CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What are you listening to right now! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=188)

Wylde-Tremonti 01-02-2005 02:25 PM

"Voodoo Chile'" (at gibson 25th anniversary concert)"Zakk Wylde (Pride and Glory) and Slash

Trimontana 01-02-2005 09:31 PM

Slave to the grind_Skid Row

creedsister 01-02-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Yeah sister, they just to rocked my brains up when i was just 13.
Sebastian was here last month on concert and i couldnt go.....i was crazy for meet him!!! :(

:( Ah Man that is sad, there is nothing more anoying than missing a concert, I Was 13 when i saw,em play live the first time, My Brains still Rocked, :D Nickle Back~~Figure you Out,

Trimontana 01-02-2005 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
:( Ah Man that is sad, there is nothing more anoying than missing a concert, I Was 13 when i saw,em play live the first time, My Brains still Rocked, :D Nickle Back~~Figure you Out,

Yeap i am still :( but happy you get to see them. i still shake when i hear his voice...beautiful. Like the singer from The scorpions

Send me an Angel_The Scorpions

Dogstar 01-02-2005 11:51 PM

Alone -- Floater

SmilinSkullRing 01-03-2005 02:17 AM

The Weight - The Band
Album (boot): Genuine Rock of Ages

Trimontana 01-03-2005 10:33 AM

Last Resort Live from Sommerset 2004_Papa Roach

creedsister 01-03-2005 01:53 PM

wanted Dead or alive~~Bonjovi :jam:

Trimontana 01-03-2005 03:10 PM

Quote:

wanted Dead or alive~~Bonjovi :jam:

Rock on!!!! Sister

Have you seen that Peace Festival in Russia in 1989 with Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Cinderella and more....wwwwwwwooooooowwww every time i watch it i get mad!!!! ;)

creedsister 01-03-2005 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Rock on!!!! Sister

Have you seen that Peace Festival in Russia in 1989 with Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Cinderella and more....wwwwwwwooooooowwww every time i watch it i get mad!!!! ;)

You Know I,ve Been Trying For The Like The Rest Of My Life To Get All Downloaded, I Cant Find It No Where To Buy It, It Was The Most Awsome Show, I Mean It Was Moscow For Crying Out Loud, I Mean That Was Awsome, :D dont get mad, ;) I Dont Think Nobody Was Sober :D HAAAAAAAAA, But Something Was Done That Was Never Done Before, Nobody Thought It Could Happen But Did, And It Was An Awsome Show, Scorrpions The Crue And Ozzy, IT KICKED ASS, :jam: :jam: it was like the freaking wind of change or something, :D , Alone~~Floater

Trimontana 01-03-2005 04:44 PM

Quote:

You Know I,ve Been Trying For The Like The Rest Of My Life To Get All Downloaded, I Cant Find It No Where To Buy It, It Was The Most Awsome Show, I Mean It Was Moscow For Crying Out Loud, I Mean That Was Awsome, :D dont get mad, ;) I Dont Think Nobody Was Sober :D HAAAAAAAAA, But Something Was Done That Was Never Done Before, Nobody Thought It Could Happen But Did, And It Was An Awsome Show, Scorrpions The Crue And Ozzy, IT KICKED ASS, :jam: :jam: it was like the freaking wind of change or something, :D , Alone~~Floater

I have the Skid Row, Bon Jovi and cinderella part on my computer......my msn is [email protected]
i can add you to my msn and send it to you????
are you ok with that??? :D

Trimontana 01-03-2005 06:20 PM

Getting Away with murder performed on Viva Tv in Germany 2004-Papa Roach

SmilinSkullRing 01-03-2005 11:34 PM

Queen of the Underworld - Jesse Malin
Album: The Fine Art Of Self Destruction

hayley 01-03-2005 11:58 PM

Cars - Just What I Needed

SmilinSkullRing 01-04-2005 12:06 AM

How Many More Years - Howlin' Wolf
Album: His Best