CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I Say Creed Will Regroup in 2006 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8211)

Bridge of Clay 12-27-2004 10:16 AM

pfft... right. Your entitled to your opinion, to like Myles or not. But he's definately the best singer I've ever heard, technically. He has a wide range, going from up to low very easily.

One Day Remains is the most creative piece of music I've heard in years, completely different to anything I knew.

Stapp couldn't ever sing those songs... I mean, he could but they would need to be re-arranged a lot. A LOT. I still like the guy but it's pretty obvious his voice deteriorated over the years and he can't hit high notes anymore.

Shagrath 12-27-2004 10:49 AM

im getting really sick of this shit
"Alter Bridge is the best, now scott stapp sucks" "no scott stapp rules Alter Bridge sucks big time"
why?
when creed still where together, we fans enjoyed their music and we all where "friends" and had a good time discussing their music, now just becuase they are separated we have become rivals, why all this crap.
some of you may think that alter bridge(scott stapp) sucks becuase they dont like the music and i understand that but the ones that thinks alter bridge(scott stapp) sucks "non music-related", i dont understand you, that is just stupid.
im positive for both alter bridge and scott stapp becuase they are great musicians and they have inspired me alot as creed.
the time here is over for me, i cant be here anymore.
goodbye everyone.

BeamMeUpScottie 12-27-2004 11:47 AM

[quote=uncertaindrumer]Slice it whatever way you want, you can't deny how many people hated Creed, and they hated it because Stapp acted like an idiot.

The same thing that made people hate Creed also inspired people to love them. A band that makes people react so intensley has something. Creed made people react to it, they either turned the radio up or changed the channel. The bands that you hear on the radio and you do neither don't have whatever it was that Creed had.

uncertaindrumer 12-27-2004 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caseycarson
Scott Stapp has some Celine Dion-qualities (striking a pose, thinking he's a princess, etc.) but that doesn't change the fact that he is an awesome songwriter and a great frontman. I think ultimately, he'll go a lot farther than AB. AB sucks really bad and let me tell you why. Some of their songs are actually quite decent (similar to Creed, actually). Miles f***s these songs up by all his eewwwws and ahhhhhhs. If miles sung Faceless Man, he'd f**k that one up too when the the music fades to just guitars mid-way. I don't think he could resist eeeewwww-ing. I think musically AB is good. Songwriting is even OK. They need ALOT of help on the vocals.

You are insane. Myles is ten times the singer Scott will ever be. Scott could not even dream of hitting half the notes that Myles does.

creeddane 12-27-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
You are insane. Myles is ten times the singer Scott will ever be. Scott could not even dream of hitting half the notes that Myles does.

a great singer does not necessarily mean one who can hit the most notes ya know....

titan9 12-27-2004 04:58 PM

I will agree about one thing:Myles does have more range than Scott. But that does not necessarily make him the better singer.

uncertaindrumer 12-27-2004 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creeddane
a great singer does not necessarily mean one who can hit the most notes ya know....

I was using that as an example. It is not the only reason Myles is better. Just one of many ;)

Bridge of Clay 12-27-2004 06:27 PM

Teri, I see you're lurking this thread right now... I won't bother to reply again. I know you have the gift of patience, so, it's your time now! lol

TeriB19 12-27-2004 06:41 PM

This thread is definitely dead.