Thee For Thou Hast Heared Me And Art Become My Endless Salvation The Stone Which The Buliders Refused :) IS BECOME THE HEAD STONE OF THE CORNER This The Lords Doings How Wonderful It Is This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made, WE WILL REJOICE AND WE WILL BE GLAD IN IT...Save Now I Beeseech Thee O Lord O Lord I Beseeche Thee Send New Prospertiy BLESSED BE HE THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, Sweet Hossanna And The Sweet By And By :D Haa, We Have Blessed You You Out Of The House Of The Lord God Is The Lord Which Hath Shown Us Light Bind The Sacrafice With Cords Even Unto The Horns Of The Altar Thou Art My God And I Will Praise Thee Thou Art My God I WILL EXALT THEE O Give Thanks Unto The Lord FOR HE IS GOOD FOR HIS MERCY ENDURETH FOR EVER, The Never Ending Glory ***Amen And Amen :

HeavenBesideYou 04-27-2005 07:11 AM

Daily Bread

April 27th

"Staying on topic..."

(The Friend of Sinners.) Of all the things Jesus was called, I believe that was his favorite...

The Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost.

Luke 19:10

Heaven

creedsister 04-27-2005 11:36 AM

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ann Allusion 04-27-2005 01:14 PM

i like this one too...

39And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."
~John 9:39

thanks, heaven...:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou 04-28-2005 07:17 AM

Daily Bread

April 28th

"Lord, humble us gently."

That is one of my friend's favorite prayers. I like it, too. But thank God that Jesus was not gently humbled. While I hate he had to go through agony, his self-emptying humility the fact that was stark, bold, drastic, and outrageous. But I am to have this same attitude when it comes to reaching the lost and loving God's children.

Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death... even death on a cross!

Philippians 2:5-8

Heaven

creedsister 04-28-2005 09:13 AM

Yes Indeed~~A Lit Lower Than The Angels :bow: :jam:

Ann Allusion 04-28-2005 09:21 AM

humility...:rockon: :)

HeavenBesideYou 04-29-2005 07:15 AM

Daily Bread

April 29th

"Pride."

God wants us to need Him. He made us to need help, not to try to do everything on our own. When times get tough, God wants us to open our hearts to Him, that He might be made real to us. Call upon God from your brokenness, and He will be faithful to answer.

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Psalm 51:17

Heaven

creedsister 04-29-2005 11:12 AM

:jam: :jam: :jam: ISA 60.1 THE LORD THY GOD ALWAYS Shows HIS Never Ending Mercy To His People ARISE SHINE, For Thy Light Is Come And THE GLORY Of The Lord Is Risen Upon Thee For Behold The Darkness Shall Cover The Earth And Gross Darkness The People But The Lord Shall Arise Upon Thee And His Glory Shall Be Seen Upon Thee :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 04-30-2005 09:04 AM

Daily Bread

April 30th

"Speaking in love?"

Speaking the truth is hard enough. You mean I have to do it in love? Yes, if I am to be Christ's man or woman, I must speak to others as he did.

Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.

Ephesians 4:15

Heaven

creedsister 04-30-2005 12:34 PM

PHI, ch.2.2.8 IF THERE be therefore ANY Consolation In Christ If Any Comfort Of Love If Ant Fellowship Of The Spirt If Any Bowels And Mercies Fulfil Ye My Joy That Ye Be Like Minded Having The Same Love Being One Acord Of One Mind LOVE Let Nothing Be Done Through Strife Or Vainglory But In lowliness Of Mind Let each esteem other better than themeselves..Look Not Every Man On His OWN THINGS But Every Man ALSO THE THINGS OF OTHERS. Let This Mind Be In You Which Was Also In Christ Jesus. Who Being In The Form Of God Thought It Not Robbery To Be Equal With God But Made Himself Of No Reputation And Took Upon Him The Form Of A Serveant And Was Made In The Likeness Of Men And Being Found In Fashion As A Man He Humbled Himself...

Ann Allusion 04-30-2005 01:59 PM

is there any other way to speak to one another except "in love"?
kind of another twist on the golden rule, eh?... :cool:

not an easy thing to do...but then anything that is really good for us, never comes easily, does it?

thanks for the daily inspirations, heaven...:rockon: :)

HeavenBesideYou 05-01-2005 10:10 AM

:banana:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-01-2005 10:11 AM

Daily Bread

May 1st

"I believe!"

I believe that God not only knows me, but cares about me. I believe that God not only created the universe, but he knows the number of hairs on my head. I believe that God not only sent his Son to save the world, but that he's sending him back to bring me home. What's more, I believe that God is pleased by my belief.

Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Hebrews 11:6

Heaven

Ann Allusion 05-01-2005 11:41 AM

belief will see us thru as long as our faith is placed in God...we can only humbly pray that what we believe is pleasing to Him...for if it is He will make it known... :)

have a good sunday, heaven...:rockon:

creedsister 05-01-2005 02:34 PM

WHOOOOOOOOO AMEN AND AMEN :banana: :banana: :banana:

HeavenBesideYou 05-02-2005 07:14 AM

Daily Bread

May 2nd

"Confidence before God."

Through the presence of Jesus at the Father's right hand and the intercession of the Holy Spirit, we can have confidence and come boldly before the Creator of the universe and know that he not only hears us, but also cares for us. Wow, what an audience! Oh, and one final thing, he also ACTS on what we ask.

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him.

1 John 5:14-15

Heaven

creedsister 05-02-2005 09:09 AM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion 05-02-2005 12:15 PM

16And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
17In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. 18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

~1 John 4:16-18

thanks, heaven...your post made me think of the above...:rockon: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-03-2005 07:14 AM

Daily Bread

May 3rd

"Those committed to God find renewed strength."

Why is commitment so hard? Commitment is never easy; it requires courageous perseverance.

I devoted myself to working on the wall...

Nehemiah 5:16

Heaven

creedsister 05-03-2005 01:26 PM

:) Oh Yes Amen And Amen...Whoever Shall Loose Loose Their Life For My Sake Shall Keep It, ~~~ MATT. 6.13.14 ...Enter YE In The Straight Gate For WIDW IS THE GATE :D And Broad Is The Way That Leadeth To Destruction And Destroys What The Good Lord Got Planed For Ya, AND MANY There Be Which Go In Threat...Because Straight Is The Way WHICH LEADETH UNTO LIFE ..And Few There Find Be There Find It, For Many Are Called But The Chosen Be Few :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: .. PSLAMS 66.8.9 O BLESS OUR GOD YE PEOPLE AND MAKE THE VOICE OF HIS ALMIGHTY PRAISE WHOOOOOOOOOOO WHISH HOLDETH OUR SOUL IN LIFE AND SUFFERETH NOT OUR FEET TO BE MOVED, Pslams 68. 15.16. THE HILL OF GOD IS AS AS THE HILL OF BASHAN WHY LEAP YE YE HIGH HILLS THIS IS THE HILL WHICH GOD DESIRETH TO DWELL IN YEA THE LORD OF HIGH WILL DWELL FOREVER, Luke.14. 10.11. But When Thou Art Bidden Go And Sit Down In The Lowest Room That When He That Bade thee Cometh He May Say UNTO THEE FRIEND GO UP HIGHER , Praise JESUS He So Cool Ya,alls :thewave: For Whosoever Exalteth Him Self Shall Be Abased And He That Humbelth Himself Shall Be Exalted,

HeavenBesideYou 05-04-2005 07:13 AM

Daily Bread

May 4th

"How do I set priorities?"

There is no greater priority than loving and obeying God. Nothing affects our eternal future so significantly.

Choose today whom you will serve... As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.

Joshua 24:15

Heaven

creedsister 05-04-2005 11:03 AM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :bounce: Number 1 Priortie ...

HeavenBesideYou 05-05-2005 07:14 AM

Daily Bread

May 5th

"Open your heart to new things and grow."

There are many breathtaking experiences in this life that God has given to us. He has reserved some special things for each of us. These experiences help us touch the wonder of God. They involve us in His mystery, and they remind us of just how great He is. Embrace life fully. Try new things. The Lord is offering you new excitement and opportunity every day of your life.

And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! For then would I fly away, and be at rest.

Psalm 55:6

Heaven

creedsister 05-05-2005 10:49 AM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-06-2005 07:18 AM

Daily Bread

May 6th

"Forgiveness and healing."

To confess is to do two things with our sin: 1) to recognize sin for what it is in God's eyes and 2) to get rid of our secrets and be honest with another Christian. James' language is powerful. He mentions that this confession doesn't just bring forgiveness. It also brings healing.

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

James 5:16

Heaven

creedsister 05-06-2005 02:40 PM

Praise Jesus

This Song Always Reminded Of The Place Of Forgiveness Plan And Simple*** I Could Start Dreaming But It Never End..As Long As You,re Gone We May As Well Pretend I,ve Been Dreaming Straight From The Heart..You Say Its Easy But Who,s To say That We Be Able To Keep To Keep It This Way But Its Easier Straight From The Heart Tell Me We Can Make Another Start ..You Know He Will Never GO AS LONG AS HE KNOWS ITS COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART**I,ll see you on the street some other time and all your words just fall out of line :) cuz im dreaming straight from the heart You Know He Will Never Go As Long As He Knows Its Coming Straight From The Heart :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-07-2005 08:02 AM

Daily Bread

:smileyban

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-07-2005 08:04 AM

Daily Bread

May 7th

"False prophets."

We live in a world dominated by smooth talkers who proclaim goodness but are corrupt to the core. Jesus warned that many false prophets would come preaching harmony and love, but that they were wolves in sheep's clothing. Ask God's wisdom and guidance as you make choices in your life. He will expose the darkness of lie and deceit through His holy light.

The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.

Psalm 55:21

Heaven

creedsister 05-07-2005 12:51 PM

Praise Jesus

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ** :) :D Pslam 57. BE MERCIFUL UNTO ME O GOD BE MERCIFUL UNTO ME FOR MY SOUL TRUSTS IN YOU ALONE OH LORD YEA IN THE SHADOW OF MY WINGS WILL I MAKE MY REFUGE UNTILL THESE CALAMITIES BE OVERPAST PRASIE THE LORD I WILL CRY UNTO THE UNTO GOD MOST HIGH UNTO GOD THAT PEFORMETH ALL THINGS FOR ME HE SHALL SEND FROM HEAVEN AND SAVE ME FROM THE REPROACH OF HIM THAT WOULD SWALLOW ME UP SELAH GOD SHALL SEND FORTH MERCY AND HIS TRUTH :bounce: My soul is amoung lions sooooooo ***and i lie even among theme that are set on fire even the sons of men whose teeth are spears And Their Tounge3 A shap sword BE THOU EXALTED O GOD ABOVE THE HEAVENS LET GLORY GLORY BE ABOVE ALL THE EARTH They Have Prepared a net for my steps :rolleyes: My Soul Is Bowed Down They Have Digged a pit before me into the midst whereof they are fallen themeselfs My heart is fixed Oh God I WILL SING AND GIVE PRAISE AWAKE UP MY GLORY LET IT SHINE PSALTERY AND HARP I WILL PRAISE THEE O LORD Amoung The People And Amoung The Nations ..FOR THY MERCY IS GREAT UNTO THE HEAVENS AND THY TRUTH UNTO THE CLOUDS BE THOU EXALTED OH GOD ABOVE THE HEAVENS AND ABOVE ALL THE EARTH*** FOR IT WAS HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD AND WICKED BE UNDER HIS FEET PRASIE THE LORD !!!! :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-08-2005 08:14 AM

Daily Bread

Mothers Day 2005

"Celebrating the strength a Mother brings to family."

Families were Gods' unique idea from the beginning. There is no greater institution, no better group of people to affect positive change in the world than the family. Nowhere can the truth of God's Word be more effectively taught and modeled. Mothers are known throughout the world for their beauty, vibrancy, strength, and God given abilities to hold together, guide, and nurture a family through it's triumphs and defeats...

Mothers Day is a time of commemoration and celebration of Mom.

Happy Mothers Day!

Finally, all of you should be of one mind, full of sympathy toward each other, loving one another with tender hearts and humble minds.

1 Peter 3:8

Heaven