CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What's in your CD player right now? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=82)

luvscott4ever 10-01-2002 10:18 PM

went for my walk and listened to: Godsmake - Awake, when that was done, played the first four songs of Nickelback - Silver Side Up, then replayed the first two, I absolutely love Never Again!!! then I was home, so decided to listen to 12 Stones on the deck and try and learn the words to the songs, going to be seeing them in four days, so want to kinda know the songs they are playing (i'm kinda anal about that) I like to know the words to songs I sing!!! Thinking about finally opening up my Human Clay import cd and giving that a listen, need to download it for a few "friends"

Dogstar 10-01-2002 10:21 PM

Love Silver Side Up. Listened to it yesterday and 12 Stones today. Good stuff.

Steve 10-01-2002 10:30 PM

Today I listened to Epidemic and Seether on the way home from work/college. I listened to Virgos and Finger Eleven on the way to...

Unforgiven Fan 10-01-2002 10:31 PM

tonite i got Pink Floyd's the wall and dark side of the moon and Led Zepplin IV I believe (the one with stairway to heaven)

luvscott4ever 10-01-2002 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
Love Silver Side Up. Listened to it yesterday and 12 Stones today. Good stuff.

Yeppers, got them both, love them both!!!

TeriB19 10-01-2002 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by luvscott4ever
<b>Thinking about finally opening up my Human Clay import cd and giving that a listen, need to download it for a few "friends" </b>

Wow, it must be cool to be one of your friends.:)

luvscott4ever 10-01-2002 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Steve
Today I listened to Epidemic and Seether on the way home from work/college. I listened to Virgos and Finger Eleven on the way to...

My daughter saw Epidemic in concert with Nickelback this summer, she really liked them, so we bought that cd and I saw in an earlier post that you have Theory of a Deadman, that is also a very good cd!! I've just recently started listening to all this kind of music, and I have to say, I really like it, alot of really good new bands coming out, now I'm just impatiently waiting for the Foo Fighters new disc to come out this month!!!

luvscott4ever 10-01-2002 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Wow, it must be cool to be one of your friends.:)

Don't you know it!!! ;)

TeriB19 10-01-2002 10:47 PM

Mm'hmm. :P

Dogstar 10-01-2002 10:52 PM

I can't wait either for the new FF. I LOVE that song they're playing on the radio right now, All My Life, or something. It's awesome. I also have reserved my copy of the Nirvana box set and the new Jerry Cantrell reissue of Degradation Trip. November is going to be an AWESOME month!

Dogstar 10-01-2002 10:52 PM

I think PJ has a new CD coming out, too. Woo-hooooooo!

TeriB19 10-01-2002 10:57 PM

I'm thinking that's why Jango's not been around lately. He's plotting his strategy for being the recipient of the first PJ CD off the press.

luvscott4ever 10-01-2002 11:02 PM

[quote]Originally posted by Dogstar
[b]I can't wait either for the new FF. I LOVE that song they're playing on the radio right now, All My Life, or something.

No doubt, that song ROCKS!!! When my daughter and I heard it for the first time, we were like...COOL!!! I was disappointed though, I could have sworn they said it was coming out Sept 23, then come to find out it's not til Oct 22..but my kid knows all about this stuff, she knew it wasn't Sept 23, cuz it wasn't on a Tuesday, and.."Mom, all new music comes out on Tuesdays". Smarty Pants!!

TeriB19 10-01-2002 11:04 PM

Convent school will help!

luvscott4ever 10-01-2002 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Convent school will help!

LOL, do they come in Colleges, that's coming up next!! :crying: