CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ural to myles's old bands site? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6424)

musicmind226 04-24-2004 07:36 PM

Ural to myles's old bands site?

Whats the address to myles's old bands site? I really want to hear what he sounds like.

Trees of Wisdom 04-24-2004 07:56 PM

www.themayfieldfour.com

hayley 04-24-2004 08:01 PM

Yay

Trees of Wisdom 04-24-2004 08:03 PM

Also try:

www.themayfieldfour.net

hayley 04-24-2004 08:22 PM

Yeah I think it's .net

Trees of Wisdom 04-24-2004 08:41 PM

Official and fan site.

plummer 04-24-2004 10:52 PM

.com vs .net

Right - www.themayfieldfour.com is the "official site" though, it hasn't been updated since 2001, and MF4 are no longer with Epic.

themayfieldfour.net is unofficial, but is still updated :) And if they guys want stuff changed on it, it gets changed.

Higher_Desire 04-24-2004 11:17 PM

Just an FYI... it's URL, not Ural.

H-D :suave:

Steve 04-24-2004 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plummer
Right - www.themayfieldfour.com is the "official site" though, it hasn't been updated since 2001, and MF4 are no longer with Epic.

themayfieldfour.net is unofficial, but is still updated :) And if they guys want stuff changed on it, it gets changed.

Welcome to the forums plummer. You run themayfieldfour.net right?

RMadd 04-25-2004 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Just an FYI... it's URL, not Ural.

you beat me to it... i was wondering how the mountain range in Russia related to Myles Kennedy

facelessman 04-25-2004 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
how the mountain range in Russia related to Myles Kennedy

lol, i was thinkin the same thing!

hide 04-25-2004 08:32 AM

i've checked that bb a few times and barely a whisper, where is the discussion about myles' lastest band?

plummer 04-25-2004 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Welcome to the forums plummer. You run themayfieldfour.net right?

Hi Steve! Thanks for the welcome, and yes - that's me :)

To respond to Hide's question about discussion on the MF4net BB - there was a couple threads about the rumors about Myles involvement in this project. Because there hasn't been an official announcement of any kind, I was asked to take those threads down. Sorry! When an official announcement is made the threads will come back up.

aussiecreeder 04-25-2004 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plummer
Hi Steve! Thanks for the welcome, and yes - that's me :)

To respond to Hide's question about discussion on the MF4net BB - there was a couple threads about the rumors about Myles involvement in this project. Because there hasn't been an official announcement of any kind, I was asked to take those threads down. Sorry! When an official announcement is made the threads will come back up.

okay thanks for clearing that up, if wasen't Sony that asked you to take it down can we assume it was Wind-Up? surely there is no problem with people discussing rumours on a BB so long as everyone is aware that it is rumour. what is the general consensus among mf4 fans about this? will they still go on or is it more likely myles will do a solo album after this?

plummer 04-26-2004 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
okay thanks for clearing that up, if wasen't Sony that asked you to take it down can we assume it was Wind-Up? surely there is no problem with people discussing rumours on a BB so long as everyone is aware that it is rumour. what is the general consensus among mf4 fans about this? will they still go on or is it more likely myles will do a solo album after this?

Myles asked me to take down the info since there wasn't an official announcement. If it had just been someone I don't know from some record label I don't think I'd have changed the site since it's my site :D I don't really know what most of the fans think about the future of MF4... they could do another album, but I'm not holding my breathe :( It's probably more likely that we'll just keep hearing from the 3 guys on various other projects. Zia's recorded a bunch of new songs with modwheelmood and Marty's been playing with Jim Boyd & Kyo-T .