CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   guy's rules (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6655)

Dogstar 05-23-2004 04:16 AM

Quote:

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

This one I found quite funny. This is proof positive that guys DO need directions. I have to say it drives me insane when men won't ask for directions and would rather waste an hour and half trying to get to wherever it is they can't find. Once I'm lost, I'm like, find a gas station or a convenience store or a person on the street and just ask. What is the deal with guys not asking for directions?

Said Eyes 05-23-2004 04:40 AM

Maybe if we keep wandering around we might discover a new continent?

aussiecreeder 05-23-2004 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
This one I found quite funny. This is proof positive that guys DO need directions. I have to say it drives me insane when men won't ask for directions and would rather waste an hour and half trying to get to wherever it is they can't find. Once I'm lost, I'm like, find a gas station or a convenience store or a person on the street and just ask. What is the deal with guys not asking for directions?

that is because unlike girls, guys can read maps! :D i did this once just kept driving and eventually found my way, should have stopped and read my map instead of thinking i knew better....:D

Dogstar 05-23-2004 12:28 PM

You had a map and didn't check it? LMAO...point proven, hehehe.

GoodGodGirl23 05-23-2004 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
LOL. I posted something like this a while back. It's really funny. I think another addition would be (for me at least) that it's incredibly hard to trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die. :D

H-D :hammer:

You did post this didn't you??? ;) ;) :D

RMadd 05-24-2004 12:13 PM

no matter how many times i read this list, it's always hilarious, and quite true... see? we're quite easy to read and understand, given this list.

goddess_bb 05-25-2004 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Yeah. I could have gone without knowing that information. lol.

But why the hell does it take so long? And why can't they just move by themselves? Or why do they have to move? Any why blood?

H-D :hammer:

Sweet geez..I am not giving you a lesson in human biology..go look it up...

I will admit parts are funny but why do guys need revenge on women... we can't help that we have the one thing you always want....:sex:

Mulletman 05-27-2004 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
ok....what IF a girl/female/woman said that she was/is/thinks that she fat ..and shes like a size 0 or 2 or something ( somethin really small like size 2 or something..)..would you think thats/shes fat ?!?!?!

If you think you're fat, you probably are. Granted I will never have the appropriate sized balls to say that to a woman. Why, because like Goddess said - you all have something we want and a lot of men pay for it. Trust me, unless we've told you we love you with every fiber of our being and I want to spend every waking moment shopping for furniture and baby clothes - thats the only reason we shell out that much for diner.

That size mentioned above is way to small. I guess I just like having something to hold on to [/pig]. I know theres a better way to say that, but I just like how this sounds. ;)